Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,900 members, 7,935,863 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:31 PM

Do You Make Eye Contact With Attractive Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Make Eye Contact With Attractive Women? (628 Views)

CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] / 5 Things Attractive Women Constantly Do / The Awesome Temporary Power Of Young Attractive Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Make Eye Contact With Attractive Women? by leslimark(m): 8:46am On Nov 05, 2015
I am a decent looking and considered "cute" by some people. I noticed that when men talk to me they do not make any eye contact with me. When an ugly or unattractive girl deals with them, they make eye contact. Is it because they are shy? Please let me know!
Re: Do You Make Eye Contact With Attractive Women? by stanvesco(m): 8:49am On Nov 05, 2015
ur pro3ile shows u r a guy
Re: Do You Make Eye Contact With Attractive Women? by Darkseid(m): 10:20am On Nov 05, 2015
Is your name GAYbriel.
Re: Do You Make Eye Contact With Attractive Women? by eyeon(m): 11:02am On Nov 05, 2015
Eye contact? Hahaha. This is funny to me. #MyOpinion

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: How Fatima Got Her Dream Husband At Age Of 37! / , / What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.