Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,307 members, 7,967,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 06:59 AM

Re: N5000 To Unemployed: Murray-bruce Sad Over Apc's Rejection Of Motion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: N5000 To Unemployed: Murray-bruce Sad Over Apc's Rejection Of Motion (489 Views)

Akande, Ajimobi, Amosun And Aregbesola Meet Over APC Crisis / N5000 To Unemployed: Murray-Bruce Sad Over APC's Rejection Of Motion / Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N5000 To Unemployed: Murray-bruce Sad Over Apc's Rejection Of Motion by blef2014: 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
A call for N5000 monthly pay for the unemployed by Ben Murray-Bruce and his bunch at this state of our economy, which even the employed, can hardly get their salaries as at when due, worries me. Is this a political call or zeal and patriotism for the nation and the teeming unemployed youths?

I am not holding brief for the APC and will not support any fail promises, even though I know that politician all over the world don’t keep to all their campaign promises. But I will not buy into this cheap publicity. And he should please stop insulting our sensibility. I was thinking he will be different but I was wrong.

Your brother and my brother from Akassa in Bayelsa state are worth more than N5000 government stipend, in fact they want a Nigeria that works, so that they can be gainfully employed. Must we play politics with everything! This country is going through a lot at this point in time and we should all bury this APC and PDP bickering because you’re all guilty.
Re: Re: N5000 To Unemployed: Murray-bruce Sad Over Apc's Rejection Of Motion by delishpot: 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
blef2014:
A call for N5000 monthly pay for the unemployed by Ben Murray-Bruce and his bunch at this state of our economy, which even the employed, can hardly get their salaries as at when due, worries me. Is this a political call or zeal and patriotism for the nation and the teeming unemployed youths?

I am not holding brief for the APC and will not support any fail promises, even though I know that politician all over the world don’t keep to all their campaign promises. But I will not buy into this cheap publicity. And he should please stop insulting our sensibility. I was thinking he will be different but I was wrong.

Your brother and my brother from Akassa in Bayelsa state are worth more than N5000 government stipend, in fact they want a Nigeria that works, so that they can be gainfully employed. Must we play politics with everything! This country is going through a lot at this point in time and we should all bury this APC and PDP bickering because you’re all guilty.

If say na GEJ make that promise now......... undecided grin grin angry grin
Re: Re: N5000 To Unemployed: Murray-bruce Sad Over Apc's Rejection Of Motion by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
Pure Impossibility at this our current state
Re: Re: N5000 To Unemployed: Murray-bruce Sad Over Apc's Rejection Of Motion by blef2014: 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
delishpot:

If say na GEJ make that promise now......... undecided grin grin angry grin

Please this is not about the ''PERSON'' GEJ,PMB, or Ben Bruce, is about me and my country.
if it is well with my country is well with me. so i don't care who is in power i just want a country that works.

For your information GEJ too didn't fulfill all his electoral promises. like the one below

''In Aba on February 12, he promised to stamp out kidnapping; provide facilities that would boost the enterprising spirit of the Igbo; upgrade the Enugu airport to international level; dredge the River Niger; build a dry port in Aba for Igbo businessmen; complete the Second Niger Bridge; rehabilitate all the main roads into Abia; tackle the erosion crisis; and make Aba the Ground Zero of eventual aircraft production in Nigeria.''

(1) (Reply)

PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Ndume / The Reality Of One Nigeria / What Adam Baba Yamani Said On Buhari's Appointment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.