Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,296 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:14 AM

Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics (36798 Views)

7 Senators That Constitute 'Cabal' In The Senate - NigerianBulletin / Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) / Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by iambabaG: 7:41am On Nov 06, 2015
Brb
Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by EwejeOyewole(m): 7:41am On Nov 06, 2015
kolomax:
I call it stupidity someone facing corrupt charges and the useless senators are still following him up and down

It still an allegation... More so there is nothing like 99.9% loyalty, is either u are loyal or not. So i see nothing wrong with senators loyal to senate president
Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by datbay(m): 7:41am On Nov 06, 2015
k
Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by adoegee: 7:43am On Nov 06, 2015
FORUM FOR SALE @6K only!!

email - samejabofu@gmail.com

or facebuk - samson pein

the forum looks exactly like NAIRALAND

visit the link on the image below

Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by blaquemyc: 7:44am On Nov 06, 2015
corruption in high places, nothing has changed, na dem dem still full for dia
Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by HoLEEsinner: 7:45am On Nov 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by bashydemy(m): 7:47am On Nov 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lolz keep consoling yourselves dear!! Very soon Tinubu would only have only his wife by his side in the senate.
hahaha Chukwudi44 you never commit suicide? Oh..you waiting for the Apex court verdict? Ok contunu.
Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by modath(f): 7:47am On Nov 06, 2015
Ioannes:

because he was instrumental to their defeat at the polls

He lead the CHARGE ffrom... wink

omenka:
Seeing the "bus" into which they are getting confirms the text message sent to Senators as published by SR.

If Saraki's Abobakus become depleted so much so that just one remains, that ONE would be our dearest Stealer Oduah". They share a world of Mutual Characters.

"Stealer" .. Epic !! cheesy , a true definition of your AJEBO goat nah..

How ya doin, my co nazi in the struggle? smiley
Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by amusadele: 7:49am On Nov 06, 2015
Saraki don suffer. A very reasonable Nigerian, a Doctor for that matter dey suffer because one animal who cannot be compared to the least domestic Urhobo goat in Delta state call Buhari is invited Saraki to humilate him. Buhari who does not know his left and right, a very seseless man who goes out of the country's shores and yan rubbish unconsciously disgracing and foolishly demarketing the Nigeria because of the loweset level of his Fulani brain region is now using power to suffer a very popular figure like Saraki.
Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by lordmayor4(m): 7:49am On Nov 06, 2015
Only in Nigeria will sitting senators brazenly show support for a purportedly corrupt person and be proud of it. If in sane climes, all of them that showed that support would have been recalled by their constituents.
Nigeria is really a zoo... now I feel what pains passes through buhari's mind each day he watches and sees this. His anti corruption promise looks more elusive with the people who selected themselves (we never elected any of them) to represent (loot) us. And who he must work with. He might just wish that it was still the military era

2 Likes

Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by Achorise: 7:50am On Nov 06, 2015
Nawo oo! Solitary indeed.
Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 06, 2015
Awon Omo Eran!
Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by Basdiq: 7:50am On Nov 06, 2015
ebosie11:
Senate President Bukola Saraki yesterday arrived Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) in company of at least 35 senators who came to show him support.

Bukola Saraki is currently facing charges for alleged false declaration of assets.Many Nigerians including Oby Ezekwesili blasted him for storming CCT with many senators.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/11/see-faces-of-senators-that-accompanied.html
HOW WILL THIS MAKE FG TO PAY POLICE OFFICER THERE SALARY
Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by reuben79: 7:51am On Nov 06, 2015
Leave them alone.....dey go soon tire.....i tink las time ws 81 sentors and yedsay ws 35...ehh
Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by ZUBY77(m): 7:53am On Nov 06, 2015
modath:

& They still had the temerity to attempt to block Rotimi Amaechi from beung appointed a minister ...

And it all means that you are living in a zoo.
Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by philips70(m): 7:57am On Nov 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Faces of morally bankrupt people. They were selected/elected to represent their districts but they shamelessly choose to represent Saraki. Very embarrassing

When I read your take on this issue I wonder which block Sukudi44 is speaking for on this Saraki issue. Why does he keep embarrassing himself on Saraki's clear criminality? I sincerely hope he will help him carry his Quaran to Ekwulobia prisons on the day he will be jailed for all his crimes.
Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by omenka(m): 8:00am On Nov 06, 2015
modath:

He lead the CHARGE ffrom... wink

"Stealer" .. Epic !! cheesy , a true definition of your AJEBO goat nah..
How ya doin, my co nazi in the struggle? smiley
I'm hundreds dear.
You really like the Ajebo Goats appellation don't you?? cheesy
Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by kennycalls(m): 8:02am On Nov 06, 2015
Dino is the leader of the confusion called 6th senate
Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:04am On Nov 06, 2015
philips70:

When I read your take on this issue I wonder which block Sukudi44 is speaking for on this Saraki issue. Why does he keep embarrassing himself on Saraki's clear criminality? I sincerely hope he will help him carry his Quaran to Ekwulobia prisons on the day he will be jailed for all his crimes.
People like Saraki reminds me of Sani Abacha. Same way the dark goggled brutal General had platora of psycophants, praise singers and morally bankrupt element.

1 Like

Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by noeloge82(m): 8:05am On Nov 06, 2015
From d pics its seems that d PDP senators are gradually withdrawing their support cos I hardly recognized any of them and even d no from 83 to 35 is like someone has played the wrong card
Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by philips70(m): 8:06am On Nov 06, 2015
amusadele:
Saraki don suffer. A very reasonable Nigerian, a Doctor for that matter dey suffer because one animal who cannot be compared to the least domestic Urhobo goat in Delta state call Buhari is invited Saraki to humilate him. Buhari who does not know his left and right, a very seseless man who goes out of the country's shores and yan rubbish unconsciously disgracing and foolishly demarketing the Nigeria because of the loweset level of his Fulani brain region is now using power to suffer a very popular figure like Saraki.

Buhari is the reason for your dullness? Common pidgin English you cannot compose properly, Queen's English is zero. Go back to primary school and learn the basic tenets of communication before you come and insult a man your father will not be able to shine his shoes even if your community organizes fasting and prayer sessions for him. Olodostein.

1 Like

Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by JuanDeDios: 8:08am On Nov 06, 2015
chukwudi44:
Well done great men and women of integrity!!! We wqould never allow the pocketing of the NASS by the executive!!! The independence of the NASS is at the heart of every functional democracy!! I am proud to see my distinguished senators from Anambra state been part of the struggle !!! Keep making us proud great senators
Yeah. Good to see the distinguished Stella "254 million" Oduah there struggling to save our democracy from the CCT which is trying to destroy it.
Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by philips70(m): 8:14am On Nov 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

People like Saraki reminds me of Sani Abacha. Same way the dark goggled brutal General had platora of psycophants, praise singers and morally bankrupt element.

Am picturing him being the first scapegoat of Buhari's anti-corruption war. I only hope the PDP do not use their politics of support for political gains to force the APC into defending him at last for their party survival. So far, the president is doing well in this matter. Saraki is supposed to be in jail and not a SP.
Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by midolian(m): 8:17am On Nov 06, 2015
omenka:
Seeing the "bus" into which they are getting confirms the text message sent to Senators as published by SR.

If Saraki's Abobakus become depleted so much so that just one remains, that ONE would be our dearest Stealer Oduah". They share a world of Mutual Characters.
cc: phillips70
Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by Binsani(m): 8:20am On Nov 06, 2015
I wonder oh.
Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by millionboi(m): 8:22am On Nov 06, 2015
kolomax:
I call it stupidity someone facing corrupt charges and the useless senators are still following him up and down
mumu,na evrybody weh thy call thife b thife?
Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:26am On Nov 06, 2015
philips70:

Am picturing him being the first scapegoat of Buhari's anti-corruption war. I only hope the PDP do not use their politics of support for political gains to force the APC into defending him at last for their party survival. So far, the president is doing well in this matter. Saraki is supposed to be in jail and not a SP.
Anybody supporting Saraki is on his/her own. They should face the judge... As for those Senators, they are bunch of embarrasment.

1 Like

Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by Funjosh(m): 8:28am On Nov 06, 2015
IamMrNoble:
It's called loyalty
And may our loyalty never be tested smiley
Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by IYANGBALI: 8:29am On Nov 06, 2015
bunch of criminals
Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by oyeezah(f): 8:33am On Nov 06, 2015
kolomax:
cos dey r "birds of a feather"
Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by donphilopus: 8:37am On Nov 06, 2015
omenka:

That was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the bus. Love or hate them, SaharaReporters get their facts right 'most times' before publication.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea / I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae / Lamido, Dankwambo & Fayose Campaign At PDP Convention (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.