Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:14 AM

Shocking!! My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocking!! My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually (510 Views)

My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife / She Went On A Journey, Now She's Back, I Can't Satisfy Her Sexually Again. / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!! My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually by gphilip: 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
A 44-year-old man from Ini Local government area of Akwa Ibom state who has been allegedly defiling his daughter has revealed that he sees nothing wrong with having carnal knowledge with his biological daughter.
According to the Emmanuel Udoh who was arrested after defiling his daughter in their residence, at 2 Ajasa Command Road, Meiran, Lagos state:

“I have had sexual intercourse with her severally. It is a normal thing and I don’t see anything bad in sleeping with my daughter because I know she will not get pregnant because I don’t ejaculate inside her.....

Read more--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/shocking-my-daughter-doesnt-need-a-lover-i-satisfy-her-sexually/

(1) (Reply)

How Time Changes By A Nairalander / My Call For Help Is Genuine / Baby Nursery Sale At Micostar Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.