Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,449 members, 7,897,900 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 10:11 PM

She Farted Aloud Unknowingly Cos She Had Her Ear Phones On Lol! (pics) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / She Farted Aloud Unknowingly Cos She Had Her Ear Phones On Lol! (pics) (1652 Views)

A Woman's Ear When Husband Is On Phone {photos} / 21 Hilarious Moments Everyone Who’s Farted Will Totally Understand(PICTURES) / How To Keep Jehovah's Witnesses From Knocking (lol Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Farted Aloud Unknowingly Cos She Had Her Ear Phones On Lol! (pics) by adainternet14: 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
I was in Mr Biggs yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to mess, They were playing Don Jazzy’s Dorobucci. The music was really really loud, so I timed my mess with the beat of the music. I was releasing my mess alongside the music so that nobody would hear the sound of the mess although the mess was very loud too. When I finished, I started to feel better but I looked around and noticed that everybody in the restaurant frowned and was staring at me….. Why? Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to the music with my ear-phone. I almost fainted!!!

Re: She Farted Aloud Unknowingly Cos She Had Her Ear Phones On Lol! (pics) by godlypaul72: 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
Lol! Hilarious!!!
See more funny pics in below app.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naija.photoshop.app
Re: She Farted Aloud Unknowingly Cos She Had Her Ear Phones On Lol! (pics) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
Clap for ya sef

U just won an award

Nairaland Mumu of the Year
Re: She Farted Aloud Unknowingly Cos She Had Her Ear Phones On Lol! (pics) by Tonyosas101(m): 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
200bc joke,,, not funny again jaree
Re: She Farted Aloud Unknowingly Cos She Had Her Ear Phones On Lol! (pics) by Tonyosas101(m): 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
Nairaland Mumu of the Year [/quote]

Asin eeeeh, the guy mumu too much
Re: She Farted Aloud Unknowingly Cos She Had Her Ear Phones On Lol! (pics) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
Lolzz
Re: She Farted Aloud Unknowingly Cos She Had Her Ear Phones On Lol! (pics) by Nature8(m): 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
Lwkmd..
Re: She Farted Aloud Unknowingly Cos She Had Her Ear Phones On Lol! (pics) by davido1000: 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
OP,thunder fire u......bloody plagiarist

(1) (Reply)

How Many Days Are In A Fortnight Night? Delarue | Street'ish / Nairaland Admin Tolerance Should Be Looked Into And Stepped Up. / Bra Types

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.