Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,263 members, 7,887,764 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here - Music/Radio (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here (236431 Views)

Great Jazz Guitarists Let's Discuss Here / What Is The Future Of 9ja Music? Lovers Of Good Music Discuss Here / The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by hayorlad: 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2013
I believe this is going to challenge all the musician in the house. Just check it out and see the work of a very young boy. I believe we are developing another set of Justin Beiber, Wizkid, Olamide......................... feel it: http://rapidshare.com/files/2519550776/Searching%20for%20you.mp3

Facebook: F-Skillz
08062955226, 08107710860
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by greatpathgroup: 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2013
Music Promotion Made Easy[size=8pt][/size]
Greatpath Promotion & media management services
• Putting your music on media shouldn't have to be rocket science or cost you an arm and a leg. You've finally found the right home for your music. Sign up for our promotion and media management services.

Reach us on +238035577437 | www.facebook.com/greatpath
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by JIEntertainment(m): 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2013
R&B and Hip-Hop Artist Ikpama Jonathan Ikpama popularly known as J.I was born on 11th February 1991 to the loving and wonderful family of Chief and Mrs J.E Ikpama who hails from Evwreni, Ughelli North L.G.A in Delta State, Nigeria. Having come from a humble background, R&B and Hip-Hop Singer J.I, believes that education is very important in the life of every individual as it remains the best gateway to acquiring good knowledge which enhance the positive awareness and organization of an individuals life style, skills and talent.

My kind of music. I do more of pure R&B, Dance Hall and Hip-Hop, sometimes with little traces of Pop & Rocks. Just to enhance good communication between myself and my precious fans as i strongly believe that music is another way i can always communicate and pass informations across to my folks and fans out there.

CHALLENGES
Actually before success could be achieved by an individual in any aspect of life there are certain ups and downs which could be tagged as '' Challenges'' but, then only with a strong-drive, patience,humility,focus, goals,dreams & good notions coupled with God's present support will one overcome to become a successful individual at the end. Besides, i faced so many challenges while making progresses, like the challenge of finance, how to make a new song, how to make people know that the song was composed & sang by me, what would people say? Another challenge were how to sustain my voice, how to stay away or leave without taking much of cold water, drinks and even oily foods.

ON MUSIC INDUSTRY
Nigerian music industry is one of the fastest growing and leading industry right now with lots of stars and arts in it. I can remember vividly the classes and standards of artistes the industry has produced over the years in our societies and in the world at large. Back then In 1999, we had musicians like Plantashion Boyz and they laid the foundation for pop music. Likewise, many other artists in their different areas of music. Well.... talking about how I entered into the music industry. Its barely 10years I have been nursing this dream but due to some other reasons it was just pending somewhere in my brain, not untill April 2013 when I activated my musical dreams by releasing my first 3 debut singles titled My Boo, Heart Beat, and So Natural. After which in late April/May I came up with another 8 good hits making it 12 tracks in total, with so many other tracks documented but yet to be produced. Besides, I just finished shooting a video for one of my hit tracks titled Ogbaba- J.I ft Slimmy B which will be hitting the waves sooner or later. Also am currently standing alone as I have no good recording label right now and also looking forward to doing greater things in the industry as am always motivated by my fans, folks, family, friends, homies, colleagues, mentors and God almighty whom has always gat ma back..

MY FEMALE FANS
My female fans are just like the breathe of life to me. I love to Interact with them, gist, and talk about good things that will yield positive results with them. Female fans are quite amazing and they are very motivating like when a female fan listens to any of my songs, download or drops a comment i feel more inspired.

SINGLE & SEARCHING
Fans actually your boy J.I is not married yet as such am very single and am not into any relationship and I don't think I wanna be right now.

MY KIND OF WOMAN
Indeed I have a strong taste for women because am very selective and loving, I love naturally and am never cheating. And I believe you know what that means Ladies? Still searching for her...... Smiles !

ROLE MODELS
Over the years, the numbers of my role models has increased. But, my parents and family remains the first and best role models have ever had.

HOW I RELAX
I play indoor games like scrabble, chess, table-tennis during my leisure hours and also I love taking a walk around, sometimes hang-out with friends, go for swimming and lot more.

FUTURE PLANS
I am looking forward to reaching out to the less privilege's, sick, poor, needy, and orphans ....­
Besides, am working strongly on my debut albums as its one of my means of reaching out to my family, friends, fans, folks, colleagues, lovers and hommies.

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by chuksjack: 8:09am On Jun 17, 2013
Nice One...phyno -Ivan I see you.... Penthouse

http://notjustok.com/2013/06/13/video-runtown-party-like-its-1980/?fb_comment_id=fbc_256457317830113_1083445_256553767820468

VIDEO: Runtown - Party Like It's 1980
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by paolokonqueror(m): 7:31am On Jun 18, 2013
YOUR SONG NEEDS LYRICS?
DO YOU NEED POEMS?
DO YOU NEED ARTICLES?
CONTACT The GHOST WRITER today…
EmaiL: paolokonqueror@gmail.com
Tel No: 0812-973-9907
“Ghost writing for those that want to stay alive…”

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by paolokonqueror(m): 7:33am On Jun 18, 2013
ARTISTES! ARTISTES!! ARTISTES!!!
As an artiste, without intelligent lyrics, your song will be WHACK. Not everyone is gifted with the skills of writing. The art of Ghostwriting/Songwriting should be employed so the outcome will be GOOD MUSIC. Nigerian artistes are fond of repeating the same lines especially in their ‘dance’ songs. Lines like “Baby go down low, I Love the way you whine” etc. has been overused and it shows the low lyrical standards of these artistes. You could get someone to write your songs and you’ll get credit like it was written by you at an affordable cost.
GET A SONGWRITER for all genres of music,
CONTACT The GHOST WRITER
Tel: 08129739907
Email: paolokonqueror@gmail.com

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by paolokonqueror(m): 7:34am On Jun 18, 2013
[b]WORD TO ARTISTES
Some Artistes can rap/sing on a very good beat and perfectly at that while some cant. Some can write lyrics perfectly but can’t deliver (flow) with it in a song. Whichever the case, these artistes need to improve.
In professional music, there’s songwriting whereby a more experienced person probably gets paid to write a song and gets credit for it. Many big musicians in the world today use songwriters. E.g. Beyoncé, Chris Brown, Rihanna, Diddy etc.
The art of songwriting wasn’t accepted in hip hop as fans of the culture believed every rapper’s lyrics was relayed from the heart or exactly how it is. But however, not every rapper could write so ‘GHOST WRITING’ was introduced. A ghost writer would write a song for a rapper, get paid more than the usual and get no credit at all for writing the song. Nobody is to know of the transaction ever. It has been rumored that artistes like Jay Z, Drake, Lil Wayne amongst others make use of ghostwriters but because it can never be proven it remains a rumor.
Dear Artistes, the lyrics you put on your songs matters a lot. Good delivery without good lyrical content will receive no value of attention whatsoever. Some artistes use good lyrics to revive the life of a ‘dead whack’ beat. Some rappers are ‘whack’ and have failed to realize they need to up their lyrical standard. There’s no crime in having a songwriter or ghost writer provided you know what you want to achieve.
Don’t be ashamed, get better and reliable lyrics at affordable price.
CONTACT The GHOST WRITER today…
EmaiL: paolokonqueror@gmail.com
Tel No: 0812-973-9907
“Ghost writing for those that want to stay alive…”

[/b]

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Seyiakinn01: 2:30am On Jun 19, 2013
if your a upcoming artist you should submit your video to afrobeat360 the place is good, my friend posted and his video is next to dbanj
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Xclusiph: 9:10am On Jun 19, 2013
[/color] Promo promo promo
Are you an upcoming artist ? Talented but do not have the fund to record songs cause of the ridiculous price studios charge per session? This is an unmissable opportunity ......

Record a track at a ridiculously low price

Yes ridiculous

Record a single for & #7500
a bundle of 2tracks for #12000

Why u should come to us:
* Xclusiph beatz Studios has maintained an enviable reputation for professionalism and good quality

* We listen to what is being asked for and provide it

*we adapt to incorporate the ever changing face
of technology and we serve our clients from project inception to (completion)

*Whatever style you do, we can provide awesome song production to give you the quality you deserve, as well as the quality expected by the music industry.

*if required we also offer songwriting assistance if you're lost for creative inspiration.
Duration :JUNE 15 toJULY 15
For booking and enquiries
Call xclusiphbeatz 08137555683
Matilda 08148335075
@xclusiphbeatz

TAKE ADVANTAGE NOW!!!!!!!
BE ASSURED OF A MIND CATCHING BEATZ AND MIX
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Friendsmade(m): 11:17am On Jun 19, 2013
Advice for upcomimg artist who virtually has no connections in the industry.

Build your connections from the bottom. Start by Doing good music then affiliat yourself with known DJs in your area.
When eva you have a show. Put spirit in ur performance. Dress fine, stay humble at all times. Talk to those you think has a few connections to help you. Keep a good relationship with online promoters ur budget can carry. Do music poeple want to hear and not what your friends and family will like. Be open to criticizm. Stay possitive and put God first.

Add friendsmade.net on BBM 29023C94 & follow us on twitter @friendsmade.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by TrixOfficial(f): 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2013
Check Out This Mad Tune From An Upcoming Female Rapper...

Music: Trix - Ambition (@trix_dope) http://musichief.com/music-trix-ambition-trix_dope/ produced by Enap(@seimensenap)
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by stanclef(m): 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
Dear artiste, let the professionals handle your promotions, An Outfit with reputation and experience. Street selection mixtapes(Alaba mix), internet promo, djs clubs, radio,tv etc Think ZONAL KONCEPTS MEGAMIX (PROMOTERS AND Marketers)131 UBAKASON PLAZA OJO ALABA LAGOS..07085365553
BBPIN >>25D316D0
www.zkmegamix.com
ff@zkmegamix
MOVE TO THE NEXT LEVEL...
Thanks
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 21, 2013
Joyce in d building am a new flowing raPper an my lyrics ar awesome! I write my songs I mingle a lot with the best people! Got ma songs its good to here! More: ur topic draw me to join nairaland today. Keep it up
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Friendsmade(m): 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2013
Music: Fire Dancer - Whizjay ft. Helen9th

http://www.friendsmade.net/2013/06/music-whizjay-fire-dancer-ft-helen9th.html

Via @friendsmade | 29023C94

Download share & Re_BC tnx.

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Wisdytech(m): 8:13am On Jun 23, 2013
lalaboi: This thread is for the aspiring artistes on NL. . . .share your experiences and offer each other advices here. . . .The floor is all yours. . . .

You can also post a picture and lil bio from you here so peeps can get to know you. . . .songs from you will also be welcomed. . . . .

need performers for shows. . .you never know, you can get them here. . . .

so who's 1st to check in?? grin © DJ WISDYTECH™ OFFICIAL THEME FOR YOUR PC [LAPTOPS & DESKTOP] ---WINDOW 7 THEME...... FOR FREE @ http://www.sharemobile.ro/file/725559
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by cooluser: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2013
Nice to know these mny artistes at one place
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by AndyUmoh55(m): 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
https://www.box.com/s/8fkz37cwj9bcrpntzl61 u gotta love this song here...thought id share with y'all
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by donjuviam(m): 9:42am On Jun 26, 2013
iam donjuviam u can visit me on www.donjuvi

am@gmail.com/iam a rhymer and a rapper my latest track is coming out featurin ropex wise tittle hustler
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by ejifranks(m): 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

You're born to sing.. keep it up and try to promote this song.

Thanks Man Just that i was banned for posting it here... Nairaland baffles me... wasnt this meant to be the upcoming artiste section....na waooooo.. Seun and his Mods angry angry angry angry
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Systemguru: 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2013
Its WILBONEX alongside ACCURATE, yawa anthem na the correct street hop hit cypher for una hears, Download the music @ http:///11KThfo , Thanks! Copy and share this message if you like my success and almighty God will bless you
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 28, 2013
Msol Muzik Entertainment (MME RECORDS)

Present

Download mamaa Lera Msol ft ladi omz
download links(this is the original download link former was an error)

http://www.hulkshare.com/2zn5irs5eqxs

http://tindeck.com/listen/alre

Pls download and contact me on msolmuzk@yaoo.com
Facebook: oyeniyi abiodun msol
Blackberry: 27849AD9
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by ddthinker: 1:34am On Jun 29, 2013
Are you a talented singer or rapper? Are you looking for more exposure? If you are serious about your music and you've got skill, then Sky Baba Agba would like to work with you. This is a great opportunity to work with one of Nigeria’s hottest producers. You will get to feature on the audio and video for the remix of Sky’s second official single and you get to record your own track as well. All for FREE. Follow @iamskyofficial and like his face book page www.facebook.com/iamskyofficial for more details.

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2013
Extrem C normally known as the east nigga that rocks all the entire igbo town and has been to so many shows alongside with stars like mr ibu, dede one day,has dropped his three hot singles finally ,his music has taken control over the eastern part,especially his hot single MONKEY NO FINE, with the saying that monkey no fine him mama like am.calling mr ibu name,and has made mr ibu put more interest in this guy music career by supporting him with the sum of N100k.and promising him to see him through his musical career.
http://nairaguide.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/EXTREME-C-monkey-knw-fine.mp3

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (97) (Reply)

Download All Flavour's New Album Release / DOWNLOAD: 2face Idibia - The Ascension Album Full 17 Tracks Here / What Are You Listening To Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.