Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,573 members, 7,978,906 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:40 PM

My Prayers For Those Who Die In This Struggle To Actualize Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Prayers For Those Who Die In This Struggle To Actualize Biafra (518 Views)

Uchechi Okwu Kanu Performs 'Ritual' To Actualize Biafra (Video, Photos) / Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) / Our Plan Is To Actualize Biafra By December- Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Prayers For Those Who Die In This Struggle To Actualize Biafra by wecan: 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
My prayers for those who die in this struggle to actualize Biafra, may the almighty God grant you eternal rest in his paradise, I wish to die in this struggle than to live 150 years as a Nigerian. I need Biafra for the freedom of my future generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Prayers For Those Who Die In This Struggle To Actualize Biafra by Deltagiant: 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
wecan:
My prayers for those who die in this struggle to actualize Biafra, may the almighty God grant you eternal rest in his paradise, I wish to die in this struggle than to live 150 years as a Nigerian. I need Biafra for the freedom of my future generation.

Thanks for your comment. God will surely grant them a more comfortable rest.

Yes, death will surely come one way or the other no matter how long we might want to avoid it.
That being the case, why not get involved in freeing your land and possibly die for a noble cause.
I love your spirit and thank God it is spreading all over the old Eastern region.
Victory is certain. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Prayers For Those Who Die In This Struggle To Actualize Biafra by baralatie(m): 12:11am On Nov 07, 2015
and anyone whose name was not found in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire!

don't waste your life!accept Jesus Christ first

1 Like

Re: My Prayers For Those Who Die In This Struggle To Actualize Biafra by Money40: 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
Thanks nwa chineke

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Sacks Taraba Governor,declares Apc's Aisha Alhassan / Probiafra Democratic Party PDP Future Is Brick / What Is The Condition Of Power In You Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.