Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,251 members, 7,910,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:52 AM

How Do I Tell My Husband I’m Pregnant For His Father? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Tell My Husband I’m Pregnant For His Father? (3063 Views)

Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? / Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell My Husband I’m Pregnant For His Father? by Islie: 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
Are there times we ask questions and don’t deserve to be answered? Maybe this is one of such times as I thought I was having fun and I’m now in a fix.

I am a mother of three, presently pregnant with my fourth child.

My husband thinks he is the father of my unborn child but in the real sense of it, the child is his father’s.

As you read, please I want a fair advice on how to go about this. My first daughter is also not my husband’s child. His friend who was his best man at our wedding is the father.

It all started when I and my husband had some marital issues and I went to his family, who is a widower to complain. One thing led to another and his father got me laid.

My sex life took a new turn since then as I always went to him when I was down emotionally. We would make ‘sweet’ love and I go back home like nothing happened.

In the course of that, I got pregnant and I wanted to abort it but my father-in-law threatened to kill me if I did.

Now I am 8months gone and I am devastated. My husband has even gone shopping for ‘our’ unborn baby and whenever I look at him, I feel so ashamed of myself.

Do I break the news to him before the baby is born or do I wait till I put to birth?

On the contrary, his father wants me to keep it a top secret between us but as the days go by, I lose my strength to hold on to it.
I have been happily married to my husband for 12 years.

What do I do now? In my dreams, I see my father-in-law trying to kill my husband and I can’t take it anymore.

Please advice me on how to get out of this mess.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/06/true-confession-how-do-i-tell-my-husband-im-pregnant-for-his-father/
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband I’m Pregnant For His Father? by frankay430(m): 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
story
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband I’m Pregnant For His Father? by deadZONE: 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
Shey u have put it on dailypost?
thats enough, tell ur husband
to read it...

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Husband I’m Pregnant For His Father? by bronzegoddess(f): 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
Gimme his number, I'll tell him for u. Amebo is my forte grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Husband I’m Pregnant For His Father? by BreezyCB(m): 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
Tel Him U Cant Die Ontop D Mata
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband I’m Pregnant For His Father? by dre11(m): 9:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
Things like this makes you get scared of women....

The first child is not the man's own

And the last one won't be his own......

Lord...... Save your children from any karashika.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Husband I’m Pregnant For His Father? by asvpChuu(m): 9:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband I’m Pregnant For His Father? by marshalcarter: 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
You aint even ashamed of openin dat ya rotten mouth to say it undecided
Worthless she-diotangry
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband I’m Pregnant For His Father? by marshalcarter: 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
You aint even ashamed of openin dat ya rotten mouth to say it undecided
Worthless she-diotangry
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband I’m Pregnant For His Father? by PapiDShipCapt(m): 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
yet they will say this b.ithcy wife married her husband out of love...
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband I’m Pregnant For His Father? by ijustdey: 9:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
I have been happily married to my husband for 12 years.

I totally disagree with this quote of you been happily married.

because if you were...... you won't have allowed the first issue/baby you had for your husband to be from another person who is his his best man

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Husband I’m Pregnant For His Father? by Mega2010(m): 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
The remaining kids may be from your landlord and gateman,I can bet my life that your husband isn't responsible,......you love taking dixck babe
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband I’m Pregnant For His Father? by ijustdey: 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
As you read, please I want a fair advice on how to go about this. My first daughter is also not my husband’s child. His friend who was his best man at our wedding is the father.

shockedshocked

now the shit just getting really messed up

what a messed up lifeundecided
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband I’m Pregnant For His Father? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
Chai, Nigerian men

Even for old age. The battery no dey die.
grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Husband I’m Pregnant For His Father? by cococandy(f): 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
Mtchew
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband I’m Pregnant For His Father? by Slimzjoe(m): 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
I want to Slap Somebody angry angry

Re: How Do I Tell My Husband I’m Pregnant For His Father? by cococandy(f): 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
Chillisauce:
Chai, Nigerian men

Even for old age. The battery no dey die.
grin cheesy grin
you believe the story?

Which man will sleep with his son's wife?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Husband I’m Pregnant For His Father? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
cococandy:
you believe the story?

If some can sleep with their own daughter. What stops them sleeping with their DIL .
I just dey type as é do me

True or not cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Husband I’m Pregnant For His Father? by xynerise: 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
cococandy:
you believe the story?
Obasanjo

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Husband I’m Pregnant For His Father? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
Provide your address so we stone you till you breath no more. You aint fit to live. Super story shaa!
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband I’m Pregnant For His Father? by BrownCookie(f): 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
If you must tell him,you have to start with telling him about your 1st child who isn't his child as well or you can just conceal like you did the 1st time.

If you have had the mind to make ur hubby believe his best friend's child is his,I don't see why you are fretting now.

It is your type that make women seem "evil".

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Husband I’m Pregnant For His Father? by cococandy(f): 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
Chillisauce:

If some can sleep with their own daughter. What stops them sleeping with their DIL .
I just dey type as é do me

True or not cheesy
yea now that I think of it, that's true.

Sha Na dem sabi.
xynerise:

Obasanjo
Did he really do that? These politicians and the funny stories that follow them.

I don't know what to believe.
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband I’m Pregnant For His Father? by ijustdey: 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
cococandy:

yea now that I think of it, that's true.

Sha Na dem sabi.
Did he really do that? These politicians and the funny stories that follow them.

I don't know what to believe

better believe

if a man could sleep with his daughter and see nothing bad in it..

then what stops him from sleeping with his sons wife.
when she did present herself vulnerable...
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband I’m Pregnant For His Father? by coogar: 10:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
yet another nigerian wife pissing on her marital vows.......paternity fraud in full swing!
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband I’m Pregnant For His Father? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
Wow!!
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband I’m Pregnant For His Father? by bukatyne(f): 11:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
Nigeria's version of happily married grin.

@OP: When next you dream that your FIL wants to kill your hubby, wake up and dream of How you killed your FIL...

And you all lived happily ever after.

The end.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Husband I’m Pregnant For His Father? by Funjosh(m): 4:53am On Nov 07, 2015
Just tell the man and give him his own two children, the first child return him to the best man and the pregnancy just born the child and move to your husband father house.

Let the man go and look for his own wife because you are also not his wife lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Husband I’m Pregnant For His Father? by Mznaett: 5:36am On Nov 07, 2015
No doubt!
Your husband is your step son and ur unborn child's brother from his father's DIL which is his wife. Your husband and unborn child shares the same grandparent and his wife turns out to be his SILwink

Funny generation!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Husband I’m Pregnant For His Father? by freshvine(f): 7:19am On Nov 07, 2015
Some men are so unfortunate marrying _hores.
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband I’m Pregnant For His Father? by Richy4(m): 7:38am On Nov 07, 2015
I just hope this is a friction that never happened at all

First child, belong to the best man

second child belong to the father in law

maybe third will be for the gateman or the gardener.
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband I’m Pregnant For His Father? by Onegai(f): 7:40am On Nov 07, 2015
xynerise:

Obasanjo

But was it ever confirmed or just his son accusing him in anger?
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband I’m Pregnant For His Father? by Pidggin(f): 7:45am On Nov 07, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dad Found Stack Naked / Should I Leave Or Stay? / How Can I Managed My Anger With My Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.