Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,881 members, 7,915,533 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:59 AM

No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists (27681 Views)

Southwest APC Insists On True Federalism / APC Insists On Ahmed Lawan As Leader, Change Looms In Senate / APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by DrHighchief(m): 12:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
In as much I believe in d govt of PMB to change the fortunes of dis country around but am not an apostle of giving an individual fish but teach d individual how to fish so that I person can ta car hire himself and d people around him. The question I keep asking myself is hw wil dey define Jobless youth? Is it d person that is not doing anything @ all or d person that is working that is been paid peanut despite his or her numerous degrees?
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by openmine(m): 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
lai Mohammed is a comedian...but I trust APC,another member of d party esp oga garba or adesina will debunk such talks by lai....corporate liars!
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by arsenal33: 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
Airforce1:
I thought buhari said nigeria s broke

Where he wan see money pay N5000 to all jobless youths?

THEY ARE RAISING NEW REVENUES, YOU IMPATIENT MUMU
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by arsenal33: 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
kozmokaz:
#our5k. now #25k

OLE
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by onatisi(m): 12:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
This man called Lai Mohammed should take over from Femi adeshina and shehu garba . Despite the fact that his lies are legendary yet he still talks as someone who knows what he is saying
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by kozmokaz(m): 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
arsenal33:

OLE
. Broken vows are like broken mirrors. They leave those who make them bleeding and staring at fractured images of themselves. We need #Our5k grin
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by philips70(m): 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
sunsewa:

According to him, ”Now, the Buhari administration has been busy putting into place measures that will make it possible to start the implementation of this project. Such measures include the introduction of the Treasury Single Account (TSA).

Liars, claiming Gej (TSA)as if they are the one that brought the idea,unashamed liars.

Who doesn't have ideas in this life? The poorest man in the village probably have more ideas than Dangote. The many factors that transform ideas into reality is what was lacking in your hero's government. One of them is BALLS, another is CORRUPTION and many more. If he introduced it further than the idea stage he would have starved many of his party men of funds. Give Buhari kudos, he is God sent!
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by draymond: 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
hgyuditsc
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by Godsonkemz(m): 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
....And that's why some of them will continue to cause nuisance to the society until the govt give hear to their yearnings with all sincerity.
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by gbengaAIG: 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
To my own perception this is not a welcome development because #5000 is a token amount of money,why not generate all this money and use it to create employment for unemployed youths in this Nation,to me i against this program,God Bless Nigeria,God Bless Ekiti state and God Bless my small Jerusalem Ido Ekiti.
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by franklingud(m): 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
The money go soon VANISH, and APC will blame PDP of theft and banklary abi burglary.
#ZOOnation
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by vroom(m): 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
gbengaAIG:
To my own perception this is not a welcome development because #5000 is a token amount of money,why not generate all this money and use it to create employment for unemployed youths in this Nation,to me i against this program,God Bless Nigeria,God Bless Ekiti state and God Bless my small Jerusalem Ido Ekiti.

U have spoken well my brother, to add to ur idea,let them organise a kind of orientation and empowerment programme to develop the mass youth in different sectors that will be very productive to the entire nation, thereby those that have been empowered can absorb the upcoming ones. God bless Nigeria, God bless Ekiti state, God bless ido-Ekiti
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by mrpackager(m): 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
Lie Mohammed shocked

initially APC said they didn't promise to give 5k to jobless youth now Liar Muhammad has came up with another lie ...ehnnn

APC =DECEIT. undecided

still waiting
1N=1$
1meal per day
stabilize oil price grin
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by klax(m): 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
Pls who are the people asking for 5,000, are they sick so you belief buhari and tinubu plus apc will pay that money You must be out of your mind. Didn't I said it that it was a lie a big white lie then that the useless apc dogs here jumped on me and started shouting sai baba now go collect 5,000 now all you sai baba pikin. Fools.........

Since your sai baba took office pls give the figure of how many unemployed Nigeria youth that get job Rather all we see is job losses everyday. Shout your sai now and go get 5,000, you guys has not seen anything yet I repeat just watch in 3D the tsunami that is about to befall Nigeria under apc just watch keep following my thread.
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by Orikinla(m): 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
DONSMITH123:
The All Progressives Congress has assured Nigerians that it will not back out on its plan to pay 5,000 Naira each month to jobless youths.

The party, therefore, called on the Nigerians to ignore the mischievous attempt by the PDP to confuse and mislead them on the issue.

APC in a statement issued in Abuja on Friday by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, said even though the PDP-led Federal Government milked the nation’s treasury dry, while in power, it would not stop them from fulfilling their campaign promises.

According to him, ”Now, the Buhari administration has been busy putting into place measures that will make it possible to start the implementation of this project. Such measures include the introduction of the Treasury Single Account (TSA).

“We are happy to inform Nigerians that as of the end of September 2015, over 1.4 trillion Naira – which hitherto was lying unproductively in various commercial banks – has been recovered
and paid into the TSA,” APC said.

Cc: lalasticlala

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/06/no-plan-to-go-back-on-n5000-allowance-to-jobless-youths-apc-insists/

Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by JustOzito(f): 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
chymystique:
APC and LIE Mohammed needs to be a given a Doctorate Degree in "Lying Management"... This his statement is pure Rubbish! He didnt state how the 5k allowance will be generated or disbursed... imagine APC taking glory for TSA! What a govt with with multiple tongue and no Focus! This is worse than the real one chanceundecided
We know they ar lying but as Nigerians we have to do wat we know best.... PRAY.

Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by MrDavidson: 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
chymystique:
This his statement is pure Rubbish! He didnt state how the 5k allowance will be generated or disbursed... imagine APC taking glory for TSA!

Ms, who brought about the TSA, if not APC (Buhari)? You only succeeded in expressing your hates and changing someone's name from Lai to Lie in order to suit yourself.
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by tonquendo4u(m): 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
Mr Lai Mohammed,did I hear U say d PDP is telling lies?4 heaven's sake,we watched d session.Senator Aduda representing FCT raised d motion and d echoes of No No No erupted from APC senators.And wen d minority leader,Goodswill Akpabio tried to support d motion,d noise grew louder.Are U trying to tell us dt we don't know what we watched or that Nigerians are stack illiterates dt we don't understand d happenings in d House?pls sir,before U publish statements,reread dem because we have televisions in every office now and people watch.
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by huthority01(m): 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
Chai chai not even stylising it by calling it unemployed graduate again, na [b]JOBLESS YOUTH... [/b]Hmmmm.
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by Cre8(m): 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
Nice innovation. But 5k is way to small.
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by banio: 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
Pls you are owing us six months already. So pls pay us fast b4 we strike
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by banio: 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
Paying youths #5K per month will amount to a minimum of #1.2 trillion per annum. Am sure it will only be paid in dream land
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by nwakibie3(m): 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
Make APC dey calculate am ooo. My money wey dey their hand now na 30k that's 5k*6months.
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
hmmm...
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by zicol2015: 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
Stop wasting your MB on what is not. make money online via adverts and link sharing..
Take a few minute to follow this Link

http://
PayRefe.net/index.php?ref=274108

you will thank me Later
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
1.4 Trillion And They Said We Are Broke.
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by Marcelinho(m): 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
go and find something doing
OnankpaBa:
YESOOOOOO

lalasticlala tell them to pay me
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by jerecrown(m): 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
5k will be pay after 4 years
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by Iyoma2(f): 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hmmm lying Liars we dey wait oh.
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
we ar gettin dia weda devil likes it or not
Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by BABAKABIRU301(f): 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
apc CHANGE. I DEY LAUF OOOOOOOOOOO

Re: No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists by RegalD(m): 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
Corruption starts. Where APC members will be the chairman claiming about 2000 youth registered under him whereas about 100 only did.
Wait a minute, is there any certificate to proof of JOBLESSNESS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zaki Ahmed Is Rivers State New Commissioner Of Police (Photos) / Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot / It Is Legal For DSS To Arrest Suspects At Night - The Cable Replies Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.