Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,825 members, 7,872,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

Said The Wrong Thing Cos Of Konji!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Said The Wrong Thing Cos Of Konji!! (890 Views)

She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! / Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story / Doing The Wrong Thing At The Wrong Time (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Said The Wrong Thing Cos Of Konji!! by czarr(m): 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
I don't have a girlfriend,because I do okay without one,plus pH girls sabi run friends with benefits wella, #shoutout to uniport babes grin

Anyway I skul in UNN Enugu,
Here,jus yesterday I was about to do the do,
Guys you know that point where you know there is no going bkgrin,even if yo mama calls you won't pause.as I wear CD naim the babe come tell me say make we make am official, say I be her boyfriend,my dicck just weak,but there's no going bk so I con tell am no wahala grin

Now the deed is done she no been wan commot come dey dress my house de do home economics things for me,now I wan tell am say I been de joke say I no mean am.

I no need constant pussyy and I no dey financially buoyant.
How I go tell am abeg
Re: Said The Wrong Thing Cos Of Konji!! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
What can I say........

Konji Has always Been and will always be a bastard angry..

1 Like

Re: Said The Wrong Thing Cos Of Konji!! by yomi007k(m): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
1.Sit her down n explain that u need time to think abt d situation as u are not financially bouyant.

Any dicision made under "duress" is null n void. As u where not in a position to make right judgement.....control d ....n don't let it control u.
Re: Said The Wrong Thing Cos Of Konji!! by wtfCode: 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
tell her what u gat to tell her
Re: Said The Wrong Thing Cos Of Konji!! by IamLEGEND1: 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
Like one of my níggax wey them hold like this...

him been dey date this girl for one whole year and him no ever see her brassiere.

na wetin happen, I no know........this girl invite am to her apartment and one thing led to another and before you know dem don dey nakéd on top bed.

This guy wan enter the place,Him dey like 2cm to entering na him she hold the head of the díck

look the guy for eye............ "promise me you Will you marry me"

na so my nígga just *missing text*

1 Like

Re: Said The Wrong Thing Cos Of Konji!! by peeparty(m): 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
@ your words no going back..
#keep the girl.

1 Like

Re: Said The Wrong Thing Cos Of Konji!! by bentlywills(m): 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
LOL.....Is a normal thing...Just keep playing along until you get enough of the ****sy
Re: Said The Wrong Thing Cos Of Konji!! by gab264(m): 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
They there na the girl will soon carry belle"
That time yaa eyes go clear.
Re: Said The Wrong Thing Cos Of Konji!! by czarr(m): 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Like one of my níggax wey them hold like this...

him been dey date this girl for one whole year and him no ever see her brassiere.

na wetin happen, I no know........this girl invite am to her apartment and one thing led to another and before you know dem don dey nakéd on top bed.

This guy wan enter the place,Him dey like 2cm to entering na him she hold the head of the díck

look the guy for eye............ "promise me you Will you marry me"

na so my nígga just *missing text*
lwkmd.
I fit swear say that girl go from east
dem to like marriage
Re: Said The Wrong Thing Cos Of Konji!! by czarr(m): 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
rexkexmilan:
What can I say........

Konji Has always Been and will always be a bastard angry..
my brother...
na DAT day I understand the phrase well.

1 Like

Re: Said The Wrong Thing Cos Of Konji!! by czarr(m): 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
yomi007k:
1.Sit her down n explain that u need time to think abt d situation as u are not financially bouyant.

Any dicision made under "duress" is null n void. As u where not in a position to make right judgement.....control d ....n don't let it control u.
mehn I just hope she understands all these east babes fit set you up.
Re: Said The Wrong Thing Cos Of Konji!! by czarr(m): 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
wtfCode:
tell her what u gat to tell her
make she raise her breast up for night curse me abi?
Re: Said The Wrong Thing Cos Of Konji!! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
ERM... na to dey do anyhow dey act anyhow dey show am say u no give a faaack remain nah... actions speaks louder Dan words, u don't 4get?

(1) (Reply)

My Cousin Of 9 Knows What A Condom Is. I'm Worried. / What The Hell Does She Means When She Says "I'm Not Ready". / He Exposed Himself Unknowingly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.