Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,622 members, 7,888,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:53 PM

American Apache-world's Deadliest Helicopter. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Apache-world's Deadliest Helicopter. (4774 Views)

President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) / Nigerian Fulani Militants Named As Fourth Deadliest Terror Group In World / Boko Haram Overtakes ISIS As World’s Deadliest Terror Organisation-IndependentUK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Apache-world's Deadliest Helicopter. by Yanks101: 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
Re: American Apache-world's Deadliest Helicopter. by Yanks101: 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
Apache raining hell fire missiles on taliban

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4efWUJfLktk
Re: American Apache-world's Deadliest Helicopter. by Yanks101: 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
More hell fire madness against terrorists grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L9UUnkeKw8
Re: American Apache-world's Deadliest Helicopter. by Yanks101: 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
US marines firing more hell fire missiles from HAWK on terrorists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIodcKSIARU
Re: American Apache-world's Deadliest Helicopter. by Yanks101: 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
God bless america.
Re: American Apache-world's Deadliest Helicopter. by Omololu007(m): 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
K
Re: American Apache-world's Deadliest Helicopter. by Lucasbalo(m): 11:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
Yanks101:
God bless america.
I say Amen to that.
Re: American Apache-world's Deadliest Helicopter. by Awoofawo(m): 11:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
angry I hate america!!!
Re: American Apache-world's Deadliest Helicopter. by CSTR2: 11:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
Awoofawo:
angry I hate america!!!
Then get off the internet.
It was courtesy of the US navy.

2 Likes

Re: American Apache-world's Deadliest Helicopter. by Awoofawo(m): 11:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
CSTR2:
Then get off the internet.
It was courtesy of the US navy.
Why don't you come and take me off the internet? Ode!
And by the way, who told america discovery internet, whoever told that rubbish must be high on coke!

2 Likes

Re: American Apache-world's Deadliest Helicopter. by CSTR2: 11:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
Awoofawo:

Why don't you come and take me off the internet? Ode!
And by the way, who told america discovery internet, whoever told that rubbish must be high on coke!
It is your father that discovered the internet.
Re: American Apache-world's Deadliest Helicopter. by Awoofawo(m): 11:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
CSTR2:
It is your father that discovered the internet.
Don't dad and mom insulting ish! But let tell small boy, go and find a live transformer to bath on! Ode omo ijoba!
Re: American Apache-world's Deadliest Helicopter. by CSTR2: 11:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
Awoofawo:

Don't dad and mom insulting ish! But let tell small boy, go and find a live transformer to bath on! Ode omo ijoba!
grin grin
Idiott.
Re: American Apache-world's Deadliest Helicopter. by Awoofawo(m): 11:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
CSTR2:
grin grin Idiott.
She-male, he-goat!
Re: American Apache-world's Deadliest Helicopter. by ValerianSteel(m): 12:12am On Nov 06, 2015
Awoofawo:
angry I hate america!!!
America gave you the Internet with which you just spewed this rubbish,in case you never knew undecided
Re: American Apache-world's Deadliest Helicopter. by Awoofawo(m): 12:20am On Nov 06, 2015
ValerianSteel:
America gave you the Internet with which you just spewed this rubbish,in case you never knew undecided
And in case you don't know. The discovery and realization of internet was a joint efforts cutting across 2 continent. America alone can't claim the success for internet, true the play a pivot role but other scientists from europe contributed to make it possible. Hope you write that down for future reference! Good night, sweet dream!
Re: American Apache-world's Deadliest Helicopter. by ValerianSteel(m): 12:24am On Nov 06, 2015
Awoofawo:

And in case you don't know. The discovery and realization of internet was a joint efforts cutting across 2 continent. America alone can't claim the success for internet, true the play a pivot role but other scientists from europe contributed to make it possible. Hope you write that down for future reference! Good night, sweet dream!
I have oil in Nigeria but I need oil rig to drill the oil,I invite the dutch,German and British to help build it.Who owns the oil rig?

Your logic is flawed cause the Internet was built by the U.S. Defense Department,verily scientists from other parts of the world co-operated to make it happen.The Internet is a U.S. Initiative and was developed by America under scientists carefully conscripted for the purpose.

3 Likes

Re: American Apache-world's Deadliest Helicopter. by mojounited(m): 12:29am On Nov 06, 2015
@OP, I wouldn't be too fast to rush into conclusion just yet, but the Russian KA-52 Alligator is also termed the world's deadliest gunship...

Re: American Apache-world's Deadliest Helicopter. by Khd95(m): 1:50am On Nov 06, 2015
Watevr.

I no putin ve better nd deadlier versions,america likes to show off oo jerey
Re: American Apache-world's Deadliest Helicopter. by Pebcak: 3:20am On Nov 06, 2015
Re: American Apache-world's Deadliest Helicopter. by M4gunners: 3:27am On Nov 06, 2015
Make dem come fire am for Boko Haram abeg.
Re: American Apache-world's Deadliest Helicopter. by Phame: 3:49am On Nov 06, 2015
All these americans-wannabe. Na Russia we dey!
Re: American Apache-world's Deadliest Helicopter. by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 06, 2015
does it operate on stealth mode?

CO last time I checked.. only an RPG can bring it down.
Re: American Apache-world's Deadliest Helicopter. by Lucasbalo(m): 6:12am On Nov 06, 2015
ValerianSteel:
I have oil in Nigeria but I need oil rig to drill the oil,I invite the dutch,German and British to help build it.Who owns the oil rig?

Your logic is flawed cause the Internet was built by the U.S. Defense Department,verily scientists from other parts of the world co-operated to make it happen.The Internet is a U.S. Initiative and was developed by America under scientists carefully conscripted for the purpose.
Gbam. You are 100% spot on.
Re: American Apache-world's Deadliest Helicopter. by mazeltov(m): 8:19am On Nov 06, 2015
Yes, I also heard that the chopper can be fitted with AGM-114 hell Fire Missile- multiple warhead
Re: American Apache-world's Deadliest Helicopter. by 400billionman: 9:10am On Nov 06, 2015
Yanks101:
God bless america.

For foisting Buhari on Nigeria..
Re: American Apache-world's Deadliest Helicopter. by docadams: 9:21am On Nov 06, 2015
ValerianSteel:

He is a hypocrite.
Re: American Apache-world's Deadliest Helicopter. by crossfire(m): 9:53am On Nov 06, 2015
Machine
Re: American Apache-world's Deadliest Helicopter. by JbravoAdodger(m): 10:41am On Nov 06, 2015
^^^... Finally! A real patriotic inter-country war... None of that lame tribalistic bull lipsrsealed
Re: American Apache-world's Deadliest Helicopter. by Shymm3x: 10:54am On Nov 06, 2015
mojounited:
@OP, I wouldn't be too fast to rush into conclusion just yet, but the Russian KA-52 Alligator is also termed the world's deadliest gunship...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3042348_2166_jpeg5e5c0980733114ca9c10e17485293c72

Lol.

You went too far by comparing KA-52 Alligator to Apache. KA-52 Alligator is light years ahead of the Apache and far superior.

The MI-24 Hind is a better comparison. I'd take these clowns seriously when the Apache can do what the Hind did in the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7yNFbqjB2g

(1) (Reply)

Just In: APC Senators Reject Lawan’s Endorsement, Reveal Next Move / Good! Obi Has Called Tinubu To Congratulate Him For Winning / Has Governor Peter Obi Gone Berserk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.