Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,242 members, 7,910,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 05:48 AM

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) (57054 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo All Smiles At The Presidential Villa / Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by johnwizey: 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ruggedman:
MY VERDICT
I detest all muslims (including Buhari) with enormous passion!
I wish them pains, grief, rejection, anguish, dejection, sheer frustration, misery depression, ill-luck, wretchedness, all the deadly incurable diseases on planet earth and eventually, a gradual drift accompanied by woes into the land beyond (a horrible death).
I just wish I could grab a sword, get hold of them and mercilessly behead them one by one while their pleas to be spared amuses me.
For your info, Muhammad S.A.W (the undisputed sex award warlord) and his small carved stone (Allah) are perfectly roasting & wailing tirelessly in hell and soon, yes very soon, you guys are going to join him there cause that is where terrorists like yourselves rightly deserve.
No peace for the wicked!
Your doom is nigh.
Oga sofri sofri o, u go just die bfor ur tym with dis kind hatred

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by PointB: 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
This crap on FP? What's the message?
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by dododawa1: 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
Gossiping about MAMA peace
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by eniolorunopa1: 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
this seems like a good rapport between them.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by aydought: 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
Oro ana ta jo'so, olofofo ti gbe lo (The matter we discussed yesterday, it's now well spread on the wings of Chief Gossiper)!
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by eyhannu: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ofofo
Amebor
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by Tamakay(m): 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
Gossiping responsibly
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by deramarks(f): 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
Is nigeria a kinda gals joke
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by Kennydoc(m): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ruggedman:
MY VERDICT
I wish them pains, grief, rejection, anguish, dejection, sheer frustration, misery depression, ill-luck, wretchedness, all the deadly incurable diseases on planet earth and eventually, a gradual drift accompanied by woes into the land beyond (a horrible death).
I just wish I could grab a sword, get hold of them and mercilessly behead them one by one while their pleas to be spared amuses me.
For your info, Muhammad S.A.W (the undisputed sex award warlord) and his small carved stone (Allah) are perfectly roasting & wailing tirelessly in hell and soon, yes very soon, you guys are going to join him there cause that is where terrorists like yourselves rightly deserve.
No peace for the wicked!
Your doom is nigh.

I just hope you're not a Christian, cos you'd be a disgrace to Christianity. There's no need for this depth of outburst. Even Christ himself never wished death on unbelievers. I really don't know who you're emulating.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by Donbabajay12(m): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ruggedman:
MY VERDICT
No peace for the wicked!
Your doom is nigh.
End time !!!Wasted product that is wat u are
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by Goldencollins: 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
useless post
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by prettyboi1(m): 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ruggedman:
MY VERDICT
No peace for the wicked!
Your doom is nigh.

A religious extremist has been spotted right here. MODS, you know what to do.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by Tolubory(m): 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
kiss Gossiping i guess,

Their is the saying that says "where two female converge, its either they are gossiping or otherwise "

........... No bi talk am o....
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by swaggprofessor(m): 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
Mrs osibanjo: see as man husband look like small pikin inside agbada

Mrs Buhari: hahahaha, na true oooo. My husband dey wear khaftan everyday to hide e flat nyash.

I rest my case...........

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by igbsam(m): 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
How much is that watch they are wearing....for those jobless people pls answer
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by faites(f): 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
Caption: heart to heart behind closed doors cheesy. Cute women
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
Planning on how to maintain their lies.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by bobchigar(m): 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ruggedman:
MY VERDICT
No peace for the wicked!
Your doom is nigh.

Another mad just escaped from Yaba apa Osi. He needs urgent attention pls!
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by femi4: 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
VenusBetty:
I love this bond
first of all..........go down low!
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by Sirevangel(m): 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
chai so even una dey do amebo chai dai ris God okk
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
donphilopus:
Mrs Osinbajo: Toyin Saraki whose husband is prettier than just called to inform me that she's on her way here.

Aisha Buhari: Chai. .Mrs Saraki again Those envoys would be disappointed seeing her face. Ugly faces ain't needed here joor.

Mrs Osinbajo: Let's cover our face so that she wouldn't recognise us when she gets here.

They then covered their faces cheesy tongue grin
Not funny !

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by Louislewis: 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
[size=20pt]Conspiring against mama peace Patience.[/size]
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by wonlasewonimi: 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
Abosi

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by johnwizey: 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ruggedman:

You are already a dead and condemned soul if you don't know. Small-sized fish brain. Ewu hausa.
Its needless to argue with a castrated son of a village whoore. Cos I know no one in your lineage, I mean no one will get close to dose women positions. Remember dis hatred killed your parents

FYI......I am not Hausa
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
Some people are adept at reading reading lips, so they are trying to ensure their conversation remains secret
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by cnnamoko(m): 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
Dolapo: aisha u been give baba that herb wey I give you?

Aisha: kai walahi, that herb strong ooo, the man was on fire all thru d night, u no see I no even fit sidon well due to d damages

Dolapo: gerrarahia mehn, u dey do like say e no sweet u

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by owumzy(m): 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin They are conniving

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Bayo Salami Is Dead / Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered / Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.