Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,297 members, 7,940,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:47 PM

BVN Verification With Mobile Phones (easy And Fast) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BVN Verification With Mobile Phones (easy And Fast) (645 Views)

Court Order Now Prerequisite For Release Of BVN - CBN / Can I Change My BVN Picture? / BVN: No More Deadline Extension, CBN Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BVN Verification With Mobile Phones (easy And Fast) by Bedeosky: 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
Standing at the Bank for Like 4 Hours in order To Verify you BVN is no longer an easy thing today in Nigeria, Today i will teach you how i verified my Bvn and start using my bank account without going to the bank to verify my account, from the comfort of my blogging Desk.. #viviangist using your Mobile phone, no internet connection required

Rules.

Must be on the Number you are using to get alert (Phone number linked to your account)
Must be using MTN Number (available for all networks very soon)
The service cost only But 10 Naira only.

To do this

"Can’t remember your Bank Verification Number? Save yourself the hassle of going down to the bank and get it the smart way using your bank registered MTN line, anytime, anywhere. Simply dial *565*0# to retrieve your BVN"

source http://viviangist.com/bvn-verification-with-mobile-phones-easy-and-fast-no-need-to-go-to-bank

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: BVN Verification With Mobile Phones (easy And Fast) by Donbabajay12(m): 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
Informative
Re: BVN Verification With Mobile Phones (easy And Fast) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
Note that you have to have at least #10 on you mobile phone credit to do this transaction and it has to be from a line registered with your bank account.
Re: BVN Verification With Mobile Phones (easy And Fast) by Lattop(m): 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
Gbayi!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Scrap Tyres @ Large Quantities / FX Capital Bank SCAMMERS / Cpa Offer That Accepts Nigerian Traffic Not Clickpromise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.