Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,909 members, 7,942,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

My Marriage Experience With My Brazilian Wife So Far - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Marriage Experience With My Brazilian Wife So Far (2774 Views)

Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules / Should I Cancel My Marriage Plans? / He Slept With My Wife So My Best Friend Had To Die! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Marriage Experience With My Brazilian Wife So Far by mulattoclaro(m): 8:42am On Nov 05, 2015
I've been married to my brazilian wife for close to a year now. I must confess it has been the best thing that ever happened to me. I've also been opportune to learn a little about Brazilians and Latin Americans to some extent. These are some of the few things I've learnt so far:

1. They're one of the most open and social people on earth.

2. They're the least racist people on earth.

3. Their women are the most beautiful women in the world.

4. Their women make the best housewives in the world.

5. Half caste people are referred to as white

6. Brazilians consists of Whites, Mestizos, Mulatto and Blacks.

7. Their women make the best cooks in the world. If doubt what I'm saying try feijoada, acai, acaraje etc

8. Football is a religion not a sport.

9. They equally engage in fetish practice just we do in Africa.

10. Brazil has over 300 indigenous tribes.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Experience With My Brazilian Wife So Far by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 05, 2015
The lies continues

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Experience With My Brazilian Wife So Far by madgoat(m): 8:44am On Nov 05, 2015
Hmmmmmm... lipsrsealed
Re: My Marriage Experience With My Brazilian Wife So Far by Tallesty1(m): 8:47am On Nov 05, 2015
Young Oshiomole.

Both of you are high on foreign feelings.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Experience With My Brazilian Wife So Far by LadyH(f): 8:48am On Nov 05, 2015
Tanz for shiarin. undecided
Re: My Marriage Experience With My Brazilian Wife So Far by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 05, 2015
Re: My Marriage Experience With My Brazilian Wife So Far by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 05, 2015
All these your " best in the world", "best in the world", how many other women from other parts of the world have you been with?

what I was expecting you to say is they have the sexiest ass, at least we all can agree to that undecided

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Experience With My Brazilian Wife So Far by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 05, 2015
getting A Brazilian Bf soonest...."grin"

*******Thanks for sharing! wink

These Nigerian Guys Are getting unrepentantly Annoying..undecided
Re: My Marriage Experience With My Brazilian Wife So Far by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 05, 2015
You forget to add , that Brazilian women , sweet p*ssy the most. cool

But sorry not to be compare with our Nigerians girls, when it comes to sex techniques.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Experience With My Brazilian Wife So Far by Laveda(f): 8:58am On Nov 05, 2015
firstEVA:
All these your " best in the world", "best in the world", how many other women from other parts of the world have you been with?

what I was expecting you to say is they have the sexiest ass, at least we all can agree to that undecided
And sexy suculent boobs undecided
Re: My Marriage Experience With My Brazilian Wife So Far by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
getting A Brazilian Bf soonest...."grin"
*******Thanks for sharing! wink
These Nigerian Guys Are getting unrepentantly Annoying..undecided
Have you try me before concluding..grin
Re: My Marriage Experience With My Brazilian Wife So Far by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 05, 2015
crazysaint:
Have you try me before concluding..grin
*Opens one eye* O.o Who? undecided
Re: My Marriage Experience With My Brazilian Wife So Far by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 05, 2015
Laveda:
And sexy suculent boobs undecided
grin

I don't know about that one o grin

We always hear of Brazilian butt, not boobs
Re: My Marriage Experience With My Brazilian Wife So Far by Laveda(f): 9:02am On Nov 05, 2015
firstEVA:
grin

I don't know about that one o grin

We always hear of Brazilian butt, not boobs
Just to spice everything up grin
Re: My Marriage Experience With My Brazilian Wife So Far by boboLIL(m): 9:22am On Nov 05, 2015
Mtcheeeeewwwww
Re: My Marriage Experience With My Brazilian Wife So Far by donholy28(m): 9:36am On Nov 05, 2015
You just listed nonsense about Brazilians...u never talk ur experience
Re: My Marriage Experience With My Brazilian Wife So Far by Adesiji77: 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
Young Oshiomole.

Both of you are high on foreign feelings.

LOL cheesy grin
Re: My Marriage Experience With My Brazilian Wife So Far by IamLEGEND1: 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
tell me something I don't know
Re: My Marriage Experience With My Brazilian Wife So Far by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
tell me something I don't know
Be ready for his lies
Re: My Marriage Experience With My Brazilian Wife So Far by kaziblake(f): 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
@op is so drunk in love looking for my Brazilian husband too
Re: My Marriage Experience With My Brazilian Wife So Far by IGBOPRINCE: 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
Oyind17:
Be ready for his lies
did you get my email?
Re: My Marriage Experience With My Brazilian Wife So Far by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
did you get my email?
yes and I replied
Re: My Marriage Experience With My Brazilian Wife So Far by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
mulattoclaro:
I've been married to my brazilian wife for close to a year now. I must confess it has been the best thing that ever happened to me. I've also been opportune to learn a little about Brazilians and Latin Americans to some extent. These are some of the few things I've learnt so far:

1. They're one of the most open and social people on earth.

2. They're the least racist people on earth.

3. Their women are the most beautiful women in the world.

4. Their women make the best housewives in the world.

5. Half caste people are referred to as white

6. Brazilians consists of Whites, Mestizos, Mulatto and Blacks.

7. Their women make the best cooks in the world. If doubt what I'm saying try feijoada, acai, acaraje etc

8. Football is a religion not a sport.

9. They equally engage in fetish practice just we do in Africa.

10. Brazil has over 300 indigenous tribes.

Stale news!

The whole world knows this
Re: My Marriage Experience With My Brazilian Wife So Far by futurerex: 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
Bros! You don try Brazilian wax? wink

(1) (Reply)

Is She Interested In Me Or Just Being A Good Friend ? / For Sure... She's Cheating But I Still Need Your Advice... / My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.