Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:32 AM

“Nnamdi Kanu’s Continued Detention Is Wrong/Dangerous”- DSS Source, Breaking New - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Nnamdi Kanu’s Continued Detention Is Wrong/Dangerous”- DSS Source, Breaking New (4561 Views)

Fayose Condemns Continued Detention Of Suswan, Babangida Aliyu, Austin Okai, Oth / Continued Detention Of Metuh, Unhealthy For Nigeria’s Democracy – Ekweremadu / "Nnamdi Kanu's Continued Detention Wrong/dangerous"........dss Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu’s Continued Detention Is Wrong/Dangerous”- DSS Source, Breaking New by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
whatever cage that Kanu is in, the key has been thrown away.

2 Likes

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu’s Continued Detention Is Wrong/Dangerous”- DSS Source, Breaking New by sayemma: 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
Supper story, nobody is willing to bail him...even with all his noise
noblezone:

Bros, bail conditions has been fulfilled.
However, Buhari is scared of the consequences of letting him go.
Once he comes out, he will claim triumph that Nigeria cant do anything.
He is likely to be louder than before, he will taunt Buhari and Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu’s Continued Detention Is Wrong/Dangerous”- DSS Source, Breaking New by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
beer parlor gist.

1 Like

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu’s Continued Detention Is Wrong/Dangerous”- DSS Source, Breaking New by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
flokii:

bloody nuisance..

you think I have time for a lowlife like you?..

with ur useless ego... mad man

grin grin

Aisssshhhhhhh!!!!! E pain am!!!

Next time, be polite. wink

Elenu pata iya rainbow.

2 Likes

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu’s Continued Detention Is Wrong/Dangerous”- DSS Source, Breaking New by Ameenameen: 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
If Nigeria could sent ojukwu on exile, abeg who be ordinary yahoo yahoo albino nnamadi cow-nu, that needed to be castrated like pig ?

1 Like

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu’s Continued Detention Is Wrong/Dangerous”- DSS Source, Breaking New by IGBOSON1: 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
flokii:

ode...

wetin concern U.K with Nnamdi... so you think U.K will do anything to jeopardize her relationship with Nigeria..

I laff at you Igbos... always repeating d same mistakes

^^^Of course a bigoted bastard like you is too thick to know nothing is being 'jeopardized' if the UK insists the useless Nigerian authorities follow dues process of law by either charging him to court or releasing him forthwith!

2 Likes

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu’s Continued Detention Is Wrong/Dangerous”- DSS Source, Breaking New by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
Why is anyone taking this article seriously. Any discerning mind should know that this is a concocted piece of propaganda. This is fiction. Na only northerners dey DSS? I will believe the news outlet when they provide names and quotes or pictures if they feel the need to protect their sources.

3 Likes

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu’s Continued Detention Is Wrong/Dangerous”- DSS Source, Breaking New by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
Fellow Igbos, we should encourage our children to study NUCLEAR physics. We need it for the cause!
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu’s Continued Detention Is Wrong/Dangerous”- DSS Source, Breaking New by SmartMugu: 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
Imanuelle:
I really think its time kanu gets released.
The UK even turned a blind eye at 'one of their own'
undecided undecided undecided
I'd believe one of the charges again him would be treason. Even the UK has laws against treasonable offenses.
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu’s Continued Detention Is Wrong/Dangerous”- DSS Source, Breaking New by SmartMugu: 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
gab264:
OMG!!!! see what an IPOB brother posted in our facebook page.

Biafrachuks Abiama
I Might Die Tomorrow , If Nigerian Police Interferes With Our Protest , But I Promise You My Fellow Biafrans of , delta, bayelsa, akwaibom, cross rivers, rivers, imo, abia, anambra, enugu, and ebonyi, that i will die with atleast 50 nigerians . i am sorrowful right now , because i know buhari will come to intimidate us , but i swear with my blood, i will be on hand to dispel any form of intimidation from the nigerian govt. May My Soul Rest In Peace
Let him die now. Retarded and mentally disturbed fellow. Who knows what else depresses him, and he's now using Biafra as an excuse. Kids of nowadays, after reading about biafra on social media now wants to kill himself. What would we say about those that actually went through the war and know what war is?

2 Likes

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu’s Continued Detention Is Wrong/Dangerous”- DSS Source, Breaking New by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
SmartMugu:

I'd believe one of the charges again him would be treason. Even the UK has laws against treasonable offenses.

Did he plot coup against your people or you just don't know what excuse to state?

2 Likes

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu’s Continued Detention Is Wrong/Dangerous”- DSS Source, Breaking New by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
SmartMugu:

seeing that he is also a UK citizen, and the UK has strong ties with Nigeria, no one knows what to expect.
However, a treasonous charge would cause an uprising in the SOuthEast, Nobody wants that.

1 Like

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu’s Continued Detention Is Wrong/Dangerous”- DSS Source, Breaking New by Nature8(m): 11:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
Imanuelle:

Omo! Give me your address! Bastard!
I will beat the hell out of you, and even your parents for not raising you well.
You think you can just pop-up on the internet and call anyone ode?

Iya-la-iya-e!

As in, ni inu gbogbo aiye baba e! No try me again!

Bastard tribal troll!

Lol
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu’s Continued Detention Is Wrong/Dangerous”- DSS Source, Breaking New by azzima(m): 1:05am On Nov 06, 2015
otr1:
He will remain in detention, if he can't fulfill bail conditions.

I think this guy is over-rated... I mean, I could get 30 Level 16 Civil Servants to stand for him before 18:00 O' clock today. tongue
i thought Biafrans the Nigerian Government ultimatums, what happen afterwards?Jokers!!. They should jail the Albino with some Agberos and Omoniles, let them panel - beat his Flat head well well .
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu’s Continued Detention Is Wrong/Dangerous”- DSS Source, Breaking New by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 06, 2015
azzima:
i thought Biafrans the Nigerian Government ultimatums, what happen afterwards?Jokers!!. They should jail the Albino with some Agberos and Omoniles, let them panel - beat his Flat head well well .

Instead of you to go concentrate on how to cope with your Fulani masters in the forthcoming OduaArewanistan republic you're here ranting carelessly on another's quest for nationhood.
Is that not stupidity?
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu’s Continued Detention Is Wrong/Dangerous”- DSS Source, Breaking New by SmartMugu: 1:31am On Nov 06, 2015
xtrorse:

Did he plot coup against your people or you just don't know what excuse to state?
You don't have to plan a coup to be charged with treason. An act that threatens the unity of a nation is considered treason.
Even MKO was arrested and charged with treason for seeking international support after the June 12 elections. His actions may have been seen as a threat to the unity of a nation. He eventually died in prison on that note.
Not saying I agree with the charge, I'm just sure that's one of the charges they'll likely slam against him.
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu’s Continued Detention Is Wrong/Dangerous”- DSS Source, Breaking New by Nobody: 1:54am On Nov 06, 2015
SmartMugu:

You don't have to plan a coup to be charged with treason. An act that threatens the unity of a nation is considered treason.
Even MKO was arrested and charged with treason for seeking international support after the June 12 elections. His actions may have been seen as a threat to the unity of a nation. He eventually died in prison on that note.
Not saying I agree with the charge, I'm just sure that's one of the charges they'll likely slam against him.

Okay. I do hope you know there exists a number of personalities who committed outright treasonable acts and are still parading freely in the streets. Some of them were rewarded with political posts in Abuja.
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu’s Continued Detention Is Wrong/Dangerous”- DSS Source, Breaking New by SmartMugu: 2:07am On Nov 06, 2015
xtrorse:

Okay. I do hope you know there exists a number of personalities who committed outright treasonable acts and are still parading freely in the streets. Some of them were rewarded with political posts in Abuja.
Yeah, sure. It happens in Nigeria all the time, what do you expect from a nation where the laws are meant for only certain political targets and the masses?
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu’s Continued Detention Is Wrong/Dangerous”- DSS Source, Breaking New by Nobody: 4:51am On Nov 06, 2015
Imanuelle:

seeing that he is also a UK citizen, and the UK has strong ties with Nigeria, no one knows what to expect.
However, a treasonous charge would cause an uprising in the SOuthEast, Nobody wants that.

Whoever is part of the uprising in support of a convicted felon should be committed to a mental institution. The law is what it is and only animals, pun intended, would see red at justice being served.
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu’s Continued Detention Is Wrong/Dangerous”- DSS Source, Breaking New by Nobody: 5:05am On Nov 06, 2015
We are watching. How can Nigeria be a country when we have bigots everywhere? Well, Nigeria is an illegal entity.
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu’s Continued Detention Is Wrong/Dangerous”- DSS Source, Breaking New by bukifemi1: 9:46am On Nov 06, 2015
undecided
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu’s Continued Detention Is Wrong/Dangerous”- DSS Source, Breaking New by bukifemi1: 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
angry
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu’s Continued Detention Is Wrong/Dangerous”- DSS Source, Breaking New by bukifemi1: 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK / Crisis Looms In Enugu APGA Over Certificates Of Return / Nigeria Now Has 35 Million Taxpayers- JTB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.