Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,897 members, 7,899,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 09:12 AM

Do I Need Plastic Surgery? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Need Plastic Surgery? (1438 Views)

Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) / UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS / Plastic Surgery Turns Woman Face To Something Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Need Plastic Surgery? by mamagee3(f): 4:19am On Nov 07, 2015
Hi guys, this guy saw me today and told me that I need to get plastic surgery and I was so shocked to hear someone say something so hurtful.

I am in pain right now and I was just wondering if this is true. What do I do?
Re: Do I Need Plastic Surgery? by vizkiz: 4:24am On Nov 07, 2015
so who is this attention seeking hoe? undecided
Re: Do I Need Plastic Surgery? by jeffizy(m): 4:26am On Nov 07, 2015
Go back to your profile picture.
Check the number of people that clicked the like button.

Don't let a loud mouth put you down for whatever reason.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Need Plastic Surgery? by Nobody: 5:01am On Nov 07, 2015
mamagee3:
Hi guys, this guy saw me today and told me that I need to get plastic surgery and I was so shocked to hear someone say something so hurtful.

I am in pain right now and I was just wondering if this is true. What do I do?

No, you need brain surgery.

6 Likes

Re: Do I Need Plastic Surgery? by Nina4u(f): 5:18am On Nov 07, 2015
Like seriously? Picture?
Re: Do I Need Plastic Surgery? by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 07, 2015
Hmmmm..

Early saturday Morning Madness.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Need Plastic Surgery? by tempex88(m): 5:48am On Nov 07, 2015
U r actually beautiful and attractive from distance. I just looked through you profile picture, u need no surgery.
Re: Do I Need Plastic Surgery? by Sheflex4real(m): 5:55am On Nov 07, 2015
Of Cause Not,What You Need Is Brain Transplant. & I'm Serious
Re: Do I Need Plastic Surgery? by Fidecoo(m): 5:57am On Nov 07, 2015
Giv us d pix of u he saw dat made him think u need a p surgery
Re: Do I Need Plastic Surgery? by Nina4u(f): 5:59am On Nov 07, 2015
U got fake hair and painted eyebrows cool u ever thought bout goin a la natural? Ur pic is not u real u so i cant tell
Re: Do I Need Plastic Surgery? by Nina4u(f): 6:00am On Nov 07, 2015
Is that snot commin out u nose or u got a piersing ..picture is not even clear undecided
Re: Do I Need Plastic Surgery? by Nina4u(f): 6:02am On Nov 07, 2015
Is u hair cotton or polyester ..lol
Re: Do I Need Plastic Surgery? by Sommyangel(f): 6:08am On Nov 07, 2015
Lol, the question should be.. Can you afford it sef??

1 Like

Re: Do I Need Plastic Surgery? by Nina4u(f): 6:12am On Nov 07, 2015
Sommyangel:
Lol, the question should be.. Can you afford it sef??
when did naija gals pay for their own shia#t
Re: Do I Need Plastic Surgery? by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 07, 2015
Lol....I dunno if u juz want an attention or .....never mind. Less talk less mistake..
Move along.
Re: Do I Need Plastic Surgery? by ezteem(m): 6:30am On Nov 07, 2015
*ANTONIO BANDERAS VOICE*

Senorita.... To lo que necesita es la polla

Translation: all you need is dick
Re: Do I Need Plastic Surgery? by sisisioge: 6:48am On Nov 07, 2015
You again! Hope you haven't been hanging out much with oyinbo celeb reality shows cos they put plenty diseases in one's head. The traits you're presently exhibiting has a name...narcissism

If you honesty have an issue with your looks pls fix it. No need to spend the rest of your life wondering about what could have been. However, before you go too far browse the internet to see how people used their monies to turn themselves into scarecrows while others just look perfect. It's a look of work.

BTW, you look pretty, ravishing, fantastic, exotic, exquisite, beautiful, gleaming... wetin I wan say again ( I wonder why people can't be kind enough to shower others who need these vain words with them)

1 Like

Re: Do I Need Plastic Surgery? by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 07, 2015
No dear....its brain surgery u need angry fool!!

1 Like

Re: Do I Need Plastic Surgery? by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 07, 2015
Harbosede02:
madam calm down please! Why the insult Naa, Abbi she snatched your bobo nii? undecided
Re: Do I Need Plastic Surgery? by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 07, 2015
Adufetohposh:
madam calm down please! Why the insult Naa, Abbi she snatched your bobo nii? undecided
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do I Need Plastic Surgery? by Macgreat(m): 7:33am On Nov 07, 2015
Decker:

No, you need brain surgery.

1 Like

Re: Do I Need Plastic Surgery? by Macgreat(m): 7:40am On Nov 07, 2015
Why don't you say good thing about yourself?

You are always coming up with negative thoughts just to get attention. . . I see your good looks fading away completely in the next 5year if you don't stop this mindset of yours.
Re: Do I Need Plastic Surgery? by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 07, 2015
Yea dearie u need a very costly surgery like Facial reconstruction surgery to be precise or just do full facial change. Call dis numba to book appointment +66056745321
Re: Do I Need Plastic Surgery? by Macgreat(m): 7:48am On Nov 07, 2015
sisisioge:
You again! Hope you haven't been hanging out much with oyinbo celeb reality shows cos they put plenty diseases in one's head. The traits you're presently exhibiting has a name...narcissism

If you honesty have an issue with your looks pls fix it. No need to spend the rest of your life wondering about what could have been. However, before you go too far browse the internet to see how people used their monies to turn themselves into scarecrows while others just look perfect. It's a look of work.

BTW, you look pretty, ravishing, fantastic, exotic, exquisite, beautiful, gleaming... wetin I wan say again ( I wonder why people can't be kind enough to shower others who need these vain words with them)

I hope you'll be available to put in a good advice next week too. This kind of post is like a weekly medical checkup she does on herself.
Check her profile, all topics she has ever started based on her Negative thoughts on how un-pretty she looks.

All the same, thanks for the write up, it'll encourage those who truly need it. smiley wink
Re: Do I Need Plastic Surgery? by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 07, 2015
Harbosede02:
You calling a Human like you a Fool this Early morning

I thought you were sensible Pity you just proved me wrong angry.

No offence angry...
Re: Do I Need Plastic Surgery? by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 07, 2015
rexkexmilan:
You calling a Human like you a Fool this Early morning

I thought you were sensible Pity you just proved me wrong angry.

No offence angry...
I don't care what ur thought are dear.
Re: Do I Need Plastic Surgery? by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 07, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Hmmmm..

Early saturday Morning Madness.
I didn't see this b4 I replied ur mention.....u call this early morning madness meaning directly or indirectly u called the op mad.....watch ur words b4 u start watching mine.Good day!!
Re: Do I Need Plastic Surgery? by jmoore(m): 8:23am On Nov 07, 2015
You need iron surgery. undecided
Re: Do I Need Plastic Surgery? by Hysmady(m): 8:58am On Nov 07, 2015
First class low esteemed human... angry
Re: Do I Need Plastic Surgery? by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 07, 2015
angry
Re: Do I Need Plastic Surgery? by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 07, 2015
sisisioge:

Please, don't disperse wrong information just because you want to sound smart.
These traits aren't traits of Narcissism. The official definition of Narcissism is; "The pursuit of gratification from the egoistic admiration of one's own attributes"

A Narcissist doesn't need your validation before he believes he is good looking. A Narcissist believes he is better than every other person.

This Op is just a lousy attention seeker.
Re: Do I Need Plastic Surgery? by sisisioge: 9:56am On Nov 07, 2015
Decker:

Please, don't disperse wrong information just because you want to sound smart.
These traits aren't traits of Narcissism. The official definition of Narcissism is; "The pursuit of gratification from the egoistic admiration of one's own attributes"

A Narcissist doesn't need your validation before he believes he is good looking. A Narcissist believes he is better than every other person.

This Op is just a lousy attention seeker.

No vex. She would still have to come to you, the professional, for proper analysis. Me, na just surface diagnosis I gave. Over to you doc...do your thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Old A Woman Is Too Old? / When The Nigerian Constitution States "You Must Get Married To A Nairalander". / Does Masturbation Makes One Slimmer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.