Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,160 members, 7,946,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

Christiano Ronaldo’s Mom Admits That She Considered Aborting Him(photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Christiano Ronaldo’s Mom Admits That She Considered Aborting Him(photo) (803 Views)

Christiano Ronaldo's Religion: Passion Vs Pogrom / Christiano Ronaldo Son Admiring Messi At The World Best Award / Christiano Ronaldo (cr7) Will Not Win The Next Ballon De Or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christiano Ronaldo’s Mom Admits That She Considered Aborting Him(photo) by JAZES(m): 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
Mother to Soccer Icon, Christiano Ronaldo has admitted that she considered aborting him when she carried him inside her. The revelation was disclosed in the new documentary film, Ronaldo, which covers the star’s rise from humble beginnings to the summit of world football.

Ronaldo’s mum, Maria Dolores dos Santos Aveiro, revealed in the film, explaining how she thought about having a termination when she found out she was expecting the global superstar.

In the film, Maria says:

“He was a child I wanted to abort. We laugh about it now and he says ‘now I am helping you all’.”
http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/11/05/christiano-ronaldos-mom-admits-that-she-considered-aborting-him/

CC: lalasticlala, ishilove

Re: Christiano Ronaldo’s Mom Admits That She Considered Aborting Him(photo) by Donbabajay12(m): 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
True!!but see him 2day

1 Like

Re: Christiano Ronaldo’s Mom Admits That She Considered Aborting Him(photo) by PLANETMARS(m): 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
Na wa o got me thinking,so one of this my numerous sperm fit be world best player o chai and I dey lose guard myself here.....na banging sure pass 1000% awon werey
Re: Christiano Ronaldo’s Mom Admits That She Considered Aborting Him(photo) by JAZES(m): 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
PLANETMARS:
Na wa o got me thinking,so one of this my numerous sperm fit be world best player o chai and I dey lose guard myself here.....na banging sure pass 1000% awon werey

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy...u don maya finish

1 Like

Re: Christiano Ronaldo’s Mom Admits That She Considered Aborting Him(photo) by Nobody: 5:16am On Nov 06, 2015
This is serious!
Re: Christiano Ronaldo’s Mom Admits That She Considered Aborting Him(photo) by JAZES(m): 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
ugolance:
This is serious!
Very serious

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rare Jay-jay Okocha Videos! / Ighalo Is Romantic And A Fashion Freak – Wife / Real Madrid Suffers Shock Defeat By Wolfsburg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.