Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,800 members, 7,975,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 05:12 PM

Sambo Dasuki: Buhari Is Abusing Power Like He Did Before - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sambo Dasuki: Buhari Is Abusing Power Like He Did Before (850 Views)

5 Things Oshiomhole Did Before Handing Over To Obaseki / Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose / Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sambo Dasuki: Buhari Is Abusing Power Like He Did Before by Halleydavid: 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
Former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki, has came down on President Buhari for his alleged abuse of power. He made this known in an interview by Premium Times, Dasuki said president collaborated with his party to torment Nigerians. Speaking on his fresh ordeal with the SSS, He noted that the way the security outfit was handling the matter was exactly how things were poorly handled in the past which then led to the Boko Haram insurgency.

According to him, the SSS of taking laws into their hands instead of following the legal way of doing things stressing that it is for such reason that makes cases in Nigeria remain stagnant. the embattled former NSA accused the security agency of violating the law and harassing him when the case against him was already before a court disclosing that they were determined to re-arrest him without any court warrant or fresh charges.

He revealed how the SSS invited a former governor of Adamawa state, Boni Haruna, who stood as his surety in court, and intimidated him. Dasuki said:
“They brought Boni Haruna to my house yesterday asking him to invite me to go with them just to clarify something. I told them that since this matter is in court, I am not under obligation to deal with them and advised them to go to court if they have any issue related to the case.
“We were also in power and if we had abused it the way they are doing now, they would never have been here… it is unfortunate.
“The way the SSS is handling the matter was exactly how things were poorly handled in the past that then threw up the Boko Haram insurgency.
“Instead of following the legal way of doing things, some people decided to take the laws into their hands and see where we are today.”

SOURCE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2015/11/sambo-dasuki-buhari-is-abusing-power.html

Re: Sambo Dasuki: Buhari Is Abusing Power Like He Did Before by honestivo(m): 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
A despotic leader is always a despotic leader
Re: Sambo Dasuki: Buhari Is Abusing Power Like He Did Before by PRYCE(m): 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
This guy isn't afraid of buhari At all! grin
Re: Sambo Dasuki: Buhari Is Abusing Power Like He Did Before by bettercreature(m): 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
PRYCE:
This guy isn't afraid of buhari At all! grin
Why refusing to come out if he is not afraid,PMB believes this man is a serious threat to democracy and he will never give up until this man is behind the bar
Re: Sambo Dasuki: Buhari Is Abusing Power Like He Did Before by hinwazaka: 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
Sambo don't worry. When the time is right, just like 1985, you will have the President staring at your pistol.
Re: Sambo Dasuki: Buhari Is Abusing Power Like He Did Before by Earthkumy(m): 4:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. www.nairaland.com/2718060/biafra-nigerian-dream-why-im#2718060.10

(1) (Reply)

#5kispossible: Sen Ben Bruce's Tweet Concerning 5K To Unemployed Undergraduates / Ex-gov. Akpabio Condemns Pro-biafra Agitations / Nigerian Army Threatens To Deal With Soldiers Failing To Crush Biafra Agitators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.