Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,330 members, 7,900,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 05:06 PM

More Nigerians Caught Hongkong Airport For Drugs. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / More Nigerians Caught Hongkong Airport For Drugs. (772 Views)

Emmanuel Nwude, Nigerian Biggest Fraudster Sold Non-existent Airport For $242M / Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India / 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Nigerians Caught Hongkong Airport For Drugs. by dibwe: 5:36am On Nov 07, 2015
http://www.jamiiforums.com/international-forum/968788-more-drug-mules-arrested-at-hong-kong-airport.html#post14549258r John Wotherspoon 05:35 Today
Over the past few months several more drug mules from Nigeria and South Africa have been arrested at Hong Kong airport. Each of the mules faces about 10 years in prison (after cut). 10 years in HK means 10 years, not 5 years as in some places. I've learned that security at HK continues to be tightened. Visitors from Africa are being thoroughly searched and interrogated ...sometime for two or more hours. Bringing drugs to HK is a suicide mission. Which is why the drug lords in Africa are finding it more difficult to find mules ...no one wants to take the risk. Which is why the payment to a mule from Nigeria has now gone up to about US$13,000. That's 1,300 per year in prison. That's 108 per month. That's 27 per week. That's 4 per day. Only problem: when you get caught in HK, the drug lords don't pay you. Which means your real payment is US$00000000. That's 00000 per month. That's 0000 per week. That's 000 per day. ....Also: I'd be grateful for any contact with a blog in Nigeria and in South Africa where I can post messages. Please let me know: jdwomi@gmail.com

http://v2catholic.com/background/Drugs/Nigeria/2015-10-13inmate.htm
Re: More Nigerians Caught Hongkong Airport For Drugs. by maxti: 5:45am On Nov 07, 2015
Ok.

(1) (Reply)

Estate Residents Lament As Robbery Of Vehicle Parts Rise In Lagos / Many People Killed As Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos State (see Graphic / Abducted Benue Girl: Thank You 4rm Her Bro(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.