Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,060 members, 7,890,485 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:48 PM

See This Serious accident That Happened This Morning In Abeokuta - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See This Serious accident That Happened This Morning In Abeokuta (711 Views)

Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her / Corper Praises God After Surviving Fatal Road Accident That Killed Others / See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See This Serious accident That Happened This Morning In Abeokuta by powerfulsettingz: 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
Just saw this now

Re: See This Serious accident That Happened This Morning In Abeokuta by whirlwind7(m): 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
Containers!

We will keep on seeing this, until the railway networks are developed improved to accommodate the bulk of container traffics in this country.
At least this one remembered to latch the container to the truck bed. I think most drivers who don't latch theirs intentionally do so, in the event it falls off, it won't drag their rickety trucks with it.

I'm thinking that the frequent fall by containers is a pointer that our road networks have failed to the extent that an emergency should be declared on them.

(1) (Reply)

留学须知美国学历认证q/微541520157办理美国普渡大学purdue PU毕业证成绩单文凭 Columbia University / Mark Zuckerberg Receives A Letter From A Nigerian / Amazing Prophesy For Year 2016 By A Nairalander Involving Oga Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.