Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,594 members, 7,972,194 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 06:20 AM

Ambode To Lagosians: I Read, Listen To Your Criticisms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode To Lagosians: I Read, Listen To Your Criticisms (475 Views)

Ambode To Pump $60m Into Lekki Free Zone Project / Remi Tinubu Distributes Free Decoders To Lagosians In Her Constituency (photos) / Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode To Lagosians: I Read, Listen To Your Criticisms by elixirnigeria: 11:20am On Nov 05, 2015
Governor Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos State said he reads and listen to the criticism against his administration by residents on issues affecting their lives and property in the state, saying soon, their worries would be over.
Ambode in a response to residents complaint through his twitter handle, @AkinwunmiAmbode, said he understand that the residents actions.
His words “I read and listen to all the criticisms. I try to learn from the positive criticisms and try not to let the abuse get to me because I know that soon enough this will change as our plans and projects unfold.
“It is a challenge and it keeps me on my toes. I also receive a lot of emails. Some complaint, some commend and some make suggestions. That comes with the job. Managing Lagos is a difficult task and it is difficult to make everybody happy at the same time.
“It comes with the territory. We know what we signed up for and we are committed to delivering on our development agenda for Lagos,” the governor added.
It will be recalled that at the end of the four-day retreat for commissioners, Special Advisers and Permanent Secretary, Ambode unveiled the state development plans. They were: Economic Development, Infrastructural Development, Social Development and Security and Sustainable Environment.
read more..
https://www.today.ng/news/34019/ambode-to-lagosians-i-read-listen-to-your-criticisms
Re: Ambode To Lagosians: I Read, Listen To Your Criticisms by ernesty20(m): 11:26am On Nov 05, 2015
Wetin be my own .

Proudly Biafran
Re: Ambode To Lagosians: I Read, Listen To Your Criticisms by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 05, 2015
Abeg add traffic develop meant.my nyash still dey pain me from the last holdup wey catch me
Re: Ambode To Lagosians: I Read, Listen To Your Criticisms by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 05, 2015
What necessary steps or actions ve u taken?

Don't come online to placate me or other lagosians. Go back to the drawing board
Make sure u get it right
U ve no excuse to be a failure
Re: Ambode To Lagosians: I Read, Listen To Your Criticisms by Yhinkss(m): 11:50am On Nov 05, 2015
You better start doing something. Everything is crashing down so swiftly under you. All fashola's toil from security to robbery to traffic. Had it been Ambode is a PDp, I would have known wat to say

Why do I have a feeling that Lagos is too big for this guy to govern?
Re: Ambode To Lagosians: I Read, Listen To Your Criticisms by Raxxye(m): 11:52am On Nov 05, 2015
Nice, but what is Nairaland turning into?
I can hardly open the site lately. See shots:

Re: Ambode To Lagosians: I Read, Listen To Your Criticisms by Lanretoye(m): 11:55am On Nov 05, 2015
This man never even understand his job description...
Mr man,work and stop reading messages.
Yesterday,while you were busy reading criticisms,
robbers were robbing somewhere in lagos.

(1) (Reply)

We Lose Between N1BN - N1.5BN On Every Public Holiday - Nigerian Customs Boss / Watch Romain Jacob Vs. Juli Giner Live Boxing Online HDTV Streaming Free / How To Know What Is Being Disscused In A Thread On Nairaland Without Opening It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.