Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,772 members, 7,972,775 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 06:05 PM

Tested And Trusted ADSENSE Alternative - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tested And Trusted ADSENSE Alternative (597 Views)

Recommend Me A Trusted Adsense Seller Here On Nairaland. / Tested And Trusted Adsense Guru / Recommend Me A Trusted Adsense Seller With Reasonable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tested And Trusted ADSENSE Alternative by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hi friends today I wish to disclose an AdSense alternative I discovered from a nairalander who was furious about his earning on this ad platform just some months ago but refused to disclose the platform to us for some reason only known to him but with the little information I got from him,I launched into research to finally discover it was PROPELLer

Am currently using it and its OKAY so if you have been waiting for Google to approve your AdSense acc but they are claiming kingkom I think is time to think other wise,and wait for more traffic before applying again but while waiting you can still making it through propeller.

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=kv7
Re: Tested And Trusted ADSENSE Alternative by xmich(m): 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
Thats what am using its OK,I think newbies should go for it first before trying AdSense,

AdSense chakara don too much
Re: Tested And Trusted ADSENSE Alternative by dimexilux(m): 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
lets give it a trial

(1) (Reply)

Must have Android App for all serious bloggers: Blog Hub / VPS And Dedicated Server On Promotion Up To 70%discount (only This Week) / Register For The Emerge Technology Summit 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.