Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,843 members, 7,942,104 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

(ladies Only)why Do Ladies Like To Be Flattered - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (ladies Only)why Do Ladies Like To Be Flattered (754 Views)

LMAO!!! Are There Still Ladies Like This Especially In Nigeria??? (see Pix) / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(ladies Only)why Do Ladies Like To Be Flattered by nameoh: 5:39pm On May 12, 2009
Why do LADIESjust like to be told sweet word even when they know that they might me lies. Does this only apply to unmarried LADIES or is it same for married ones.
(LADIES ONLY)WHY DO LADIES LIKE TO BE FLATTERED
Re: (ladies Only)why Do Ladies Like To Be Flattered by sistawoman: 6:12pm On May 12, 2009
Men like to be flattered as well.
Re: (ladies Only)why Do Ladies Like To Be Flattered by Secretz(f): 6:20pm On May 12, 2009
nameoh:

Why do LADIESjust like to be told sweet word even when they know that they might me lies. Does this only apply to unmarried LADIES or is it same for married ones.
(LADIES ONLY)WHY DO LADIES LIKE TO BE FLATTERED

Sorry, I don't like to be flattered (especially lies). . .what's the point, just get down to business and tell me what it is you want from me. simple. tongue

sistawoman:

Men like to be flattered as well.

True.

grin
Re: (ladies Only)why Do Ladies Like To Be Flattered by yme1(f): 6:20pm On May 12, 2009
@post
it is part of life
Re: (ladies Only)why Do Ladies Like To Be Flattered by dae(f): 6:27pm On May 12, 2009
yo man,  WE ALLLLLLLLL like it, im talking (MEN AND WOMEN) -- Poster acting like he doesnt like it.
Re: (ladies Only)why Do Ladies Like To Be Flattered by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 12, 2009
Truth just aint too sweet to the ears sometimes.
Re: (ladies Only)why Do Ladies Like To Be Flattered by Secretz(f): 6:30pm On May 12, 2009
ibkaye:

Truth just aint too sweet to the ears sometimes.

lol.
Re: (ladies Only)why Do Ladies Like To Be Flattered by FLGators1: 12:29am On May 13, 2009
Anyone who knows me knows I don't.
Re: (ladies Only)why Do Ladies Like To Be Flattered by AmAlone: 1:07am On May 13, 2009
Everybody wants to be flattered bro. . .

@FL Gators!

Sorry can you help me define what you mean by Gators! undecided undecided undecided
Alligator? or What?

Just curious
Re: (ladies Only)why Do Ladies Like To Be Flattered by Nobody: 1:12am On May 13, 2009
Re: (ladies Only)why Do Ladies Like To Be Flattered by Nobody: 1:13am On May 13, 2009
Everybody wants to be flattered, but I don't [i]need [/i]to be flattered wink
Re: (ladies Only)why Do Ladies Like To Be Flattered by AmAlone: 1:13am On May 13, 2009
HeatFusion:

http://www.gatorzone.com/?enter=1

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Check the site wink

Baby gurl what are you doing dat?
Have we met?
Re: (ladies Only)why Do Ladies Like To Be Flattered by Nobody: 1:15am On May 13, 2009
In your dreams, maybe. tongue
Re: (ladies Only)why Do Ladies Like To Be Flattered by AmAlone: 1:26am On May 13, 2009
Yes I guessed right!
Hoping someday I will make it a reality. . .
Re: (ladies Only)why Do Ladies Like To Be Flattered by Nobody: 1:28am On May 13, 2009
LOL, are you trying to proof my post wrong?
That I DON'T like being flattered?

LOL, not as easy as that wink wink
Re: (ladies Only)why Do Ladies Like To Be Flattered by AmAlone: 1:29am On May 13, 2009
Yes I guessed right!
Hoping someday I will make it a reality. . .

And we will ofcourse wed on Nairaland. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Now don't take that too serious baby gurl. Course I know anything that has got to do with marraige will lure every chick grin grin grin grin grin
Re: (ladies Only)why Do Ladies Like To Be Flattered by Nobody: 1:31am On May 13, 2009
. . . . .And that's where you're wrong.

The scent of independence is still a stronger aroma than the stench of being tied to a man for eternity embarassed embarassed
Re: (ladies Only)why Do Ladies Like To Be Flattered by AmAlone: 1:33am On May 13, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You won push me LOL grin grin grin grin grin
Re: (ladies Only)why Do Ladies Like To Be Flattered by Nobody: 1:34am On May 13, 2009
Won't be a bad thing grin
Re: (ladies Only)why Do Ladies Like To Be Flattered by AmAlone: 1:36am On May 13, 2009
Really

I am bound to enjoy! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: (ladies Only)why Do Ladies Like To Be Flattered by Nobody: 1:37am On May 13, 2009
But you've got to trust me first.

From your siggy, it seems like you don't
Re: (ladies Only)why Do Ladies Like To Be Flattered by No2Atheism(m): 1:40am On May 13, 2009
HeatFusion:

. . . . .And that's where you're wrong.

The scent of independence is still a stronger aroma than the stench of being tied to a man for eternity embarassed embarassed

so are you saying i am full of stench, grin grin grin
Re: (ladies Only)why Do Ladies Like To Be Flattered by Nobody: 1:43am On May 13, 2009
We're not married tongue
Re: (ladies Only)why Do Ladies Like To Be Flattered by AmAlone: 1:45am On May 13, 2009
HeatFusion

Funny Young Girl grin grin grin wink
Re: (ladies Only)why Do Ladies Like To Be Flattered by Nobody: 1:46am On May 13, 2009
Young?

Omo, I'm rocking in my nanny diaper grin grin
Re: (ladies Only)why Do Ladies Like To Be Flattered by AmAlone: 1:48am On May 13, 2009
HeatFusion:

Young?

Omo, I'm rocking in my nanny diaper grin grin

*Shaking head*

Funny Young Girl

(1) (Reply)

How DO I Make A Lady Fall In Love / What do u say? / Ladies, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.