Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,981 members, 7,873,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) (34418 Views)

Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos / For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram / OJB Jezreel Death: Peter Okoye, Stella Damasus, Yvonne Jegede, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by seangy4konji: 8:04am On Nov 07, 2015
Bitch better v my money.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by jaygem(m): 8:05am On Nov 07, 2015
kiss
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by saintkel(m): 8:05am On Nov 07, 2015
Op come take my pix for my morning exercise upload am. I see no difference btw mine n jegede's
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by purestone(f): 8:10am On Nov 07, 2015
She looks like those small small crayfish,
Quote me if you want...
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 07, 2015
Must you pose like a seahorse before we know you exercised?
No one takes a shot anymore without alluding to some form of 'sexy'.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by miqos02(m): 8:19am On Nov 07, 2015
cool
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by nifton(m): 8:20am On Nov 07, 2015
Afrok:
I think this girl has finally found her dream profession, GYM INSTRUCTOR She's always in gym doing little or nothing but to pose for camera.

Good for her sha, her hitting the gym will not stop some things from happening this weekend in the EPLundecided
U mean at Britannia stadium right?

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by Afrok(m): 8:25am On Nov 07, 2015
nifton:

U mean at Britannia stadium right?
dodges bottles of Chelsea dry gin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 07, 2015
And doggy fvck comes to mind.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by nifton(m): 8:31am On Nov 07, 2015
Afrok:
dodges bottles of Chelsea dry gin cheesy
U neva c anything,make Mourinho go c Fr Mbaka as buhari wife don do already to book mass oh!
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by Afrok(m): 8:36am On Nov 07, 2015
nifton:

U neva c anything,make Mourinho go c Fr Mbaka as buhari wife don do already to book mass oh!
him don see am already cheesy

Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by nifton(m): 8:39am On Nov 07, 2015
Afrok:
him don see am already cheesy
Beta,atleast dem go start with draw dey come up table small small.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 07, 2015
what is this?
Jumia free shipping to all states. Ends on Sunday Night! Contact me to place your order!
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by mrodogu: 9:17am On Nov 07, 2015
which kind pose come be dis again, she wan sh***t
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by mizzochocinco: 9:27am On Nov 07, 2015
rawpadgin:
my colleague from the UK mr. paul taylor showed me a pic of a girl with ripped body the other & said " chief(thats what he calls me), if u can get me a girl like this hear in nigeria i will be indebted to u"

& i replied him " paul, our girls are too lazy to workout"

I never understand why broke guys complain about Naija women not working out when they don't have bank accounts like this, its not too much to ask for

Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:29am On Nov 07, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Is it every bullshit you see on Instagram that you post here? This is why today's youths are getting dumber by the day because they don't exercise their mental faculties but would rather spend time going through the internet and filling their heads with crap.

How does this Yvonne jegede's buttocks in the gym in any way add value to us??
calm down.. O.p z a blogga.. It's ha means f livelihood.. I undastand frm d angle u r cumin' frm.. Dz celebs r errday pple like us , d only diff. Z d spotlight...
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by senorB(f): 10:08am On Nov 07, 2015
femzysticks:
My dad and my mum were watching one
American movie yesterday evening, when I heard
the sound from the movie, I decided to join them,
as we were watching the movie, a young boy like
my age started romancing his madam's sister,
they kissed and when the guy's hand crossed the
girl’s private part,
I looked straight into my dad’s eyes and I noticed
that his eyes has changed, then all my attention
went straight to the video.
They were still kissing, when they both fell into the
chair close to them I knew something was about
to happen and the guy was about to open the
girl's bra . . .when MY DADDY looked at me with
hard eyes and shouted with a loud voice “Praiz,
have you iron the car”??

lmao......you are a clown grin
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 07, 2015
okay.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by KingMikowski(m): 10:36am On Nov 07, 2015
TeamSimple:
See all her ribs out,just because she wants to hold enough breath just to show us flat tommy.
Its a lie, you can't hold breath and be smiling...Haba!
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by ajaxtea(m): 10:42am On Nov 07, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Sorry am in church now will check later

Which Church do you attend
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by lebete3000: 11:31am On Nov 07, 2015
viviangist6:
Caption
Saturday morning and a few exercises would do. Get into it.
source https://instagram.com/p/9xZKgBL_um/?taken-by=yvonnejegede
giving ds biitch backshots will be terrific.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by Harmony92(f): 11:57am On Nov 07, 2015
femzysticks:
girl’s private part,
have you iron the car”??
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by Harmony92(f): 11:58am On Nov 07, 2015
femzysticks:
girl’s private part,
have you iron the car”??
cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by obontami: 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Is it every bullshit you see on Instagram that you post here? This is why today's youths are getting dumber by the day because they don't exercise their mental faculties but would rather spend time going through the internet and filling their heads with crap.

How does this Yvonne jegede's buttocks in the gym in any way add value to us??

Seriously I'm siCk of these shiitz, those asswipe post here about what celebrities posts on their IG account

Its really getting outta hand

Okay the bittch is working out and so ??

What should we do about it, its really annoying

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by obontami: 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
Mega005:
GEJ why U con spoil nigeria like this..
seriously
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by AfroBlue(m): 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
I like these celebrity workout and and fitness threads on NL.

Early mornings are the best time to get in the gym if you don't have one at home. I try to get in there every morning when the gym opens it's doors, or use a 24 hour facility. Burning calories, relieving stress, and getting fit seems to be in vogue these days.

And Yvonne looks great and super sexy. tongue
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by rawpadgin(m): 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
mizzochocinco:

I never understand why broke guys complain about Naija women not working out when they don't have bank accounts like this, its not too much to ask for
ur point exactly
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by creepsyme(f): 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
nawao! if I talk now dem go say I dey jealous.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
obontami:

Okay the ***** is working out and so ??

What should we do about it, its really annoying
I really don't know for them. It's so annoying and it shows how shallow society has become
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by krissy213(f): 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
femzysticks:
My dad and my mum were watching one American movie yesterday evening, when I heard the sound from the movie, I decided to join them, as we were watching the movie, a young boy like my age started romancing his madam's sister, they kissed and when the guy's hand crossed the girl’s private part, I looked straight into my dad’s eyes and I noticed that his eyes has changed, then all my attention went straight to the video. They were still kissing, when they both fell into the chair close to them I knew something was about to happen and the guy was about to open the girl's bra . . .when MY DADDY looked at me with hard eyes and shouted with a loud voice “Praiz, have you iron the car”??
Ma Ribs are crackin. LMFAO

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo's 60th Birthday Party (Photos, Videos) / Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. / Balenciaga Officially Cuts Ties With Kanye West Over Anti-semitic Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.