Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:02 AM

The Biggest Challenge For Guys And Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Biggest Challenge For Guys And Girls (488 Views)

Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biggest Challenge For Guys And Girls by kstadaura: 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
It looks like the biggest challeng for guys is money.

And that of ladies is good husband.

how true is this?
Re: The Biggest Challenge For Guys And Girls by falconey(m): 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
OK
Re: The Biggest Challenge For Guys And Girls by IamLEGEND1: 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
wrong!!!!!!! my biggest target is wealth
Re: The Biggest Challenge For Guys And Girls by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
I disagree....

My biggest challenge is not money!

I have 5 Sisters and the last time I checked, husband is the last on their To-do lists... I pray they marry lipsrsealed

So Mr op, you are wrong
Re: The Biggest Challenge For Guys And Girls by Cutehector(m): 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
Husbands are evrywhere.... Little wonder why d bible said he who finds a wife, finds a good thing... Dat means, wives are scarce... Not every woman has dat 'wife' characteristics.
Re: The Biggest Challenge For Guys And Girls by kstadaura: 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
wrong!!!!!!!
my biggest target is wealth
You are saying the same thing,man without money......hmmmmmm too bad
Re: The Biggest Challenge For Guys And Girls by kstadaura: 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
Cutehector:
Husbands are evrywhere.... Little wonder why d bible said he who finds a wife, finds a good thing... Dat means, wives are scarce... Not every woman has dat 'wife' characteristics.
Are you saying that husbands are easier to find?

(1) (Reply)

So Ladies Love The Bad Guys Who Beat Them / My Lord!! / The Truth About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.