Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,296 members, 7,884,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:26 PM

William Troost-Ekong Flaunts His Girlfriend - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / William Troost-Ekong Flaunts His Girlfriend (32886 Views)

Oscar Ekong: William Troost-Ekong Welcomes Baby Boy, Reveals His Face (Photos) / William Troost-Ekong And Wife Expecting A Baby / William Troost-Ekong In Branded Keke In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: William Troost-Ekong Flaunts His Girlfriend by kechywillz(m): 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
Troost make sure say u dey give am the lamba
Re: William Troost-Ekong Flaunts His Girlfriend by edi287: 5:51am On Nov 06, 2015
jenyfah:
They look disgusting
You're a slowpoke...
Re: William Troost-Ekong Flaunts His Girlfriend by Tedassie(m): 5:51am On Nov 06, 2015
activelyA:

This is a pure lie!!!
Jesss!!
Those people are not it at allll, dont use this to judge, Kai,kai,kai!!! Especially their men.
oh,seems you live under a rock! you need to go out more,hunwink #proudlyAKS #Adonis
Re: William Troost-Ekong Flaunts His Girlfriend by Tedassie(m): 6:37am On Nov 06, 2015
aim5:

This guy is a half caste. Most of the so called fine guys you have are very light or damn near half caste. Same with the females so abeg spare me that nonsense.
@bolded...that term is obsolete&derogative (in saner climes). Plz,do well to update ur vocabs (i'm sure you wouldn't want your kids sneer at you whenever you use such archaic words!) #NOOFFENCE

so are you positing that EVERY light-skinned folk of AKS/CRS extraction most probably are offsprings of foreign progenitor(s)?
I'm i missing something here¿
Re: William Troost-Ekong Flaunts His Girlfriend by faithbibi(f): 7:46am On Nov 06, 2015
From this photographs, i strongly believe my friend was right when he said the white ladies are more beautiful compared to the blacks... lol
Re: William Troost-Ekong Flaunts His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 06, 2015
Tedassie:

@bolded...that term is obsolete&derogative (in saner climes). Plz,do well to update ur vocabs (i'm sure you wouldn't want your kids sneer at you whenever you use such archaic words!) #NOOFFENCE

so are you positing that EVERY light-skinned folk of AKS/CRS extraction most probably are offsprings of foreign progenitor(s)?
I'm i missing something here¿

First off, I know there are alternative terms like mixed or mulatto, but I used that term I meant no harm. Also, I didn't say every lightskinned person from that area is mixed...
Re: William Troost-Ekong Flaunts His Girlfriend by Tedassie(m): 9:26am On Nov 06, 2015
aim5:

First off, I know there are alternative terms like mixed or mulatto, but I used that term I meant no harm. Also, I didn't say every lightskinned person from that area is mixed...
fair enough.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos / I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield / Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.