Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,466 members, 7,944,317 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

The Solar System And Its Waters And Oceans - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Solar System And Its Waters And Oceans (22898 Views)

The 10 Most Dangerous Waters In The World / 10 Amazing Things We’ve Learned About The Solar System In 2016 / Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: The Solar System And Its Waters And Oceans by Kennyking1234: 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2021
johnydon22:

I was in love with physics, geography and biology in school but my interest in astrophysics developed later.

Its a fascinating and breathe taking subject that i can't help getting obsessed with, you are right it is self taught though and countless of such e-books on my phone nearly pass normal documents.

Astronomical twitter handles are my favourite handles to follow, no celebrity stuff..

My girl friend once asked me why i like all the planets, astroids, galaxies, nebulas and other astronomical and physics pictures on my phone.. that it is boring.. grin

I had to create folder for them (more than 400) so she can leave that side alone when using my phone and not complain again... That girl sef...
Cool bro lets discuss
Re: The Solar System And Its Waters And Oceans by ben1daEbiri(m): 9:58am On Mar 31, 2021

This is exactly what I tried to demonstrate to him, in very simple mathematical terms. But I know the phenomenon Sukkot. grin grin

He should just Google gravity and escape velocity!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Easy Way To Unblock Your Sim Card Without Using“puk Code. / Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. / Long Snake I Killed In Front Of My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.