Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,723 members, 7,879,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:15 PM

My Experience In Sotheast- My Project Tour To Southeast. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience In Sotheast- My Project Tour To Southeast. (4324 Views)

Ortom/Wike Feud: Rivers PDP Chairman Invites Ortom To Rivers For Project Tour / Appeal To Southeast Igbos / Are APC Ungrateful To Southeast And Their Fans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Sotheast- My Project Tour To Southeast. by theDEVILisHERE: 11:51am On Nov 07, 2015
OBAFEMIawolowo:
I was opprotuned to visit all southeast states on a project work sponsored by an international organization in the U.S. I had to visit several big hospitals in the region like UNTH, NAUTH, FMC owerri, ABSUTH, FMC abakaliki. The work has to do with the prevalence of PUD in southeast and it lasted for 10weeks. This is my first time of going to southeast and I was eager to know what ile Igbo looks like.

On getting to Niger bridge from Asaba airport, I met a 10lanes road in Onitsha which serve as gateway to southeast, the road was well marked and wide ( I was like "welcome to southeast"wink, then i was immediately taken to my hotel at fegge area of Onitsha (top rank hotel).

Onitsha
Onitsha is quite a formidable commercial city, but I can't live in onitsha. The city is tick, dusty and congested, most of their roads are dusty with no walkways. Onitsha has heavy buildings but tiny roads, aside the expressway, I don't think any other thing fascinated me about onitsha. I remember visiting on Chinese restaurant at awka road though. I can remember also visiting oguta road, modebe, zik road, port Harcourt road eetc onitsha needs a total overhaul but i won't deny seeing heavy buildings. I spent two weeks in onitsah then we moved to owerri.

Owerri
I lodged at rapour hotel along orlu road in owerri. Owerri is a very lively city but lot of abandoned projects scatter all over the city. I remember seeing two abandoned flyover projects and it doesn't seem it was abandoned recently. Nice houses, night live is also encouraging. I remember spending time with fine owerri girls, they have beautiful girls. I was disappointed in okoroacha, owerri roads are not well marked, most street lights are not working. But owerri is quite more inhabitable than onitsha. Spent two weeks in owerri then moved to aba.

Aba
Didn't really spent much time moving around here, roads are quite bad here but I saw some construction work going on. i remember our car falling into a big pothole ( I had to role my shirt to push it ooo). The city is also very noisy. I moved to Enugu after one week.

Enugu
I lodges ate fildema hotel at independence layout. Bros, make I no lie, this city get government presence ooo. Didn't really see heavy building like in owerri, aba and onitsha but the city is organized with well planned road networks, street lights and well marked roads. Didn't enjoy enugu well because water is a problem, I also noticed their soil is a strange stony red soil. Enugu is quite better than others. I spent two weeks here then moved to abakaliki.

Abakaliki
I even forget the hotel wet I lodge sef, but it was along Enugu road or so. Abakaliki is quite the least of all ot these cities but i remember still seeig wider roads than i saw in aba and onitsha. Abakaliki is quite laidbacked with similar soil like that of Enugu.

I moved to back to enugu to spend extra one week, visited several clubs and lounges in enugu. Fine residential buildings, I remember eating opa with coke along oguiyi road. Stella odua messed up in that Enugu airport ooo, chairs for there don dey soil finish, but well sha, i will love to visit Enugu and owerri again.

I enjoyed southeast ooo, please lets stop the tribal rivalry here and tolerate each other, I even caught some sweet igbo chicks in owerri and Enugu mmeaning, I will still have to go back there. As for me, Nigeria is the same, I felt at home in these places.

I don't mind settling down with omo ibo sha wink

I don't see the point in this your writeup

Meanwhile

All hail

5 Likes

Re: My Experience In Sotheast- My Project Tour To Southeast. by theDEVILisHERE: 11:55am On Nov 07, 2015
CSTR2:
I just shudder at their basic intelligence.
I was reading through, expecting something big, instead the so-called traveller was going on about food and women.
Donald trump was right about most black people.

Worst part is
Most do not understand the depth of their idiocy
Re: My Experience In Sotheast- My Project Tour To Southeast. by kettykin: 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
OBAFEMIawolowo:
walahi, owerri girls fine ooo
Enugu girls fine too, but they don't usually have big backyard.

Aba and onitsha girls are too ibotic
If you leave your girls and marry igbo ladies, who will now marry your girls.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Sotheast- My Project Tour To Southeast. by kettykin: 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
CSTR2:
I just shudder at their basic intelligence.
I was reading through, expecting something big, instead the so-called traveller was going on about food and women.
Donald trump was right about most black people.

Thank you for pointing this out, if Nigeria remains one and with people of such wack and depraved mindset living and answering Nigerians, Nigeria will end up the joke of the black .

It was the same mindset obasanjo has that during his regime he ended splitting the marriage of his son by sleeping with his daughter in law. Abiola was so much into adultery that northern Muslims preferred him dead than ruling Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Sotheast- My Project Tour To Southeast. by theDEVILisHERE: 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
kettykin:

Thank you for pointing this out, if Nigeria remains one and with people of such wack and depraved mindset living and answering Nigerians, Nigeria will end up the joke of the black .

It was the same mindset obasanjo has that during his regime he ended splitting the marriage of his son by sleeping with his daughter in law. Abiola was so much into adultery that northern Muslims preferred him dead than ruling Nigeria.

Nigeria will not remain one

It is heading for destruction
Just like every other fraudulent contraception
Re: My Experience In Sotheast- My Project Tour To Southeast. by hoobs(m): 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
lisimmo:
forget all these online bashing. I call it sports. in the real sense we are still one Nigeria.
dy there dy deceive ur sef dy do 1 nigeria
Re: My Experience In Sotheast- My Project Tour To Southeast. by hoobs(m): 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
OBAFEMIawolowo:
I was opprotuned to visit all southeast states on a project work sponsored by an international organization in the U.S. I had to visit several big hospitals in the region like UNTH, NAUTH, FMC owerri, ABSUTH, FMC abakaliki. The work has to do with the prevalence of PUD in southeast and it lasted for 10weeks. This is my first time of going to southeast and I was eager to know what ile Igbo looks like.

On getting to Niger bridge from Asaba airport, I met a 10lanes road in Onitsha which serve as gateway to southeast, the road was well marked and wide ( I was like "welcome to southeast"wink, then i was immediately taken to my hotel at fegge area of Onitsha (top rank hotel).

Onitsha
Onitsha is quite a formidable commercial city, but I can't live in onitsha. The city is tick, dusty and congested, most of their roads are dusty with no walkways. Onitsha has heavy buildings but tiny roads, aside the expressway, I don't think any other thing fascinated me about onitsha. I remember visiting on Chinese restaurant at awka road though. I can remember also visiting oguta road, modebe, zik road, port Harcourt road eetc onitsha needs a total overhaul but i won't deny seeing heavy buildings. I spent two weeks in onitsah then we moved to owerri.

Owerri
I lodged at rapour hotel along orlu road in owerri. Owerri is a very lively city but lot of abandoned projects scatter all over the city. I remember seeing two abandoned flyover projects and it doesn't seem it was abandoned recently. Nice houses, night live is also encouraging. I remember spending time with fine owerri girls, they have beautiful girls. I was disappointed in okoroacha, owerri roads are not well marked, most street lights are not working. But owerri is quite more inhabitable than onitsha. Spent two weeks in owerri then moved to aba.

Aba
Didn't really spent much time moving around here, roads are quite bad here but I saw some construction work going on. i remember our car falling into a big pothole ( I had to role my shirt to push it ooo). The city is also very noisy. I moved to Enugu after one week.

Enugu
I lodges ate fildema hotel at independence layout. Bros, make I no lie, this city get government presence ooo. Didn't really see heavy building like in owerri, aba and onitsha but the city is organized with well planned road networks, street lights and well marked roads. Didn't enjoy enugu well because water is a problem, I also noticed their soil is a strange stony red soil. Enugu is quite better than others. I spent two weeks here then moved to abakaliki.

Abakaliki
I even forget the hotel wet I lodge sef, but it was along Enugu road or so. Abakaliki is quite the least of all ot these cities but i remember still seeig wider roads than i saw in aba and onitsha. Abakaliki is quite laidbacked with similar soil like that of Enugu.

I moved to back to enugu to spend extra one week, visited several clubs and lounges in enugu. Fine residential buildings, I remember eating opa with coke along oguiyi road. Stella odua messed up in that Enugu airport ooo, chairs for there don dey soil finish, but well sha, i will love to visit Enugu and owerri again.

I enjoyed southeast ooo, please lets stop the tribal rivalry here and tolerate each other, I even caught some sweet igbo chicks in owerri and Enugu mmeaning, I will still have to go back there. As for me, Nigeria is the same, I felt at home in these places.

I don't mind settling down with omo ibo sha wink
By his grace,believe u me the next time you visit these places you will need a Visa......chukwu Abiama has ordained it so,and his name will never be dragged 2 the mud
Re: My Experience In Sotheast- My Project Tour To Southeast. by Abia1son: 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
The op could have try visit umuahia or rowing hills of bende and abiriba area in abia state
Re: My Experience In Sotheast- My Project Tour To Southeast. by Macelliot(m): 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
SE beat SW in terms of Civilization...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: It Will Be A Sorry Day For Nigeria If Anything Happens To Kanu‎ – Col. J / Uncheering Abians Stare As President Buhari Arrives Aba (Pics) / Lawmaker, Council Chair Task Sanwo-olu On Infrastructure Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.