Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,360 members, 7,904,421 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 01:14 PM

Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral (58787 Views)

Kano At Night (Video, Photos) / Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) / The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by jacoik(m): 4:14am On Nov 07, 2015
REB3L:

I was in Mr Biggs yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to mess, They were playing Don Jazzy’s Dorobucci. The music was really really loud, so I timed my mess with the beat of the music. I was releasing my mess alongside the music so that nobody would hear the sound of the mess although the mess was very loud too. When I finished, I started to feel better but I looked around and noticed that everybody in the restaurant frowned and was staring at me….. Why? Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to the music with my ear-phone. I almost fainted!!!
lolhahahaha guy u be idiot and bastardddddddd!!! see as u mk me wake my neighborhood by this time of 4am while laffinggg
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by ceaser: 7:21am On Nov 07, 2015
jacoik:
lolhahahaha guy u be idiot and bastardddddddd!!! see as u mk me wake my neighborhood by this time of 4am while laffinggg

Lol. After that na to just pray make NEPA comot light for just a second, I don vamooze comot the place. E go be like Ninja dust things.
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by anyaekekehinde(m): 7:32am On Nov 07, 2015
VivaVivre:
Just because he is a Blackman wearing a green jacket and doing a bizarre thing does not qualify him as a Nigerian.
You no dey sleep. Nne a way for you oo
me and you still get fight sha
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by ladej(m): 8:25am On Nov 07, 2015
Today viral on youtube

Tomorrow he will be locked up in a mental hospital

Oyinbo don't play o !

Any hint of mental skoin skoin will be addressed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Qualer: 9:09am On Nov 07, 2015
Indializzie:
NAIJA NO DEY CARRY LAST

mmmmmhhhh! niceeee!!!!
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by loomer: 10:14am On Nov 07, 2015
London na place?

Na just an extension of Ibadan
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by brownsug(f): 10:49am On Nov 07, 2015
Now how do we prove d whites wrong that some re monkeys smh
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by victor2008(m): 11:19am On Nov 07, 2015
REB3L:

I was in Mr Biggs yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to mess, They were playing Don Jazzy’s Dorobucci. The music was really really loud, so I timed my mess with the beat of the music. I was releasing my mess alongside the music so that nobody would hear the sound of the mess although the mess was very loud too. When I finished, I started to feel better but I looked around and noticed that everybody in the restaurant frowned and was staring at me….. Why? Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to the music with my ear-phone. I almost fainted!!!
u smoke oshogbo weed ni,can't laugh o
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
Kay, that fight will continue in the evening. This babe has to cook and clean and shop... Lol!
anyaekekehinde:

You no dey sleep. Nne a way for you oo
me and you still get fight sha
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by boyberlin: 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
Another Nigerian goat from the zoo
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by stchinedu: 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
REB3L:

you dey craze o. grin grin grin
you don make me enter one chance for my oga file...i just finished reading your comment when he called me, i could not control myself when he was talking to me...i was laughing grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by REB3L(m): 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
stchinedu:

you dey craze o. grin grin grin
you don make me enter one chance for my oga file...i just finished reading your comment when he called me, i could not control myself when he was talking to me...i was laughing grin grin grin
Hehehe.... Now that is awkward
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by V0lv0(f): 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
@ Jiggamangh come and see this. I just can't grin grin grin cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by itunuaina: 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
I trust Nigerians they will always show how stupid they are anywhere, I mean what is the meaning of that now. all they do is to go abroad and mess up themselves and the name of their country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Miami11: 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
V0lv0:
@ Jiggamangh come and see this. I just can't grin grin grin cry
don't forget to call OXYGEN this is funny stuff
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Miami11: 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
Reference:
1 in every 4 black persons' on the face of the earth is a Nigerian courtesy of our out of control galloping population, so we qualify for a permanent seat on the Negro Nations Assembly (NNA). We ably qualify to rep the black race at all times, good, bad or downright.....

Since Obama is a Kenyan, Ben Carson is definitely a Nigerian....because he's brilliant and.....conservative. Now how's that.
Don't you think it is Nigerians that have travelled doing very outrageous stuff all over the world
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by no1madman(m): 1:28am On Nov 08, 2015
see wetin stress dey cause. . . . . . .moral insanity!
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by narrowbaby(f): 4:09am On Nov 08, 2015
REB3L:

guy u are correct comedian, I don laugh tire. Nice one
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
man you try .keep your teeth clean any how ,where and any time.hahahahahahah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Most Expensive Cities In Nigeria? / Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident / Uber Rider Gets Stoned For Filming Passengers Hanging On A Train In Lagos (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.