Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,396 members, 7,881,438 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:38 PM

Eddie Murphy Set To Have 4th Baby-mama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eddie Murphy Set To Have 4th Baby-mama (1882 Views)

Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby / 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be / Odunlade Adekola & Wife Ruth Welcome 4th Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eddie Murphy Set To Have 4th Baby-mama by Toecynne(m): 11:25am On Nov 05, 2015
All hail the baby-mama King!

Famous comic actor, Eddie Murphy is set to welcome his ninth child with girlfriend Paige Butcher.

The 38 year old model and actress is set to be Eddie Murphy’s fourth baby mama when she delivers the child.

The funny man has five kids with ex-wife, Nicole Mitchell: Bria, 25, Myles, 22, Shayne, 21, Zola, 15, and Bella, 13.

Eddie and Nicole had their first two children before getting married in 1993, so technically she was a baby-mama.

He also has a 26-year-old son, Eric, with his ex-girlfriend Paulette McNeely; a 25-year-old son Christian, with his ex-girlfriend Tamara Hood; and an 8-year-old daughter, Angel, with Spice Girl’s star Mel B.

Eddie Murphy has been dating Butcher, an Australian television star for almost four years

http://ynaija.com/eddie-murphy-baby-mama-paige-butcher-pregnant/

Re: Eddie Murphy Set To Have 4th Baby-mama by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 05, 2015
Child support will drain him.
Re: Eddie Murphy Set To Have 4th Baby-mama by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 05, 2015
Why did he choose this path. I use to have great respect for him. angry

(1) (Reply)

Please, How Can I Reduce The Size Of My Dick? / MBGN 2013 Anna Banner And Her Look-alike / New Sexy Pix Of Nicki Minaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.