Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,763 members, 7,965,891 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:55 AM

Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony (42247 Views)

Ebiseri Aginighan: I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja — Without Connection / Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? / Yes! People Still Get Jobs Without Connection. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony by Jimmyo3(m): 9:02am On Nov 05, 2015
Re: Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony by odiereke(m): 9:02am On Nov 05, 2015
Congratulation my broda.
Re: Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 05, 2015
i am applying to that your company right AWAY!
Re: Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony by Jimmyo3(m): 9:02am On Nov 05, 2015
Congrats!!
Re: Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony by adorable87(f): 9:03am On Nov 05, 2015
I tap into this miracle....

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony by odiereke(m): 9:03am On Nov 05, 2015
Congratulation my broda, it is well with you.
Re: Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony by engrjosefz(m): 9:03am On Nov 05, 2015
Congrats! Na Godwin!!!

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony by Nnamoo77: 9:03am On Nov 05, 2015
Congrat!!
Re: Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony by funso111: 9:04am On Nov 05, 2015
Congratulations. Pls my advice is don't involve in an unofficial things especially with your boss and always keep record. I am talking from experience. PLS DO THE RIGHT THING ALWAYS

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony by Pidggin(f): 9:05am On Nov 05, 2015
Congrats grin

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony by PROPHETmichael: 9:05am On Nov 05, 2015
jerome263:
. I key into ur testimony, I am next in line in thy name of Jesus Amen

You don't key in by mere words, you sow a seed into his ministry (life) and the oil of favour that he carries will drop on you. smiley
Re: Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony by Blackberrybabes: 9:05am On Nov 05, 2015
THAT GOD FOR YOU

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! CHECK MY SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 05, 2015
I rejoice with you and really praise God on your behalf
Re: Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony by cherrybrown(f): 9:06am On Nov 05, 2015
Wow am happy for you congratulation

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony by worth(m): 9:07am On Nov 05, 2015
Hallelujah! The best connection you can ever have is God through Christ Jesus . Mine is around in Jesus name. wonderful testimony
Re: Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony by KruggerINC(m): 9:07am On Nov 05, 2015
Congrats young man may God continue to lift you higher
but why u come dey excite over 100+ salary na? smiley
anyway just keep at it and quite soon the salary will be approaching a Mill...then u go know say u don arrive
Re: Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony by Senorita123(f): 9:07am On Nov 05, 2015
Pls, how can 1 post a topic on nairaLand

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony by missKiffy(f): 9:08am On Nov 05, 2015
Congrats smiley

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony by buzzys(m): 9:08am On Nov 05, 2015
A very big congratulations oooo
Re: Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony by Allansmith: 9:08am On Nov 05, 2015
Congratulations Bro....
Re: Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony by EnimeBassey(m): 9:08am On Nov 05, 2015
I rejoice with u, but my question is how were u able to get those expensive training when u were collecting 35k monthly? Plz don't see it as criticism. Cuz I earn 60k but still couldn't save to further my education
Re: Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony by geebehn(m): 9:10am On Nov 05, 2015
congrats bro, I'm happy for you grin
Re: Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony by deor03(m): 9:10am On Nov 05, 2015
ejitemi1:
I have got a job finally!! 
I want to thank God for d miraculous way in which he did it.

Let me tell you all my story. I studied an engineering course in the University, graduate with a 2.1 and  finished my NYSC early  last year. I have submitted countless applications online,(because I had a 2.1 I always get test invitations) & did over 20 tests and interviews but always get the "we will get back to you" feedback.

Out of frustration I took a 35K job offer as a Sales rep in a FMCG company, the MD of the company is very abusive and always hire and fire at will. I did this job for over a year till I got fed up because I couldn't take it anymore.

During the 1year period of working in the FMCG company, I kept updating my skills by learning AutoCAD, PDMS and 2 other engineering softwares from my savings because those trainings are very expensive.

I resigned few months back and relocated to Lagos. Then I continued applying for jobs online and then I compiled a list of almost 200 oil and gas companies in Lagos through google and linkedin contacts, wrote their names, addresses , fone numbers and emails. I sent unsolicited applications together with my CV to all the companies and waited for 2 weeks but yet no positive responses.

Then I changed tactics and started sending text messages & calling the landlines of those companies yet I kept getting the same responses of "we are not employing for now", "the oil industry is in crisis", "We'll get back to you if we need you". 

Then last week I got fed up and started visiting those companies physically to drop hard copies of my CVs and applications. Then within few days, I started getting test & interview invitations, but all are still inconclusive. Then I got a call last week friday to come to an oil servicing company I submitted CV in VI. I went there I was told they are interested in me because of the engineering softwares I said I know and we did the interview and on the spot the told me the job function as a Trainee Engineer, and I was really happy that I will get good experience with the job, but what shocked me the most was when the issue of salary came, they asked what I would collect I wanted to mention that it is in the region of 70-90K so as not to discourage them because we are all aware of the Issues in the Oil & Gas industry and also because the company was a small one with just an ugly bungalow and am sure their staffs are not up to 20,  then I told them am willing to go with their company's structure for entry-level engineers. Then the HR just told me the will start with an amount (over 100K) & that I am to start immediately, and asked if I will take it, I was speechless and just said Yes, because despite the mass sacking in the oil industry & bad economy I still got a good job without any connection or experience in the oil industry. I couldn't hold my joy when I was shown to my work station and work commenced. Pls fellow applicants don't loose hope, keep trusting God and He will do it for us all.

Xoxo

This is a genuine 2.1 graduate. You know what, the sky is the limit for you.

Do not change this attitude, employers love employees that are self motivated and always optimistic.

Well done
Re: Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony by damose12(m): 9:10am On Nov 05, 2015
congrats
Re: Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony by kiete(m): 9:10am On Nov 05, 2015
Congrats bro. To God be all the glory. I also key into your testimony in Jesus name.
Re: Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony by j4sure(m): 9:13am On Nov 05, 2015
Heyah Congrats oooooooo
Re: Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony by Generalkorex(m): 9:14am On Nov 05, 2015
I rejoice with you bro. When God finally pick your call ehn everything will look like miracle
Re: Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony by harsysky(m): 9:14am On Nov 05, 2015
My happiness has rendered me speechless. Greater heights await you with your kind of no-give-up attitude.

Lest I forget, You're a wise man. Love how God put the wisdom into your brain to negotiate that pay.

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony by Olaolohun(m): 9:15am On Nov 05, 2015
Bros congrat, I'm hapi 4 u
Re: Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:16am On Nov 05, 2015
I'm happy for the op.

To be successful or employed in Nigeria is not easy. More grease to your elbows

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony by Vision4God: 9:17am On Nov 05, 2015
Ejitemi1 thank God for u. Courageous and determined. Kip it up. And always know God's der 4u. Cheeersss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pains Of A Recruiter / HR Mgr / Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 / Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.