Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,694 members, 7,932,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 03:49 PM

Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here - Music/Radio (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here (237904 Views)

Great Jazz Guitarists Let's Discuss Here / What Is The Future Of 9ja Music? Lovers Of Good Music Discuss Here / The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by lilwhex: 11:19pm On Mar 08, 2011
hey fans, i want you all to comment on this one of my tracks, i want to know what is it like  http://www.4shared.com/audio/ehYAou07/01_Track_1.html

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by lilwhex: 1:01pm On Mar 10, 2011
thanks for the reply but do you think that's the best idea for me to send me music to someone that i don'y know, someone that i haven't met in person, why can't you send me your personal details,
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by UKpromo: 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2011
I was sent the link below by a friend of mine on facebook and decided to spread the word after seeing it.
Apparently this girl called 'Debra Debs' is working on her album and has decided to give fans a preview of how her work is put together. It is raw and unadulterated. She has posted on youtube a track called 'Africa', I personally think it is banging and I am trying to show some support by posting the link for you to view and show support,. Her album is due for a summer 2011 release and is going to be entitled 'WHUMAN', If you love Lauryn Hill, Erykah, Jill Scott, India Arie, Afro soul, Neo-soul, Soulful vocals, then this is one girl to watch.
The track 'Africa' is about the plight of Africans at home and abroad and how our dicatators need to move out of our throne so we regain the power to go Higher and Higher!!!, welll check the chorus out,
The chorus is unforgettable,  So people, her mantra is 'share the link and build her movement' with everyone you know regardless or race, continent, creed, age and build her following before the album drops! I can't wait after seeing this. Oh, I grabbed a pic from facebook too :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXlTzLYsXvs

UK Promo- Promoting upcoming Unsigned artists with talent.

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by UKpromo: 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2011
I was sent the link below by a friend of mine on facebook and decided to spread the word after seeing it.
Apparently this girl called 'Debra Debs' is working on her album and has decided to give fans a preview of how her work is put together. It is raw and unadulterated. She has posted on youtube a track called 'Africa', I personally think it is banging and I am trying to show some support by posting the link for you to view and show support,. Her album is due for a summer 2011 release and is going to be entitled 'WHUMAN', If you love Lauryn Hill, Erykah, Jill Scott, India Arie, Afro soul, Neo-soul, Soulful vocals, then this is one girl to watch.
The track 'Africa' is about the plight of Africans at home and abroad and how our dicatators need to move out of our throne so we regain the power to go Higher and Higher!!!, welll check the chorus out,
The chorus is unforgettable,  So people, her mantra is 'share the link and build her movement' with everyone you know regardless or race, continent, creed, age and build her following before the album drops! I can't wait after seeing this. Oh, I grabbed a pic from facebook too :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXlTzLYsXvs

UK Promo- Promoting upcoming Unsigned artists with talent.

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by lilwhex: 10:35am On Mar 11, 2011
can someone enlighten me more on aspring
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by lilwhex: 11:01am On Mar 11, 2011
Thanks for the response.well you should understand what i was talking about cos there are lot of fake people on Nairaland, so one need to be very careful. here is the link you can download my song http://www.4shared.com/audio/ehYAou07/01_Track_1.html
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by tosinaded(m): 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2011
mail me ur songs! if they are up to standard i will upload them!
if u dnt know me, ask about me
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by tosinaded(m): 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2011
tosinadedamusic@gmail.com
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by 9ja4eva: 4:18am On Mar 15, 2011
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by qbrowm: 1:57am On Mar 18, 2011
hi everyone am a producer and councelor for any upcoming artiste or producer.for ma production i charge very reasonable amount dat u wudn't say no to come check me out @ no3 shobande street off chemist bustop unilag road akoka lagos nigeria.i wud b expectin any artiste who want a world class job holla @ ur boy.07040251358,08056080386,08026625821.u'll neva regret working wit me i can asure u off dat.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by spcee(m): 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2011
CHECK THIS GUY OUT FROM bCITY ALBUM WILL BE OUT SOON, NAMED CHAMPAIGN BOI,

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by cripsta(m): 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2011
hi, im cripsta & im an artiste/producer i play the keyboard really well. i just made a free sample beat & thought i should give it out for you guys to listen. you can use it for your freestyle battle's & your mixtapes.here's the link. http://www.4shared.com/audio/AcioRciJ/cripstas_rap_beat_free_sample_.htm
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Ijizzy(m): 8:09am On Mar 21, 2011
shoot your music video @ a promo price and have it on MTV, TRACE and CHANNEL O in 3 weeks,  mail me on ijizzy@yahoo.com if interested. only serious minded artistes and label executives should respond. PS: i use the same camera as dj tee, Clarence peters and sesan
Below is a pic of a video i shot for naeto c.

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by themr999: 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2011
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by themr999: 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2011
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by JAYEFF: 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2011
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by JAYEFF: 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2011
is anyone replying or not
creating a demo is my problem because i can afford it
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by templays(m): 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2011
JAYEFF:

is anyone replying or not
creating a demo is my problem because i can afford it
do u have any single?
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by ncpat(m): 6:00am On Mar 24, 2011
click on the title to download the latest song
GASKIYA
I DON GBOLO
MY PLACE
KOBOKO
I DEY FEEL
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by harri87(m): 11:33am On Mar 28, 2011
IF YOU HAVE A SMASHING SINGLE YOU WANNA PROMOTE, HERE'S YOUR CHANCE! VISIT: www.itps.weebly.com FOR MORE INFO,
NIAJA'S BEST.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by deleson: 1:23pm On Mar 30, 2011
Are you an artist, rapper or producer who would like to enjoy radio air play/ interview on a radio station in Lagos?

We also help artist with online production and management.

Then contact me via 08033785872.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by bizzy234: 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2011
If you wanna get a MTV standard Music Video . I run a Video production company and i'm ready to work with young artistes and well established . below is a link of the video that i have produced . I have the latest video production equipments in Nigeria and i'm down to earth and the kind of guy that you can work with to achieve the best . I use the same camera as clarence peters and DJ tee , here is a link of a music video that i've done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzZJgt8PMg0

then Call me on 08169067450 or 07057274278 .

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by namihs: 5:20am On Mar 31, 2011
we upcoming artistes, we are really trying our best, everything in this life is done by almighty, but with time we shall get there. Nami HS, here from Lagos Nigeria running my thing with glory of God, do my yoruba rap stuff and give glory to God cos without him am nothing, my latest track will be out soon call 9ija Dj's, 51 Dj's was mention on the track more than 200 Dj's Have it already, so with God good things Happen. the video on process.

BELOW IS MY PROFILE.

STAGE NAME: HS

STYLE OF SONG: YORUBA RAP.

LIKE: HONESTY

DISLIKE: LIARS

SCHOOL: LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY

COURSE: CHEMICAL AND POLYMER ENGINEERING

LEVEL: 500LEVEL

CAMPUS: EPE CAMPUS.

E-mail: cool_3zy@yahoo.co.uk

MOBILE NUMBER: 07031574808

FACEBOOK NAME: Nami H-s Korlarworley

TWITTER: @NAMI_HS

MYSPACE: NAMI HS KORLARWORLEY

STATE OF ORIGIN: OYO STATE

BASE: IN LAGOS

ALBUM COMPLETED: YES

NEEDED: MANAGER FOR SOLID PROMO

NUMBER OF TRACKS FROM THE COMING ALBUM: 14.

YOU CAN HOLLA @ ME AT ANY TIME.

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by rozu4luv(m): 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2011
i need good bits with a very reasonable price
my number is 08066448240
i need you if u can do it wink
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by namihs: 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2011
i will give my producer your number so that you talk to him, is going to cook a very good instrumental for you, his number, 08060649529. solshy, call him, ok. is the music maker.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by rozu4luv(m): 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2011
guy i have taken the number i will give him a call n see how things will go thanks for your help wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (97) (Reply)

Download All Flavour's New Album Release / DOWNLOAD: 2face Idibia - The Ascension Album Full 17 Tracks Here / What Are You Listening To Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.