Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,145 members, 7,880,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:57 PM

Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) (65358 Views)

SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics / Nigerian Pastor Who Delivers Women By Sucking Their Breasts [PICS+VIDEO] / Watch Video Of Nigerian Pastor Who ‘heals’ Women By Sucking Their Breast In Keny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
I am just checking the name

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
[color=][/color]I am just checking the name
Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by shollyBi(m): 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
this is anoda one, hmmmm
Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by rexbuton: 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
I just came to check his nmae... Dats all
Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
Breast Na Hot Harvest lmao!
Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by drphantom: 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
Com'on people. Doesn't anybody do any fact checking any more. Simply googling the story will reveal that it was a hoax put up to insult Nigerians by some crazy people in Kenya. The guy sounds more Kenyan than Nigerian for crying out load. Sadly the thing has gone viral. Even more unfortunate is the fact that Nigerians are part of the people spreading this hoax that was designed to insult them as a true story. If we don't respect ourselves do we blame others for the continued xenophobia against Nigerians?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by drphantom: 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
holyokoto:
He should not forget to suck the open breast between their Legs aswell useless Pastor, Christianity is a joke, I think I should consider reverting to Islam

Are you for real? Some one stages a hoax and therefore all of Christianity is a joke. #smh. I don't think I need to comment further
Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by drphantom: 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
Natpat:
I've listened to the audio and having analysed same, you will discover that the male speaker does not have Nigerian intonation and neither does the man sounds like an Igbo. Listen to his pronunciation of Chijioke, he didn't pronounce it as an Igbo man. In fact he was struggling to pronounce the name. The audio is a scam meant to only make us laugh. The church does not exist.

I wasn't meant to make us laugh. It was meant to insult

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by Optionalx: 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
People who believed this poo probably didn't listing to the audio.

The pastor is fake
The OAP is dumb
The station is dumb
The news is fake
undecided
Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by Miami11: 9:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nigerian pastors, which way now,

End times
Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by eleko1: 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
Dis is a carry-over of twitter war between Nig/Kenya last week sad. Why won't the useless hynea insult us when everything nah business here.The truth remain that most of those mushroom church with funny name like Point and kill Ministry belong to IGBO pastors

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by FemiFaniKayode: 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
ceeceeuwa:

Are they not your inlaws? angry grin

i done marry her?
Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by Nina4u(f): 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahaha i cant stop laughing ...i mean how stupis arnt theese women letting him suck the breast ...Were in the bible is it mention that pastor go do that? Right there that should thell u that its a fake pastor with fake religion ...Hes just a jobless perverted man opend a church to get money ..
Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by bravesoul247(m): 11:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
eleko1:
Pastor CHIJIOKE of BWEAST SUCKING Ministry sad.I dey imagine how Biafra country go bi undecided sad
Hahahahahahahah... fool, stupid guy. instead of listening to the audio to conclude if that pastor's accent sound Nigerian you are now saying nonsense... Nigeria will never ever grow cos of tribalism..
Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
More reason I prefer to pray at home more than any praying centres, be it mosque or church. Because in either Bible or qur'an, it's not written there that God will not answer us if we pray at home.....Olorun Edee( God wey go see wey no go talk) I have never been to hell or heaven, but it is possible on judgement day that God will ask us why don't we pray ourselves? The people leading you in prayer is son of Satan not of mine(God), I'm just assuming as most of our religious leaders do assume too..............because there too many fake pastors and alfas in this world to find a real one.............I pray at home and God answers my prayer, my tithes doesn't necessarily to be pay in church(as for me) any needy people I help them in my mind that I'm paying my tithes.
Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by VUVUZELA10: 2:33am On Nov 06, 2015
Before condemning pastors and Nigerians, listen to drama again.
1. The accent of the pastor is not Nigerian
2. The conversation does not sound real. The pastor was recommended yet the so called friend did not furnished you with the names of the pastor and ministry. The interviewer does not look intelligent.
3. Doubtlessly, this is a clear acting over dramatised geared to ridicule Nigerians.
We (Nigerians) are far better than this. There is always hater. Anyway, congratulations Nigerians for the victory. Nigeria 4 Mexico 2

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by geozone: 4:45am On Nov 06, 2015
Heard the recording and the accent did not sound Nigerian
Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by iamSi(m): 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
Surprising future could be so surprisingly surprising you know
Goridoe:

lool heading to a very surprising future grin
Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by muhamzy1988(m): 10:45am On Dec 08, 2015
Hahahah na wa ooooo.... there must be something involved in it ooo... why is he sucking woman breast with the name of God.. even if you no use in the name of God name suck breast, there are a alot of gurls out there looking for guys to suck there breast nah lolz
Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 25, 2016
Totally fake.
Accent not Nigerian
Could not pronounce name "Chijioke" like a Nigerian
Igbo word "ewo" sounded awkward
No Church named Breast and Honey... exists anywhere
Entire interview too smooth to be real. No "Pastor" will so easily volunteer damning information over the phone
Conclusion: The entire thing was stage-managed and dramatized.
Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
Totally fake.
Accent not Nigerian
Could not pronounce name "Chijioke" like a Nigerian
Igbo word "ewo" sounded awkward
No Church named Breast and Honey... exists anywhere
Entire interview too smooth to be real. No "Pastor" will so easily volunteer damning information over the phone
Conclusion: The entire thing was stage-managed and dramatized.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father / The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.