Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,270 members, 7,967,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 02:46 AM

Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial (30124 Views)

Photos Of Saraki At CCT Today As His Trial Commenced Again / CCT Dismisses Saraki’s Motion Seeking To Disqualify Justice umar / Let Senate Sit While Saraki Faces His Trial – CCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by kokoA(m): 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
Dis man go spend all him money ontop lawyers finish and he go still lose. Smh.
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by agabusta: 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
moscobabs:
high court or supreme court? abi na the same?

Saraki's team went to file another case at the High court in Lagos seeking to cancel his trial again.

3 Likes

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by IYANGBALI: 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
salaki is in twuobu
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by deolu2000(m): 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
I dont seem to understand this whole thing again. Who is arresting him?

And I thought the prosecution matter has been in the supreme court. What brought FHC into this?
he filled this case before his appearance at #CCT. The case was initially for lack of juridiction and competency against #CCT by saraki.

2 Likes

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by jimmayoy: 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
We all need a better Nigeria, so let the law take it's course irrespective of the personality involved. This case will tell all of us the direction of Buhari's anti corruption campaign, we all will soon know if it's still business as usual or the change have finally arrive esp we that have been following and supporting pmb from day one.

1 Like

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by IYANGBALI: 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
efilefun:
Saraki needs to bow out honorably, this case can't be swept under the carpet, this an administration were all the hidden facts are laid before the citizens who are really interested in seeing how things go unlike before when everything was hidden from the public.

This wailers are really confused set of humans, when saraki was made the senate president they all came to nairaland to create funny threads on how saraki will revive their almost dead party, Saraki's got invited by CCT and they screamed witch hunt, while their "gods" in the senate had been the abobakus following saraki to the court. After Saraki betrayed them by confirming Amaechi, they now see him as corrupt Apc member... Bunch of clueless humans
chukwudi44 the above is for your information grin

3 Likes

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by kennycalls(m): 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
saraki the learner
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by toyb(m): 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
HiliaryAutos:
Please i need an answer to this question...If Ada is a Girl and Obi is a Boy who is ADAOBI ? cheesy grin

hermaphrodite.
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by Gracito(f): 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
Lol. This man should take a chill pill, if he's not guilty as he claims, why's he acting so scared? Nawao

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by Dom4Christ: 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
Those guys are just playing politics with Nigerians,.......not been sincere mehn.
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by xreal: 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
When your own people stone you on a 'holy' day; you start to drown and hold on to any court object you can grab just to save your life.

4 Likes

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by kalusky02(m): 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
Running from one court of law to the other will not save SARAKI. Just trying to subvert the course of justice by his antic.

1 Like

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by AdeniyiA(m): 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
in Lagos?? ??... Chaii...that awkward moment when a heavy rain starts to fall and you had no other place to hide except your enemies territory .... lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by Adepate(m): 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
The point is that CCT is right. Saraki is using judicial loopholes to stall his trial. He made application to High Court Abuja n failed. Appealed Supreme Court and also seeking redress @ Lagos. Haba. Clear conscience fears no accusation. Let Saraki face the music, he may become music director.

5 Likes

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by menxer: 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
HiliaryAutos:
Please i need an answer to this question...If Ada is a Girl and Obi is a Boy who is ADAOBI ? cheesy grin

Transgender
grin

To the matter, Saraki should do us proud by doing the honorable thing... this albatross on his neck is going nowhere

1 Like

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by kalusky02(m): 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
No high court judge will be so dump to accede to his request of stopping a court of coordinate jurisdiction from carrying out duties as spelt out by the Constitution and the Act of National Assembly.

3 Likes

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by Ozorc: 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hahahhahahahha. .. Pa Chukwudi44, where are u? Abeg make person go catch am ooooo... Nairalanders are not going 4 any burial ooooo, God 4 bid...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by eniba(m): 2:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
[/quote]i thought they said APC is a party of saints, How come one of their members is running helter-skelter in order to evade justice... Yeye people embarassedquote]

even out of Jesus's disciples we fish out Judas. in a family too, u still see a bastard!!!

1 Like

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by lookingfly: 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
midolian:
The Federal High Court Lagos dismisses Saraki's application seeking to stop his arrest, prosecution and trial in Abuja..#CodeOfConductTribunal

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/11/06/lagos-high-court-dismisses-sarakis-application/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
why should saraki be tried when amaechi can't be tried? Now you all can see the true picture of coconut head corrupt bullhari....... Thanks to the APC weed smoker that voted him

1 Like

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by owumzy(m): 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
Show goes on....

1 Like

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by lookingfly: 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
jimmayoy:
We all need a better Nigeria, so let the law take it's course irrespective of the personality involved. This case will tell all of us the direction of Buhari's anti corruption campaign, we all will soon know if it's still business as usual or the change have finally arrive esp we that have been following and supporting pmb from day one.
indeed it has so far shown us the direction that people like saraki are being persecuted by fire by force and people like amaechi are being celebrated right.

1 Like

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by sirTesco(m): 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
olatunji21:
And the Mumu Saraki self, of all courts in Nigeria na Lagos u dy find justice...
The dubious thief nor reason TINUBU
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by Brugo(m): 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
Where is Chukwudi44 our counsel on NL? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by olaboy33(m): 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
chymystique:
i thought they said APC is a party of saints, How come one of their members is running helter-skelter in order to evade justice... Yeye people undecided

who are the they nd wen did the they say so

1 Like

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by prideofscience: 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
u be biafran
chymystique:
i thought they said APC is a party of saints, How come one of their members is running helter-skelter in order to evade justice... Yeye people undecided

2 Likes

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by Rockstar2014(m): 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
I thought this man pleaded not guilty to all the charges, why don't he stand and defend himself if truly he is being accused wrongly instead of running from one court to the other to quash the case.

1 Like

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by emmasege: 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
My advice for anyone who's got family & friends in ilorin. Tell them to watch their movements in the next few weeks. Bukky is so daring, power crazy & wicked that he could get those diabolical alfas of ilorin to kill as many in order to renew his rituals and retain the senate seat. Rumour has it that those alfas used the blood of a pregnant woman to secure the seat for him. He's obviously toeing the evil path of his late father.
Who wants to find out whether it's true or not? Obedience is better than sacrifice. Watch ur steps in and around ilorin/kwara and tell urs to do the same.
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by justmenoni: 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
But why the SP no get courage to tweet this news by himself na....I remember vividly say hin no dey waste time to tweet anything when he wan show innocence...

I can't figure out if naija's law is just against/for/about the poor cos I'm sure if someone stole 50 naira indomie this same judges go Don send am to prison or worst worst giv option of bail for 55million naira...

Just going bout sarakis reaction, it can be concluded easily that he is 105% guilty but instead of our epoliticians to critize this MBA they wouldn't all dey know is I'm APC u're pdp...

Abeg who help me see ladyF and Introvert oooo cos one buka just open near my house and dem dey find salesgirl.

1 Like

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
Saraki must face the music... by the way, stealing is now corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by mindtricks: 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
psucc:
I thought they said the case is at the S-Court?

Anyway Saraki us like a drowning man. He grabs everything to see if he can stay afloat.

And afyer he drowns, who is next?
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by beordune(m): 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
chymystique:

I wont shut up o. Is that your own defence of APC's hypocrisy? .. hahaha..

Elections are over... Wake up!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) / Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele / El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.