Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,225 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

Tabansi Udene - Son Of A Popular Late Igwe Leads Biafrans In Protest(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tabansi Udene - Son Of A Popular Late Igwe Leads Biafrans In Protest(pic) (6166 Views)

Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) / Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tabansi Udene - Son Of A Popular Late Igwe Leads Biafrans In Protest(pic) by EasternLion: 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
On his facebook wall, he posted a picture of him in facebook with this caption.

Tabansi Udene
Tabansi Udene leading the protest live. God have heard us, the world have heard us this time Devil must hear us. We are demanding nothing more than the freedom of all those innocent Biafrans arrested by nigeria forces and jailed for no reason, and also restor our dear Nation "Biafra", God punish you and your entire generations if you don't like our demand!

The facebook picture made some rounds on twitter, as people who knew his late father were in awe and began to make comments about the picture, with many hailing him by his nickname "Tabansi Udene Nnukwu Mmanwu".

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tabansi Udene - Son Of A Popular Late Igwe Leads Biafrans In Protest(pic) by ruggedboy01: 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
Tonyebarcanista cum truckpusher the online e-warriors
food don done grin cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Tabansi Udene - Son Of A Popular Late Igwe Leads Biafrans In Protest(pic) by excellencyabia1: 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
Doing what if felt right
Re: Tabansi Udene - Son Of A Popular Late Igwe Leads Biafrans In Protest(pic) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
great great............... 20 000 000 man match loading

1 Like

Re: Tabansi Udene - Son Of A Popular Late Igwe Leads Biafrans In Protest(pic) by kingdompropty: 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
Some idiots will keep doubting the Ndigbo resolve.

The next one is Lagos. grin

Just told a police officer here in panti yaba.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tabansi Udene - Son Of A Popular Late Igwe Leads Biafrans In Protest(pic) by ojun50(m): 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
kingdompropty:

nd wht was is reply?
Re: Tabansi Udene - Son Of A Popular Late Igwe Leads Biafrans In Protest(pic) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
biafra a dream that can't come true.

4 Likes

Re: Tabansi Udene - Son Of A Popular Late Igwe Leads Biafrans In Protest(pic) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
Let those foolish fools from Southwest come and tell us this person is also jobless and also tell us biafra is only in Nairaland....
Gullible jobless morons.... Calling themselves youth...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tabansi Udene - Son Of A Popular Late Igwe Leads Biafrans In Protest(pic) by menix(m): 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
How come I no see my self there, I was on the front row..

2 Likes

Re: Tabansi Udene - Son Of A Popular Late Igwe Leads Biafrans In Protest(pic) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
elijah2u:

May you die prematurely...

Because biafra will come and definitely you won't witness it bc you are long gone under my feet. 6ft.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tabansi Udene - Son Of A Popular Late Igwe Leads Biafrans In Protest(pic) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
elijah2u:

Because biafra will come and definitely you won't witness it bc you are long under my feet. 6ft.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tabansi Udene - Son Of A Popular Late Igwe Leads Biafrans In Protest(pic) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Because biafra will come and definitely you won't witness it bc you are long under my feet. 6ft.
ur post shows ur immaturity. ur predecessor did times 10 of what u slowpoke are doing and yet it result to genocide. this time, u wil be d first to be gunned down.

6 Likes

Re: Tabansi Udene - Son Of A Popular Late Igwe Leads Biafrans In Protest(pic) by PedroJP(m): 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
kingdompropty:

Yes. Lagos is next cos it seems these yorubas are stuffing their ears with somethng. We will get a nail and sledge hammer to preach the gains of division through their ears. They must accept oduarewa or support their own sovereignity

3 Likes

Re: Tabansi Udene - Son Of A Popular Late Igwe Leads Biafrans In Protest(pic) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
elijah2u:
ur post shows ur immaturity. ur predecessor did times of what u slowpoke are doing and yet it result to genocide. this time, u wil be d first to be gunned down.

Let's watch and see...
Meanwhile we all know Nigeria is a zoo...
But trust me counter measure are in place for their radicalism nature...

So just go and find a suitable location for your demise bc you will be perishing soon and Biafra will come...
So die soon please... Bc I can't wait any longer...

3 Likes

Re: Tabansi Udene - Son Of A Popular Late Igwe Leads Biafrans In Protest(pic) by EdCure: 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
That awkward moment when you can get 1 million nuisants to demostrate but not 1 civil servant to bail your leader grin

5 Likes

Re: Tabansi Udene - Son Of A Popular Late Igwe Leads Biafrans In Protest(pic) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
your elders know the implication of wat u jobless are doing, thats why they wil distance themselves from this bulshit

2 Likes

Re: Tabansi Udene - Son Of A Popular Late Igwe Leads Biafrans In Protest(pic) by Earthkumy(m): 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. www.nairaland.com/2718060/biafra-nigerian-dream-why-im#2718060.10
Re: Tabansi Udene - Son Of A Popular Late Igwe Leads Biafrans In Protest(pic) by destinysaid(m): 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
hopefully this million man match goes well.

let's what's right be done.

is KANU free yet(lol auto correct capitalized it) angry
Re: Tabansi Udene - Son Of A Popular Late Igwe Leads Biafrans In Protest(pic) by EdCure: 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
The son of a typical Biafra eze cursing like his mentor. Empty heads!

1 Like

Re: Tabansi Udene - Son Of A Popular Late Igwe Leads Biafrans In Protest(pic) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Let's watch and see...
Meanwhile we all know Nigeria is a zoo...
But trust me counter measure are in place for their radicalism nature...

So just go and find a suitable location for your demise bc you will be perishing soon and Biafra will come...
So die soon please... Bc I can't wait any longer...
sorry is ur name, ur grave is near already, oh maybe u dnt knw. ask ur elders that are 60 and abv. see, what u guys dnt is far beyond wat u knw. ur heart is becloud of d slong biafra, but i tel u, u wil b d first to be gunned. u ar already dead, rip in advnce,

1 Like

Re: Tabansi Udene - Son Of A Popular Late Igwe Leads Biafrans In Protest(pic) by bugzbunny: 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
EdCure:
The son of a typical Biafra eze cursing like his mentor. Empty heads!
if this thread no concern u...kindly scram
Dnt be a nuisance

1 Like

Re: Tabansi Udene - Son Of A Popular Late Igwe Leads Biafrans In Protest(pic) by EdCure: 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
iamkeyz:
great great............... 20 000 000 man match loading
You crude brutes lack substance. What you need is just 2 civil servants...nd your leader will go back toexecute the war in his studios.

1 Like

Re: Tabansi Udene - Son Of A Popular Late Igwe Leads Biafrans In Protest(pic) by Chanchit: 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
We don't even know his father talkless of the junior junkie.

1 Like

Re: Tabansi Udene - Son Of A Popular Late Igwe Leads Biafrans In Protest(pic) by Liamm(m): 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
EdCure:
That awkward moment when you can get 1 million nuisants to demostrate but not 1 civil servant to bail your leader grin
that awkward moment when foolish EdCure finally buries his head in shame.
Let me guess. .. .. You thought the 1 million match would not hold but on seeing a prominent figure spearheading the match, you resorted to cheap propaganda. May I ask you this question Mr EdCure? When Olu Falae was kidnapped by Fulani herdsmen, why didn't a single Yoruba "billionaire" voluntarily pay the demanded ransom to the abductors?

They say that common sense is not common and you obviously epitomize that saying grin

9 Likes

Re: Tabansi Udene - Son Of A Popular Late Igwe Leads Biafrans In Protest(pic) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
[[s]quote author=elijah2u post=39746777]sorry is ur name, ur grave is near already, oh maybe u dnt knw. ask ur elders that are 60 and abv. see, what u guys dnt is far beyond wat u knw. ur heart is becloud of d slong biafra, but i tel u, u wil b d first to be gunned. u ar already dead, rip in advnce,[/quote][/s]

Forget about all this your rants...
What's go ask this go ask that??
Whatdafuck...

You are dieing as as biafra is being restored...
That's what you wished for...
Or am I the one that wished that for you??

3 Likes

Re: Tabansi Udene - Son Of A Popular Late Igwe Leads Biafrans In Protest(pic) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
[[s]quote author=elijah2u post=39746777]sorry is ur name, ur grave is near already, oh maybe u dnt knw. ask ur elders that are 60 and abv. see, what u guys dnt is far beyond wat u knw. ur heart is becloud of d slong biafra, but i tel u, u wil b d first to be gunned. u ar already dead, rip in advnce,[/quote][/s]

Whatdafuck...

You are dieing as biafra is being restored...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tabansi Udene - Son Of A Popular Late Igwe Leads Biafrans In Protest(pic) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2015

Whatdafuck...

You are dieing as soon as biafra is being restored...

2 Likes

Re: Tabansi Udene - Son Of A Popular Late Igwe Leads Biafrans In Protest(pic) by likila: 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
Allah bless Tabansi Udene!
We all loves you.

1 Like

Re: Tabansi Udene - Son Of A Popular Late Igwe Leads Biafrans In Protest(pic) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
[[s]quote author=elijah2u post=39746777]sorry is ur name, ur grave is near already, oh maybe u dnt knw. ask ur elders that are 60 and abv. see, what u guys dnt is far beyond wat u knw. ur heart is becloud of d slong biafra, but i tel u, u wil b d first to be gunned. u ar already dead, rip in advnce,[/s]

Whatdafuck...

You are dieing as soon as biafra is being restored...
u dnt knw u ar alrdy dead, afta u logout of nairaland den ur rip. sorry. maybe wen next u come to dz world again ur biafra wil come true. rip dude. u only died of use less and useless biafra. greet ochukwu ask him hw was it wen he lead ur forefathers to their early grave just like u
Re: Tabansi Udene - Son Of A Popular Late Igwe Leads Biafrans In Protest(pic) by EdCure: 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
Liamm:
[...]but seeing a prominent figure [..] When Olu Falae was kidnapped by Fulani herdsmen, why didn't a single Yoruba "billionaire" voluntarily pay demanded ransom to the abductors?
Payment of ransom to kidnappers by prominent leaders or govt is tantamount to aiding and abeting the crime. Abduction is not detention my boy.

Unlike other regions, your "prominent figures" hav been miscalculating since 1966.
Your biafridiot stupidity is your greatest undoing.

2 Likes

Re: Tabansi Udene - Son Of A Popular Late Igwe Leads Biafrans In Protest(pic) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
elijah2u:
u dnt knw u ar alrdy dead, afta u logout of nairaland den ur rip. sorry. maybe wen next u come to dz world again ur biafra wil come true. rip dude. u only died of use less and useless biafra. greet ochukwu ask him hw was it wen he lead ur forefathers to their early grave just like u

Forget this your "go tell this go tell that" rubbish...

Go and start digging your grave...
Bc you are dieing as soon as we are celebrating our new restored nation....
Sorry you hear.. That was your wish sha mind you...

2 Likes

Re: Tabansi Udene - Son Of A Popular Late Igwe Leads Biafrans In Protest(pic) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Forget this your "go tell this go tell that" rubbish...

Go and start digging your grave...
Bc you are dieing as soon as we are celebrating our new restored nation....
Sorry you hear.. That was your wish sha mind you...
do u even knw hw to read at all? pls dnt quote me again. slowpoke

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Tinubu Built Lagos, Who Then Are These Men? / Breaking News: Jega Sacks 11 Resident Commisioners / An Assessment On The State Of The STATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.