Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,049 members, 7,890,451 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:15 PM

Facts About Reading / Making Profit And Career With Ebook Business. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Facts About Reading / Making Profit And Career With Ebook Business. (468 Views)

My Secret Strategy For Making Profit Trading On Betonmarkets / Recover Your Forex And Betonmarkets Trading Losses And Start Making Profit / Making Profit from Import and Export Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Reading / Making Profit And Career With Ebook Business. by shofu2k(m): 12:55pm On May 13, 2009
Hi there! thanks for viewing this post. This is styrictly for those who desire to go into writing of books and also for those who desire to make real time profits selling books.

It is a well-known fact that when there were no televisions or computers, reading was a primary leisure activity. People would spend hours reading books and travel to lands far away-in their minds. The only tragedy is that, with time, people have lost their skill and passion for reading. There are many other exciting and thrilling distraction as options available aside from books. And that is a shame because reading offers a productive approach to improving vocabulary and word power and leads to discovery of one self. It is advisable to indulge in at least half an hour of reading a day to keep abreast of the various styles of writing and new vocabulary.

Though reading is not too common with africans especially the hungry Nigerians who live from hand to mouth, but reading is a part of life for the white man. Thats where we are failing in life. Reading does to the mind what exercise does to the body, and even the hidden treasures in secrets places and the power to get wealth that God talked about are hidden in books and in man, reading helps you discover the treasure which is the power to get wealth in you but unfortunately in africa the devil makes us focus in hardship and hardship trains people to discover the demons in them.

It is only in africa that a black man will know or discover something and keep it to himself only, instead of giving it out that others may learn also and by so doing make more wealth to himself, he will rather want everyone to come to him when they are in need and say "sir" In my years and experience on the internet i have discovered that if a white man make a discovery and put it to test and it works, he jumps for joy and think of a way to advertise it to every one and many at times for free with the aim that his name is writen on it. Talking of name, i have come to understand that name is "brand" and if a name is so good then if its use as barnd no matter the content of the product it will sell like wild fire. Take for example part of the history of Obama is that he is a writer, who has writen many books, but do you know that his books sold over $2 million just as he emerge presidential candidate in the US. Well that goes to say, do well as a politician and keep your name, some day your name might be a good brand that will fetch you millions far from what you got in public office.

Many musicians in the US and beyond have discovered that their name can be a great brand, and if use for absolutely anything will fetch them money, e.g 50 cent products now sells like crazy worldwide,

oops! sorry i came here to talk about ebook business. Well i am indirectly announcing that i am planning to write a book on importance and how to make a name great and turn it to a brand. I already have completed one on the topic "Dating and marriage without heart break or failure" But the truth is that you can really become a writer and publisher of books and the good thing about selling it on the internet is that you will be placing it in front of the whole world and can reach even millions worldwide, thats a guarantee that whatever your book talks about someone will need it and buy. the prices of ebooks and cheap but the profits can run into millions within a short time

Get to know how to do this business with ease, how to publish your book on the internet for the whole world to find and get started with the right tools. Once yoiu know how you will love it and write more.

Visit: http://ebookcareer..com

to your success online

Chris

(1) (Reply)

Alternator Booster – New Technological Breakthrough In Nigeria / Brand Sport Shoes ,do You Want ?www.ok-jordan.com / Hitv & Bar For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.