Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,416 members, 7,947,734 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

Thinking About Where To Order Baby Items? Newbee Is The Answer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thinking About Where To Order Baby Items? Newbee Is The Answer (3058 Views)

High Quality Neatly Used Baby Items / Baby Items At Unbelievably Affordable Prices / First Time Mum Needs Help On Baby Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thinking About Where To Order Baby Items? Newbee Is The Answer by amoss: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2015
Is Lagos traffic stopping you from getting to the shops for your baby items? Do you spend too much time at the office and not enough time with your family? Is your weekend ruled by errands instead of family bonding time?

http://www.newbee.ng/ is the answer. Newbee is a new online shop that provides within a day delivery service of baby essentials to busy mums who want to spend less time running errands, and more time with family!

(1) (Reply)

. / My Wife Bad Mouth Me A Lot To Her Parents And Siblings, What Should I Do? / Why Is It That Pregnant Women Are Giving Preferential Treatment Than Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.