Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,844 members, 7,915,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:59 PM

Power Beta - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Power Beta (908 Views)

Hundreds Of New Emoji Coming To Ios 11.1 Beta Next Week / Panasonic And Samsung. ..which Is Beta / Beta Testing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power Beta by yemzzy02(m): 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
NOW AVAILABLE...

Now you can make use of your appliances to the fullest, your iron, microwave, heater, drier, freezer etc with "I pass my neighbour" generator or the prepaid meter and still save 40% of your bill. All you need is POWER BETA.
If you're thinking of buying a bigger generator, here is a solution that will not only save you lots of that expenses but also reduce your expenses.
With POWER BETA, you can use all your powerful appliance on the smallest generator. Dont be left out.
It only cost a little...
Call:08060177034
Re: Power Beta by lucianforreal: 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
the so called power beta is scam. i have tested it. all they preach about it is false. i bought it and it was waste of money. don't put your money to it is scam.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Premium Bose Earphone Qc20i For Sale / ALL SOLD OUT!!! / Industrial Surge Protector For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.