Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,505 members, 7,914,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:15 PM

Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs (22652 Views)

Fayose Receives N4.7bn Paris Club Fund From FG / 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG / FG: We Have What It Takes To Turn Economy Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
Tabor:
we need jobs not 5K

We need 5k and jobs.
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by Bollinger(m): 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
IyaIode:

how do other government offer social welfare, why do you think the government is gathering data

They offer it by taxing everyone. They use data to know who deserves and benefits from those social projects. Simple.
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by mummymi: 11:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
we need job nt 5000. sm1 with a child nd a wife hw will 5k sustain them. we want a jobpls.
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by Swiftboy(m): 11:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
Bolade005:
OP, you're one of the few reasonable Nigerians out there. It amazes when I see educated people and most especially graduates yearning for 5k when they should actually be demanding for job creation. It's quite disheartening.
you dont get it do you? 5k is easier to provide than jobs.lol if I were you,I wont give them breathing space. Campaign promises must be implemented. Do you think we have all the time to waste as a nation? After this year is past,they have only 2 years to implement these things. So if they keep wasting time,do you think its their 2nd term they'd do it? No,they wont do s.hit. So far so good,they've done nothing than play to the galleries. Nigerians dont need to know who you probe,but the results that would affect the populace directly. :O

1 Like

Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by onatisi(m): 11:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
honeywealth75:
What u av nt tell me is , is belize president met a decayed goverment like d nigerian system.
decayed has got nothing to do with somebody choosing his cabinet and people to work with . Does that mean his party is decayed too? He won the elections in march and had 2 solid months to choose and pick people he can work with but instead chose to use those 2 month monitoring his cows,so because Nigeria is decayed that is why it took him 7 whole months to choose 36ppl for his cabinet?. So if Nigeria is buharo private company and with each day without a cabinet he loses million of naira as ptofit do you thing he would have spent 7 months choosing his cabinet?look at the mess the economy is now because the system was left without a direction

3 Likes

Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by BobUg28(m): 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
It's a promise! Let them fulfil it. So many unemployed graduates that voted APC when they stern up the propaganda does that hoping on their promise. So why are they dodging it?

I think there's need for the 5k. It's true that it can't change a thing(as the Op had said) but at least let it count that some of our youths are gaining something from the government.
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by BobUg28(m): 11:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
5k can help subscribe your phone and your DSTV. Let it count that we are gaining something from the government. Other countries are doing it of which most Nigerians are gaining from it.

From 5k we can protest for increase in unemployed graduates salary.
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by openmine(m): 11:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
airsaylongcon:

This does not hold even a teaspoon of water. In their campaign, Osibanjo clearly elucidated how this was going to work. If it was PDP now you would have been foaming in the mouth. May God deny you the promises he made to you, the way APC are denying the promises they made to Nigerians. AMEN
Respect bro..just a similar response i wanted to give that over sabi guy...!

2 Likes

Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by cromz(m): 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
Xetima:

What database do you need? Just use INEC PVC database. Better still commence registration with PVC for all those not employed
so na all Nigerian youth wey get pvc abi
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by porozhniy(m): 11:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
It doesn't matter if the youths crying for #our5k are misguided, shallow, unintelligent or not. what matters is they are finally trying to hold 'em polithieftians to their words. so it behoves on all Nigerians who desire a better country to join the clamour for our #OUR5K...it's called holding our leaders responsible.

3 Likes

Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by Bondesniger(m): 11:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
I follow we need job.
The job will last beyound this Government.

5k it ends in 2019

Let drop the act and face the fact.

1 Like

Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by poweredcom(m): 12:02am On Nov 06, 2015
bidexmimi:
Why should we bother ourselves on 5000 naira promise..If they eventually decide to pay the 5k, do you think it would help the unemployed in anyway.. of what use is 5k monthly when some of your mates are earning 200k and above monthly..

We need to wake up and demand for skill acquisition schemes and Jobs..we don't want 5k...5k can't make some ladies hair, some of us spend more dan 5k daily..Will 5k feed you for a month?
Let's fight for Jobs and reduce unemployment not 5k.
Nigerian youth should be thinking of the nation's progress,we don't have to be political in all our thinking. Just my thought.

dis 5k if e reach me na ashewo house i go take do TDB bang ashewo.....hahaha
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by Okanokan(m): 12:03am On Nov 06, 2015
bidexmimi:
Why should we bother ourselves on 5000 naira promise..If they eventually decide to pay the 5k, do you think it would help the unemployed in anyway.. of what use is 5k monthly when some of your mates are earning 200k and above monthly..

We need to wake up and demand for skill acquisition schemes and Jobs..we don't want 5k...5k can't make some ladies hair, some of us spend more dan 5k daily..Will 5k feed you for a month?
Nigerian youth should be thinking of the nation's progress,we don't have to be political in all our thinking. Just my thought.

The 5k won't be given and definitely there will be no jobs. The situation we find ourselves cannot be sorted out by the CURRENT EGG-HEADS, they lack the intellectual capacity and WILL to Marshall CHANGE.
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by mosjames: 12:28am On Nov 06, 2015
Yes oo
Let'em proovide job
Cos me, I need to buy Phantom5
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by JUHABACH: 1:21am On Nov 06, 2015
bidexmimi:

Eccl 5:5.
nuff said.
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by Larryomooba(m): 1:31am On Nov 06, 2015
No gvt can fulfill all his electoral promises so b wise
airsaylongcon:
they promised to do both, provide jobs and pay the indigent. A promise is a debt. Let them fulfil

*modified*
LadyF ooooo come and see grin
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by Larryomooba(m): 1:35am On Nov 06, 2015
The twitter account dat u saw about osinbanjo disclaimming is the wrong account real is @profosinbanjo an the fake one is @profosinbanjo_ little different b wise
69MissedCalls:
It's not like #Our5K is gonna change our
lives, but it makes alotta sense that we are
now finding our voices to hold our leaders
accountable

Osibanjo is now saying there's nothing like
"our5k" hian! omo we don enter one chance o!

if they can't give the youth common 5k, is it now
a job of 100k per month they will give?

#think well
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by Spybradd: 1:48am On Nov 06, 2015
airsaylongcon:
they promised to do both, provide jobs and pay the indigent. A promise is a debt. Let them fulfil

*modified*
LadyF ooooo come and see grin

APC= All Promises Cancelled..

we shall defeat boko haram in 3 months,CANCELLED.
We shall equate #1 to $1,Story..

We shall,we go,we will,....we are going to,...but now the latest: NIGERIA IS BROKE!!!!
...and l laff in spanish @ the so gullible nigerians grin

1 Like

Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by onatisi(m): 2:03am On Nov 06, 2015
Larryomooba:
No gvt can fulfill all his electoral promises so b wise
and which one has this government fulfilled so far? The way some Nigerians reason at times makes one wonder if there are still any sane ppl in that country. Ppl are simply asking a government to fulfill it electoral promise Nd you are saying no govt can fulfill all it electoral promise ,does that statement make any reasonable sense to you ?because if it does then I am sorry for you

1 Like

Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by Nobody: 3:37am On Nov 06, 2015
bidexmimi:

Hunger never catch you before, you for know say 10 naira na big money.

Enough said 5000 is a lot of money if you know what to use it for as 1000000 is nothing if you don't know what to use it for.

Give 5000 monthly to all Nigerian youth in 4 year 5% of them will turn it to a fortune, 95% will still be begging. What the nation need to move forward is 5% of her population.

Protest from now till 10 year, Govt cannot give you job because the job is not there. The job must be there before it can be giving. So give the youth who has the mind, drive and courage to create the job the money and you see where to employ people.

1 Like

Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by D33VA(f): 4:08am On Nov 06, 2015
Have u been to the villages @op?? If u had u wouldn't be running ur mouth up and down, trying to sound intelligent but sounding foolish instead. 5k can do alot for people, a whole lot.

And it's not like the youths, care more about it that job creation, but in accordance with der promise ds one was supposed to be immediate. They even had a power point and everything.
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by Goldencollins: 5:18am On Nov 06, 2015
Bolade005:
OP, you're one of the few reasonable Nigerians out there. It amazes when I see educated people and most especially graduates yearning for 5k when they should actually be demanding for job creation. It's quite disheartening.

That moment when u think u are being reasonable not knowing u re just as foolish as the op. APC made some many promises during the campaign,5k for unemployed youths,2million jobs per year,free meal for school pupil,ending Boko Haram in 2months. They promised us heaven on earth,the only thing left for them to promise us was a place in heaven.
Its time Nigerians wake and hold these politicians accountable for their electoral promises and not helping them to fabricate excuses.

The posters below me who make excuses for APC are as foolish as You.
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by afroxyz: 5:36am On Nov 06, 2015
It's a pity. That a Nigerian youth in his 20s and 30s is waiting for stipends from the government is disheartening. When are we gonna be ready to snatch the mantle from these guys? We need to grow some balls
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by bloglover(m): 6:11am On Nov 06, 2015
Jesuspikin77:
I NEED BOTH THE 5K AND THE JOB grin

I have always known u to be a greedy Nigerian!
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by wtfCode: 6:55am On Nov 06, 2015
lazy ones go like this allowance stuff,especially the yoruba guys. C'mon, this will be a waste of the countrys hard earned money.
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by Missonas(f): 7:16am On Nov 06, 2015
All these no go past this thread.Where Dino Maleye, that silly woman and the other fake ass advocates of the masses.This is when we need y'all but of cos una no go talk
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by StPete: 7:20am On Nov 06, 2015
bidexmimi:

It sounded appealing wen APC was making their propaganda wit dis 5k thing back then and u didn't see it fit to voice ur opinion then. Now that they have woefully FAILED to keep to their promise, you're here trying to justify why we don't need d 5k. SMH for you and all the APC masturbators tongue angry
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by Bolade005: 7:22am On Nov 06, 2015
Goldencollins:

That moment when u think u are being reasonable not knowing u re just as foolish as the op. APC made some many promises during the campaign,5k for unemployed youths,2million jobs per year,free meal for school pupil,ending Boko Haram in 2months. They promised us heaven on earth,the only thing left for them to promise us was a place in heaven.
Its time Nigerians wake and hold these politicians accountable for their electoral promises and not helping them to fabricate excuses.

The posters below me who make excuses for APC are as foolish as You.
The moment when you think you're making intelligent remarks but you've only succeeded in displaying your stup*dity for the whole NL. I'm not saying FG should not be made accountable for their promises but I still stand on my word that it's silly of any graduate to clamour for 5k when it would be better to yearn for job provision. Mr man, stop thinking with your anus, what's the monthly 5k going to solve among the multitudes of problems you're facing? Think.

And Mr, I'm sure u went to a school where you paid less than 30k as school fees and yet got the same education if not a better one than your counterparts in private universities that paid millions. The government has done enough for you, there is a job out there, get your lazy a*s and find a good job so you won't be needing the 5k.

If you're so poor that the 5k will go a long way in your miserable life, do not hesitate to ask me, I can help the govt out and pay you the 5k monthly and I'm not just making mouth here.

PS - not everyone on NL is your mate, just because we are anonymous doesn't mean you can start throwing ad hominem barbs at people. Be guided.

1 Like

Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by Oxmen(m): 7:34am On Nov 06, 2015
We guys are not the same. That 5k is somthng to some while its nothing to some.
Federal Government its self is a corrupt institution. I just completed my NYSC serve at Daura, katsina in which we are yet to collect the october alawi and the state is owning us abt 3 mnth alawi as well and nthing as been done abt it
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by onasa28(m): 7:37am On Nov 06, 2015
we should not think of what Nigeria we do for us but let us think of How we can create jobs with the gift God has giving us
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by BushidoBlue(m): 7:50am On Nov 06, 2015
Bollinger:
y

Lol. . .we are still going back to the issue of common sense. So, he refused to debate and you'all still voted for him. serves you all right. Common sense is not so common after all.

Mr running commentary commentator, do us all a favour and SHUT UP!!!!
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by maestroz: 8:25am On Nov 06, 2015
bidexmimi:

you mean you spend more than N5000 on hair do and you are still unemployed?
blood of Jesus!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Governors Implicated In Anti-magu’s Plot To Stop The Senate Confirmation / Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA / ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.