Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,927 members, 7,883,245 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

Akpororo: Comic Act Picks Wedding Date, To Give Out Free Aso Ebi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akpororo: Comic Act Picks Wedding Date, To Give Out Free Aso Ebi (1050 Views)

If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri / Ruggedbaba And Tiwa Savage Go On A Dinner Date To Mark Her Birthday In Arrears / Popular OAP, Kore Brown Picks Wedding Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpororo: Comic Act Picks Wedding Date, To Give Out Free Aso Ebi by Erave: 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
Popular comedian, Akpororo who got engaged to his longtime girlfriend, Josephine Abraham in August 2015 has picked his wedding date.

The Airtel ambassador and his heartthrob will walk down the aisle on Saturday, November 15, 2015 in Surulere, Lagos.

As part of his plans to stage a memorable event, Akpororo has unveiled plans to give free aso ebi to guests.

ERAVE gathered Akpororo has concluded plans with popular celebrity designer, Yomi Casual to provide free aso ebi to guests for free.

It will be recalled the comedian proposed twice (in church and on a football pitch) to his fiancée, Josephine in August 2015.

See some of their pre-wedding photos here:

1 Share

Re: Akpororo: Comic Act Picks Wedding Date, To Give Out Free Aso Ebi by benedictnsi(m): 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Akpororo: Comic Act Picks Wedding Date, To Give Out Free Aso Ebi by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
Goodluck
Re: Akpororo: Comic Act Picks Wedding Date, To Give Out Free Aso Ebi by axortedbabe(f): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
I see no connection, hope d girlie luvs him genuinely..
Re: Akpororo: Comic Act Picks Wedding Date, To Give Out Free Aso Ebi by Chanchit: 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
axortedbabe:
I see no connection, hope d girlie luvs him genuinely..

Leave connection, e easy for person to face marriage proposal twice? The babe don start to endure the guy already.
Happy birthday anyways.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Of Psquare Present At Anita Okoye Birthday Outing (picture) / PHOTO –afrocandy Shares Her Phat kitten Pic Online And Wants Guys To Come Suck It / Basket Mouth, Buchi, Akpororo Live In Jos At Rhythm Of Lafta 5.0 Hosted By Osama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.