Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,875 members, 7,933,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 11:13 PM

Whose At Fault Here? Me Or She? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whose At Fault Here? Me Or She? (1079 Views)

Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? / Am I At Fault Here? / Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whose At Fault Here? Me Or She? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
I was sucking her pvssy like mad when she suddenly pissed on my face, I angrily asked why she did that, she said its normal for girls and its called squirting.
She came around today and had my dlck in my mouth singing praises on it, the urge to piss hold me, I had to piss inside her mouth, she jumped up angrily and asked me what's the meaning of that, I simply replied with "its normal, its called pissing" she got vexed and left, she even refused picking my call till now!!
Please what should I do to calm her?
Re: Whose At Fault Here? Me Or She? by donholy28(m): 11:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
its not ur fault...ur stupidityy is to blame

1 Like

Re: Whose At Fault Here? Me Or She? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
You're Stupiid...no one blames You...cry

Coz Every sane Man should know what "Squirting" entails...undecided

1 Like

Re: Whose At Fault Here? Me Or She? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
grin
Re: Whose At Fault Here? Me Or She? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yah knw, as stupid as this post is... undecided
It got me cracking.
Hahahahaha hahahahaha!!!
grin grin
Re: Whose At Fault Here? Me Or She? by pTomz(m): 11:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
guys and Itid shacheesy
Re: Whose At Fault Here? Me Or She? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
find her and we'll tigeda getu feck her right in de psy

1 Like

Re: Whose At Fault Here? Me Or She? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
Estharfabian:
You're Stupiid...no one blames You...cry

Coz Every sane Man should know what "Squirting" entails...undecided
so na only girls fit squirt ba? I squirted too, I nor know waten con make her vex.
Bia Esthar, do you squirt too?
Re: Whose At Fault Here? Me Or She? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
donholy28:
its not ur fault...ur stupidityy is to blame
tnx man. I knew I wasn't at fault
Re: Whose At Fault Here? Me Or She? by achinaboy(m): 1:19am On Nov 07, 2015
don't ever say hi to me with that pppusy sucking mouth
Re: Whose At Fault Here? Me Or She? by Adasun(m): 1:31am On Nov 07, 2015
Mtcheew...
Re: Whose At Fault Here? Me Or She? by ezteem(m): 5:58am On Nov 07, 2015
stupidity:
I was sucking her pvssy like mad when she suddenly pissed on my face, I angrily asked why she did that, she said its normal for girls and its called squirting.
She came around today and had my dlck in my mouth singing praises on it, the urge to piss hold me, I had to piss inside her mouth, she jumped up angrily and asked me what's the meaning of that, I simply replied with "its normal, its called pissing" she got vexed and left, she even refused picking my call till now!!

Wait wait wait ...op wait ....
The truth is, you are a liar, a big one, if guys can relate to this then you are a liar, its very hard or impossible to pass urine when sexually erect, even when you wake in the morning, and you are hard, and you go to pee, it doesn't just comeout until it calms abit....the urethra will never serve two purpose at once, remember that the body affairs is controlled by the brain, and once you are sexually activated, you bladder is shut. That's why you feel like peeing 1-3minutes after cumming ...

So you mean to tell me she got you sexually erect and was sucking you off.. And you peed?

Keep trying mehn,, keep trying ... Your imagination is sour .very very,,, girls who pee as a result of vaginal stimulation couldn't hold the pee anylonger, their bladder couldn't hold the good feeling so it let's go. Please know your facts.....VIRGIN BOY ...know your facts boy

1 Like

Re: Whose At Fault Here? Me Or She? by cosby02(m): 9:41am On Nov 07, 2015
ezteem:

Wait wait wait ...op wait ....
The truth is, you are a liar, a big one, if guys can relate to this then you are a liar, its very hard or impossible to pass urine when sexually erect, even when you wake in the morning, and you are hard, and you go to pee, it doesn't just comeout until it calms abit....the urethra will never serve two purpose at once, remember that the body affairs is controlled by the brain, and once you are sexually activated, you bladder is shut. That's why you feel like peeing 1-3minutes after cumming ...

So you mean to tell me she got you sexually erect and was sucking you off.. And you peed?

Keep trying mehn,, keep trying ... Your imagination is sour .very very,,, girls who pee as a result of vaginal stimulation couldn't hold the pee anylonger, their bladder couldn't hold the good feeling so it let's go. Please know your facts.....VIRGIN BOY ...know your facts boy
I think we should have Nairaland Police Force. The people posting lies here should be arrested and purnished without delay.
Re: Whose At Fault Here? Me Or She? by cosby02(m): 9:45am On Nov 07, 2015
stupidity:
Is this hypothetical or true life story If its the initial, your hypothesis does not reflect your intention and if the latter, i can prove it to you that you lied even in your imagination.
Re: Whose At Fault Here? Me Or She? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
achinaboy:
don't ever say hi to me with that pppusy sucking mouth
hi

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Propose To My Girl / Photo Of The Day: Husband Snatcher / Annoying Spousal Habits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.