Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,607 members, 7,921,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:58 PM

Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here - Music/Radio (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here (237556 Views)

Great Jazz Guitarists Let's Discuss Here / What Is The Future Of 9ja Music? Lovers Of Good Music Discuss Here / The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Djrayy: 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2012
THIS GUY JUST ENTER WITH DJS WANTED HIT OO GUESS HIS NAME? (Hy10sion) grin cheesy..he is out with Jikerebe(Get ready) ft Flavour...
I dey repeat this song all over and over again...
KEEP IT UP HY-TENSION.
Download and Enjoy it @ www.hulkshare.com/djrayy

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by ojoawo(m): 12:05am On Aug 15, 2012
any artiste looking for promotion, shows or a agent/representative, email me
we are an entertainment outfit just kicking off and need raw talent to promote
but make sure you are good enough, inbox me and we'll getback at you
#team-maniacbaddbliques

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Mizzley: 5:30am On Aug 15, 2012
Sup peep..
Mr ley hot single
titled hunter man.u can download from de link below
http://www.sharemobile.ro/file.php?id=664339
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Marhoski(m): 8:57am On Aug 17, 2012
download nd enjoy this jam by naij's upcomin brightest artist grin
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by LilG1: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2012
Glee80: I'm a radio presenter, a music promoter, i can get ur music on radio rotation, plus music deal with top alaba marketers, if ur stuff is commercial. Holla back if u've got gud music.I'm a radio presenter, a music promoter, i can get ur music on radio rotation, plus music deal with top alaba marketers, if ur stuff is commercial. Holla back if u've got gud music.I'm a radio presenter, a music promoter, i can get ur music on radio rotation, plus music deal with top alaba marketers, if ur stuff is commercial. Holla back if u've got gud music.

how do i contact u

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by sprind: 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2012
showcase ur ur songs creat a profile in enjoy9ja upload ur songs let us rate u @http://www.enjoy9ja.com
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 3:02am On Aug 20, 2012
Hi guys, am kelvin by name stage name SLIMKID. Am in Coulda Music Entertainment Record Label. My label needs partners to promote a gig in Nigeria i.e a show that will never be forgotten in lagos and port harcourt here in Nigeria. To feature alot of Upcoming Artiste and More big artiste to pull crowd. It doesn't matter whether you are an upcoming artist, producer, Chief executives, C.E.O's, anybody it could be. Just support us. This show was planned to be broadcast live by silverbird,Ait,nigezie,soundcity and so on. Just join us, no matter what u could render. Please call coulda music on +2348100685213 to make a contribution please of any amount or worth you can render. Thanks http://facebook.com/officialslimkid or my label on http://facebook.com/cmemusic.
Thanks again. Please make a contribution today.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 3:42am On Aug 20, 2012

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by talk2xp: 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2012
Need a quality and affordable video Call:+2348082252902

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by NijoRah: 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2012
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by supportolaolu: 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2012
Losing life or spending in jail": a choice offered to foreign student by Ukrainian Themis Appeal in relation to the trial Olaol
by Підтримаємо Олаолу Фемі | Lets support Olaolu Femi on Friday, August 24, 2012 at 1:42pm ·
Twenty-six years old Nigerian Olaolu Sunki Femi came to Ukraine in 2007 to pursue higher education. He graduated from the three full courses of Luhansk National University named after Taras Shevchenko. This year like his classmates Olaolu Femi was supposed to get a bachelor's degree. But when the other Nigerian students participated in solemn graduation ceremony –he already was in prison for more than six months. Classmates are trying to help his friend, and the rector of Luhansk National University confirms that the University does not abandon his student. However tragic incident thathappened to Olaolu, not only can wipe his bachelor's degree, but the whole life. As well as cause doubts among other international students about the decision to come to study in Ukraine.

For the whole life Femi and his friend Eniola Sudadi will remember the night of November 5, 2011 whenat the entrance of an apartment building where apartment was rented by another Nigerian student, theybecome victims of racially motivated attack of five young people. Being affected by alcohol attackers first nsulted Nigerians, and later knocked down and started beating them. Eniola was unable to rise from the ground, and Femi found possibility for defense, namely confronted attackers with neck of a broken glass bottle. As a result, three attackers - V. Haman, D. Lemenchuk and A. Loboda received wounds of hands, neck and head, and the attackers friend I. Pashkova, who participated in the incident, received facial and head injuries.

The next day Olaolu Femi was detained by the court and imprisoned in Luhansk pre-trial detention center
where he is up to date.

Olaolu Femi was charged under Article 115, Part 2, Part 4, and 296 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine - the attempted premeditated murder with the motive of hooliganism. According to investigators, he "with the motive of clear disrespect for society" carried out the attack with previously prepared instrument of crime - a broken glass bottle. Other, more comprehensible and explicable motives of alleged night attack of a Nigerian student on group of local youngsters has not been found by the investigators. Despite the fact that the injuries inflicted to the attackers are considered "light injuries" and the fact that its character does not evidence that Olaolu was attacking himself but not protecting from attack, Femi is charged with "complete" attempted murder and might face life imprisonment.

The only evidence for the charges is testimony of the victims. Investigating authorities declared that it is impossible to find and interrogate the taxi driver, who drove Nigerian students to the building and, according to Nigerians, saw the beginning of the incident. Results of the medical expertise, which showed that Haman,Lemenchuk and Loboda were in a state of alcohol intoxication are not added to the court file. The number of "victims" in the investigation strangely reduced from 6 to 4. Suddenly, for the defense, in the case file appeared "unidentified firearms" from which, according to the testimony of "victims", Femi allegedly made a shot in the leg of lying Vadim Haman after applying to the "injured" neck of the bottle and before leaving the scene. However traces of a firearm shot are not found on clothes of the “victim” by the expertise. The testimony of the accused and the witness - Eniolu Sudadi - about the racist motive for the attack on them, as well as about insults and threats (including threats of usage traumatic gun) by the “victims” have strangely disappeared from the court file. We have the reasonable doubt, that fact that the mother of one of the “victims” is working in the Leninsky district police department, whose staff conducted pre-trial investigation of the case, might have a significant impact on the determination of the status of citizens of Ukraine involved in the incident as "victims", as well as the entire course of the investigation.

The investigating authorities made some gross violations during the pre-trial investigation. Though Olaolu Femi is not fluent in Ukrainian and Russian, investigations were carried out in the absence of a qualified interpreter. During the pre-trial investigation Femi did not receive procedural documents on the case in the comprehensible language. He was able to see the translated documents only after transfer of the case to the court.

Date of the hearing of the criminal case was postponed several times over several months due to the fact that the prosecution could not provide an interpreter. Only in May this year, the court hearings started. However, at the next session of the court of the prosecutor requested a replacement of the judge with the panel of three judges. The petition was granted and the new composition of the court is going to start to hear the case in effect until September. The accused is detained for 9 months already. It is possible that the case is delayed deliberately in the hope that Femi, pressured by the conditions and length of stay in the pre-trial detention center, will be ready to take the blame for his alleged crime.

We appeal to the Ukrainian human rights protection organizations and activist groups to take part in the dissemination of information and draw attention to the situation of Olaolu Femi. Every Ukrainian might accidentally become a victim of injustice, cruelty and corruption, deeply rooted in the law-enforcement authorities of Ukraine. Each one of us might appear in Olaoulu’s place.

We appeal to the foreign diplomatic missions with the request to monitor the progress of the trial over Olaolu, keeping the situation under scrutiny. Students from many countries are studying in Ukraine. Unfortunately, many of them are victims of discrimination and aggression by racists. Other countries are hosting many international students, including those from Ukraine, and basing on own experience can evaluate poor conditions of protection of foreign students in Ukraine.

We appeal to the international community and international organizations to take all possible measures to
highlight the situation and put pressure on the Ukrainian government authorities demanding the immediate restoration of the rights of Olaolu Femi - his release from custody, and the repeated transparent and effective investigation of the circumstances of the case.

SELF DEFENSE - not a crime!

Initiative "Justice for Olaolu"

“Justice for Olaolu” Initiative is an association of non-governmental organisations and individuals, concerned with criminal prosecution of Olaolu Sunkanmi Femi, which appears to be biased and fabricated. Initiative was launched in order to gather and distribute information regarding his case, to defend Olaolu's right to access to justice, and to restore justice in his case.

We are trying to bring awearness of what is going on to our fellow Negerian that is why we open this email on here for him, please spred the news,,,,,,,,,,,

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by clintpampi: 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2012
am young and talented just waiting for the right source and recordlabel and am 17years i sing and a little rap
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by bright0147(m): 12:46am On Aug 26, 2012
Do you know you can make up to $2oo in 3hours........ i made $300 in 3hours.
once you join the site you will be given $100 bonus for inviting your friend with your link you will also get a $25
here is the link visit.virtapay.com/r/bright0147 .start making good money from home
registration is free. you can start now by clicking this link.
http://www.virtapay.com/r/bright0147
http://wwwvirtapay.com/r/chukl100
http://wwwvirtapay.com/r/nwachi4
http://wwwvirtapay.com/r/love07
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by clintpampi: 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2012
hi will really need help for me a young and talented artiste stage name ...clintpampi

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by clintpampi: 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2012
how do i contact you please this is my number and am commercial

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by idomistic(m): 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2012
Am an upcoming artist with d name lil'zeez..am in need of a marketer and also a good producer..

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by idomistic(m): 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]hello palz..m lil'zeez an upcoming artist,young and talented..I rap ans sing..pls am in need of a manager who can sponsor me..and also a good producer..I blv in me..1Love
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by idomistic(m): 11:05am On Aug 30, 2012
Hello palz..ff me on twitter @lil'zeez_eyedee..I will ff back..am a young talented upcoming artist I need help..need right connections..need a good recording label that can market me..naijas music future talking..lil'zeez..watch ouf for me..1♥

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by idomistic(m): 11:08am On Aug 30, 2012
cool@lilzeez_eyedee I mean..that's ma twittwr username
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by sprind: 10:07pm On Aug 30, 2012
This is only for upcoming artist that wil like to showcase his or her talent 2 the word this is ur chance go an upload one of ur song in http://enjoy9ja.com were u wil get up to 2000+ downloads rush now remember only 4 upcuming artist you can aswell send email to sprind.d@live.com or call +2347039513114

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by youngd2g6: 8:35am On Aug 31, 2012
IF YOU ARE AN UPCOMING ARTIST OR CREW AND YOU HAVE A DEMO,THEN THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO EXPOSE YOUR SELF,TALENT AND GIFT TO THE WORLD.
TRU THE HELP OF YOUNG.D THE C.E.O OF BIGTIMESQUAD RECORDS ...FOR MORE INFO ON HOW TO GET YOUR SONGZ TO US CONTACT YOUNG.D ON FACEBOOK ON youngd. bigtimesquad
Or ON TWITTER
@Bigtimesquad
Or SEND US MAIL at
Bigtimesquad@yahoo.com

YOU CAN CONTACT SLAM 6IX ON +2348107669204
HURRY COS THE FRIST MIXTAP WILL SOON BE OUT

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by youngd2g6: 11:03am On Aug 31, 2012
BIGTIMESQUAD RECORDS COLLABORATING WITH D.T.K AND JAY.ZEY RISING UP SOUTH SIDE/CITY ENTERTAINMENT ....Free music promo for all upcoming artist in delta state ...get heard and be fixture by most of the popular warri ,p.h .benin and lagos art... Like kevino ,YOUNG.D ,da-kings ,olamide &his coded crew ,mo-sheda ,street talent artist on facebook and many more....for more info contact youngd C.E.O BIGTIMESQUAD RECORDS ON TWITTER
@Bigtimesquad or
Call slam 6IX on 08107669204 or

inbox me.. on facebook Youngd. Bigtimesquad

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by scottdale(m): 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2012
Scottdale Nyeti (Young Scott)

Contents

1 EARLY LIFE
2 EDUCATION
3 MUSIC CAREER
4 AWARDS
5 SOURCES
6 REFERENCES

EARLY LIFE

SCOTTDALE NYETI was bornin Calabar, but that is not the true fact of him. He is the third child in the family of Mr. & Mrs. Scottdale Nathaniel. He Schooled in Light Of The World Nursery School, Bellarine Peninsula, Scotland. At the age of 11 he was sent to Nigeria to complete is High School Education, when he made up his mind, he travelled for Lagos to his Brother’s house but his brother decided to introduce him to way of life compared to people staying in LAGOS CITY. His stayed at Lagos was nothing to write home about, he decided to return and travelled to Calabar were he stayed with his friend in search of a sustaining job. Two weeks later on his stayed in Calabar, as God could work his way, he mate a class mate who know him as one of the intelligence students in his days in school back at Light Of The World Nursery School, he ask him what he is doing in Calabar thinking he is one of the biggest man in the State.

EDUCATION

During his stay at High School in Nigeria, where he won so many awards in inter-school competitions so he was given a scholarship to study free in his O level. It was there he acknowledge that lifestyle can elevate a man’s life. Scottdale lived a life of no return, Patent Office, and in his spare time, he produced much of his remarkable work and in 2010 he was appointed Private docent in Calabar. He always appeared to have a clear view of the problems of Life and the determination to solve them. He had a strategy of his own and was able to visualize the main stages on the way to his goal. He regarded his major achievements as mere stepping-stones for the next advancement. He schooled at Light of the World Nursery School (nursery education), Belmont High School and graduated at Government Technical College, as one of the best students in Physics and Biology. At the start of his Logical approach and wisdom led him to sing about the love that was endowed with no exasperation which does not pick up infuriation with both parties. He dealt with classical problems of statistical mechanics and problems in which they were merged with Quantum Theory: this led to an explanation of the Brownian movement of molecules. He investigated the thermal properties of light with a low Radiation density and his observations laid the foundation of the Photon theory of light.

MUSIC CAREER
scottdale nyeti started out with a couple of early collaborations with some underground artists and was a back-up singer for WONDAEKID MENY. He was featured in an unreleased video by YUNG KING S, a rap group based in Calabar. [[1][2]] His first major hit was the song "SUPA LOVE" an account of the 1999 WHICH ILLUSTRATED THE LOVE THAT EXISTED IN PAST BEFORE LOVE WAS CHANGE TO PASSION FOR SOUL.

[img][/img]
scottdale nyeti is also called the young SCOTt (the little legenD) of Akwa Ibom or Mr. Scottdale. scottdale nyeti is currently one of stars of the Nigerian music scene, with a lot of other musicians interested in doing collaborations with him. He has collaborated with young king s and st. oracle on the homekings award winning jikee (love life), with timaya on supa love, Spyder Man ON tebe ya sou(LET DEM SAY), st. oracle on can u read my mind and others.
[email][/email]nyetiscottdale@yahoo.com [email][/email]scottdalenyeti@gmail.com

follow me on
twitter: @scottdale2
facebook:@young scott
lagbook: @scottdale

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by davidfamily: 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2012
Hey get it red city on me with DfD always mean the King known as Fanos
so get it hot or get died slow ...

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 05, 2012
We are here to Produce ur songs,help u with writting,hooks & take ur song to aplzt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (97) (Reply)

Download All Flavour's New Album Release / DOWNLOAD: 2face Idibia - The Ascension Album Full 17 Tracks Here / What Are You Listening To Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.