Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,832 members, 7,872,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

Medview Plane Makes Emergency Air Return To Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Medview Plane Makes Emergency Air Return To Lagos (21505 Views)

Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria / Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London / Lagos-bound Plane Makes Air Return After Fire Alarm In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medview Plane Makes Emergency Air Return To Lagos by OnankpaBa(m): 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
Sir DON...Its time for you to have a change of mind about medview ooo
Re: Medview Plane Makes Emergency Air Return To Lagos by DONSMITH123(m): 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
OnankpaBa:
Sir DON...Its time for you to have a change of mind about medview ooo

Guy, only God gives and takes.....its well.. grin grin grin
Re: Medview Plane Makes Emergency Air Return To Lagos by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
okay.
Re: Medview Plane Makes Emergency Air Return To Lagos by JustOzito(f): 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
Tnk God no life was lost.... Some will still blame buhari and ask him to probe the airline with his body language
Re: Medview Plane Makes Emergency Air Return To Lagos by Abugab(m): 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
Very professional of the pilot I must say.
Quite commendable as they didn't want to prove like the stubborn fly that always goes with the corpse to the grave.
Kudos to Medview for taking safety as a priority.
Re: Medview Plane Makes Emergency Air Return To Lagos by AreaFada2: 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
Thank God
Re: Medview Plane Makes Emergency Air Return To Lagos by eroski90(m): 4:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
This develish people ...the same thing happens last week on a flight I was on to Accra ...same medview people ..midway into the flight we had to return back to Nigeria cos we started smelling something burning on d plane.....thank God we didn't crash....now this news again...Medview is a time bomb...tell your friends and family pls.God will protect us all

1 Like

Re: Medview Plane Makes Emergency Air Return To Lagos by 400billionman: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
Apostle Suleman prophesied this two weeks ago on sunday service o.

Air return few minutes after take off. Thank God.
Re: Medview Plane Makes Emergency Air Return To Lagos by pedrilo: 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
Air crash is not a good way to die my pipo. Glory be to God!
Re: Medview Plane Makes Emergency Air Return To Lagos by asids55: 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
tb Joshua go dey vex say e no crash
Re: Medview Plane Makes Emergency Air Return To Lagos by Cre8(m): 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nice move.
Re: Medview Plane Makes Emergency Air Return To Lagos by Bonuwa: 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
Gud pilot
Re: Medview Plane Makes Emergency Air Return To Lagos by Yeahreen(m): 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
Thank God. My Very gud frend was on d flight. Twas a frightening experience. Sharp pilot also. Tank God he finally arrived abj safely.
Re: Medview Plane Makes Emergency Air Return To Lagos by 4C2215131: 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
This is one of the reasons why I invest in plush comfortable cars. Every time I travel in a plane, I want to get anxious if not for certain factors I have put in place to guarantee my personal safety. With a nice Mercedes or BMW, you wouldn't even feel the effects of a long distance journey. Do invest in one today if possible. You wouldn't regret it rather than play kalokalo with your life aboard these metallic containers of death they call airplanes in Nigeria. What I don't understand is whether they companies lack superior technical manpower that oversee the maintenance of these planes or they lack the finance to purchase brand new planes.

In all we give praise to God for lives saved!
Re: Medview Plane Makes Emergency Air Return To Lagos by ehiaze(m): 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
Lol.... We're hearing this, barely 24hours after Medview is said to commence flight operations from Lagos to London.

Thank God there was no form of causality.
Re: Medview Plane Makes Emergency Air Return To Lagos by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
I get so anxious on planes
Re: Medview Plane Makes Emergency Air Return To Lagos by Icon4s(m): 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
I was at the Lagos Airport this afternoon (MMA2) when d boarding of this plane took place. Some of the perssengers even sat by my side. It was a 1pm flight i think.

Thank God for d lives nt lost.
Re: Medview Plane Makes Emergency Air Return To Lagos by ibisko04: 5:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
Glory be to God. Technical hitches can not be ruled out in any machine.
The human factors is what makes the best of way out of the situation. I.e the decision of the operators make a difference between disasters and victory.
Congratulations to the people on board the aircraft.
Re: Medview Plane Makes Emergency Air Return To Lagos by dumodust(m): 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
eroski90:
This develish people ...the same thing happens last week on a flight I was on to Accra ...same medview people ..midway into the flight we had to return back to Nigeria cos we started smelling something burning on d plane.....thank God we didn't crash....now this news again...Medview is a time bomb...tell your friends and family pls.God will protect us all

I was on that flight that to accra that returned too... heard it has been happening before... guess there's a cover up in the company about the true state of their planes... time bomb waiting to explode
Re: Medview Plane Makes Emergency Air Return To Lagos by Archjosh: 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
admax:
Thank God

One of the best airline in Nigerian..... better than Arik and Aero schedule keeping wise.
Re: Medview Plane Makes Emergency Air Return To Lagos by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
Thank God for His mercies...my friend wz on that flight sad
Re: Medview Plane Makes Emergency Air Return To Lagos by erimmy(m): 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
Pls nairalanders, how much is it to book a plane from Lagos to calabar via online booking? And how can I book online?. Any contacts from arik or aero contractor airlines customer care?. pls help a brother. Thks.
Re: Medview Plane Makes Emergency Air Return To Lagos by pacino26(m): 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
No joke but Medview is the newest air-molue. Lagos_Abj_Adamawa_Abj_Enugu same aircraft o. Haba
Re: Medview Plane Makes Emergency Air Return To Lagos by eloquent(m): 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
I was onboard this flight. I just want to thank God for His mercies. The screams and all that ensued in the plane isn't something I would wish for anyone to experience. God saved us all.... The pilot was God sent
Re: Medview Plane Makes Emergency Air Return To Lagos by neyogasgas: 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
Thank God for averting another disaster that would have given "Dr Doomsday" (T. B Joshua) another reason to jump up and say "ehen I said it would happen!!!

DONSMITH123:
An Abuja- bound Medview Airlines Boeing aircraft with several passengers on board on Thursday made an emergency return to the Murtala Muhammed Airport, Ikeja, Lagos, after the aircraft developed technical problem mid air.

The technical hitch, a pressurization problem, our correspondent gathered affected the aircraft’s cooling system.

An aviation source said the development prompted the pilot to brief the passengers on board before initiating the safety procedure of returning to the aerodrome of take – off otherwise known in aviation par lance as air return.

The Managing Director of Medview , Alhaji Muneer Bankole, confirmed the incident to our correspondent on Thursday.

He said the crew members took the professional decision to return the plane to Lagos rather than continuing with the flight.

He added that the airline provided another aircraft for the passenger to return to Abuja after they disembarked from the airplane that made air return.

Cc: lalasticlala, seun

http://thenationonlineng.net/medview-plane-makes-emergency-air-return-to-lagos/
Re: Medview Plane Makes Emergency Air Return To Lagos by neyogasgas: 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
Thank God for averting another disaster that would have given "Dr Doomsday" (T. B Joshua) another reason to jump up and say "ehen I said it would happen!!!

1 Like

Re: Medview Plane Makes Emergency Air Return To Lagos by mygee33(m): 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
when safety becomes our watch word.
Re: Medview Plane Makes Emergency Air Return To Lagos by Agindi: 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
Thank God for their safety.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Pixs At Sumu Wildlife Park In Bauchi For Eid Celebration / Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace / Itakpe/warri: Nigerian Railway To Commence One Month Free Train Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.