Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,329 members, 7,881,228 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:47 PM

Irony Of Life: Dino Melaye Vs Stella Oduah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Irony Of Life: Dino Melaye Vs Stella Oduah (1179 Views)

Dino Melaye Vs Babachir Lawal (Corrupt SGF) - Video / Hilarious Tweets From Dino Melaye VS Bola Tinubu's Fallout / My Opinion: Babatunde Raji Fashola Vs Stella Oduah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Irony Of Life: Dino Melaye Vs Stella Oduah by kglamour(m): 11:42am On Nov 06, 2015
In October of 2013, Dino Melaye led a group of "anti-corruption" protesters to demand the sack of Minister of Aviation Stella Oduah from Presient Goodluck Jonathan's government. Today Dino is a bodyguard to Ms. Oduah as they both abandoned their legislative duties to witness the corruption trial of Bukola Saraki.....Omoyele Sowore

2 Likes

Re: Irony Of Life: Dino Melaye Vs Stella Oduah by kglamour(m): 11:44am On Nov 06, 2015
'penrubbers'

1 Like

Re: Irony Of Life: Dino Melaye Vs Stella Oduah by kilode100(f): 11:46am On Nov 06, 2015
That's why their followers must grow some sense.

31 Likes

Re: Irony Of Life: Dino Melaye Vs Stella Oduah by Aromas: 11:47am On Nov 06, 2015
The same irony of life that makes Bukola Saraki to screen Audu Ogbeh as minister while his late Dad of blessed memory screen same Audu Ogbeh. grin

1 Like

Re: Irony Of Life: Dino Melaye Vs Stella Oduah by 2dillu2(m): 11:48am On Nov 06, 2015
Re: Irony Of Life: Dino Melaye Vs Stella Oduah by obailala(m): 11:50am On Nov 06, 2015
Lol... Shameless men and women
Re: Irony Of Life: Dino Melaye Vs Stella Oduah by oluwafemi113(m): 11:54am On Nov 06, 2015
I never for once trusted that Dino of a guy

1 Like

Re: Irony Of Life: Dino Melaye Vs Stella Oduah by Misterlaby: 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
Welcome to Naija...

Take this people serious at your own peril cheesy

Like MJ always remind us

"all I wanna say is that, they don't really care about us " cry

1 Like

Re: Irony Of Life: Dino Melaye Vs Stella Oduah by temitemi1(m): 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
In politics there's No permanent friends, no permanent enemies but permanent INTREST... "House Of CARDS"
Re: Irony Of Life: Dino Melaye Vs Stella Oduah by otil1: 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
All I wanna say is that they really. Don't care about us -Michael Jackson

(1) (Reply)

FG, States To Share $2bn Excess Crude Fund —fayose / "Don't Let IPOB Agitation To Boil Over. Allow... - Chekwas Okorie / Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Storms Nnewi Fire Disaster Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.