Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,223 members, 7,916,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:25 AM

Oil Spill Kills 15 In Rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Spill Kills 15 In Rivers State (13662 Views)

Buhari Begins Niger-Delta Oil Spill Cleaning / Amina Mohammed Visits Oil Spill Site In Rivers - Photos / Amina Mohammed Inspects Delta Forcados Oil Spill (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Spill Kills 15 In Rivers State by spanishkid(m): 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
Rose2014:

Yes I got it honey. You guys are so insensitive
honey? I reject it in jesus name? I can't be with a flàthead. When the time comes I'll personally fight on the side of the Nigerian army and help in the extinction of your tribe.
Re: Oil Spill Kills 15 In Rivers State by Rose2014: 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
spanishkid:
honey? I reject it in jesus name? I can't be with a flàthead. When the time comes I'll personally fight on the side of the Nigerian army and help in the extinction of your tribe.

At the bolded cheesy cheesy

Yoruba justifying the death of 15 yet claiming 'we the SS'
How heartless of you

2 Likes

Re: Oil Spill Kills 15 In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
Rose2014:

At the bolded cheesy cheesy
Yoruba justifying the death of 15 yet claiming 'we the SS' How heartless of you
Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Spill Kills 15 In Rivers State by kponkanaG3(m): 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
MinorityTribe:
May God kill all Biafrans for using this to mock the people of the Niger Delta. May the Nigerian police continue shooting dead your protesters, May another war break out and 6 million of you killed in the most cruelest way known to mankind. May your closest friends continue to backstab you.
when the truth is told it hurts the ignorant why lay curse on Biafra my brother, I am not calling you an ignorant but look at this they take our oil when we talk they destroy our land kill our mothers and children ( Odi ) the best they have ever given us is amnesty program and the President they never allowed to rule with his own will. The best of NGO'S in Nigeria are there up north, the best agricultural remedies are are for them. The oil is just in your land but its not yours. Just one question can you tell me how many of our big men own 1 Oil well just 1 please maybe I don't know. Then ask your self who is your enemy the Igbo man chanting for Biafra so in one way or the other you will get hold of your God given wealth or the man saying one Nigeria and stealing, sorry openly taking what belongs to you and you are warned not to say anything or what befalls Odi befalls you. Wake up great Son of his father the water tide is up your knees b4 it overwhelms you

2 Likes

Re: Oil Spill Kills 15 In Rivers State by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
That God you're beginning to realize some irrelevant mistakes made by our useless politicians of the South South;as if there's any geo political zone called South South.
EUROBOMBER:
Is this not the same oyel that the 'We SS' people have been shouting at Igbos to leave Na wa oooo.

These dumb people are shouting at Igbos whereas invaders from futa jalon/sahara desert are taking their 'our oyel' and ravaging their ancestral lands.

'We SS' people are iredeemable- Pazienza.

'We SS' people are the biggest losers in the Nigerian project.
Re: Oil Spill Kills 15 In Rivers State by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
CSTR2:
The SS is governed by some of the most corrupt entities in the world. And the people there are so lazy and not very industrious.
They are indeed really fortunate to have oil. I don't see that part of Nigeria prospering any other way.
And with oil losing value, and with a virtually destroyed ecosystem, the SS is going to prove a huge burden on the state in the future.

Point of correction, the oyel belongs to all Nigerians and not SS but the devastation and pollution belongs to the SS, lmao.

The so-called SS is the most unfortunate region in Nigeria. Their only use to us is to feed the entire nation and when the oyel finishes, they will be dumped and left with their eternally ravaged ecosystem. Don't pity them anymore because they like the present situation; they are iredeemable.

Cc Truckpusher, Goodboiy, Spanishkid, ijawcitizen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Spill Kills 15 In Rivers State by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
kponkanaG3:
when the truth is told it hurts the ignorant why lay curse on Biafra my brother, I am not calling you an ignorant but look at this they take our oil when we talk they destroy our land kill our mothers and children ( Odi ) the best they have ever given us is amnesty program and the President they never allowed to rule with his own will. The best of NGO'S in Nigeria are there up north, the best agricultural remedies are are for them. The oil is just in your land but its not yours. Just one question can you tell me how many of our big men own 1 Oil well just 1 please maybe I don't know. Then ask your self who is your enemy the Igbo man chanting for Biafra so in one way or the other you will get hold of your God given wealth or the man saying one Nigeria and stealing, sorry openly taking what belongs to you and you are warned not to say anything or what befalls Odi befalls you. Wake up great Son of his father the water tide is up your knees b4 it overwhelms you

Stop talking to him, those guys are dumber than camels, sometimes I think they are actually cursed.

2 Likes

Re: Oil Spill Kills 15 In Rivers State by jorlons(m): 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
And thats how we lost another portion of our farm land

2 Likes

Re: Oil Spill Kills 15 In Rivers State by basilo101: 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
QuotaSystem:
See the shameless and soulless biafrats rejoicing over the fatal misfortune of their "brothers".

You can mock them for as long as you like. You're still not getting their rich lands and ports in Biafra.

May the souls of the departed rest in peace.
Lol, we are just reminding them of the atrocities the zoo is commiting. stop running mad, biafra is here.

2 Likes

Re: Oil Spill Kills 15 In Rivers State by millionaireman: 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Is this not the same oyel that the 'We SS' people have been shouting at Igbos to leave Na wa oooo.

These dumb people are shouting at Igbos whereas invaders from futa jalon/sahara desert are taking their 'our oyel' and ravaging their ancestral lands.

'We SS' people are iredeemable- Pazienza.

'We SS' people are the biggest losers in the Nigerian project.

It was old generation southsouth people that were misled during the civil war to believe that Igbos were their enemies. Any southsouth fellow who still holds the view that Igbo is enemy to south south needs to have his/her head examined. Ignore the impostors that come from outside the southsouth to write rubbish on NL. Divide-and-rule is their tactic.

It shall be Resource Control/Fiscal federalism to rule in Biafra soonest.

RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Oil Spill Kills 15 In Rivers State by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
millionaireman:

It was old generation southsouth people that were misled during the civil war to believe that Igbos were their enemies. Any southsouth fellow who still holds the view that Igbo is enemy to south south needs to have his/her head examined. Ignore the impostors that come from outside the southsouth to write rubbish on NL. Divide-and-rule is their tactic.

Are you from the 'SS?'
Re: Oil Spill Kills 15 In Rivers State by basilo101: 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
MinorityTribe:
May God kill all Biafrans for using this to mock the people of the Niger Delta. May the Nigerian police continue shooting dead your protesters, May another war break out and 6 million of you killed in the most cruelest way known to mankind. May your closest friends continue to backstab you.
LMFAO! why not attack those that polluted the lands first. hahaha, imagine the misplaced aggression

4 Likes

Re: Oil Spill Kills 15 In Rivers State by millionaireman: 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Are you from the 'SS?'

I am from Biafra, figure out the rest.
Re: Oil Spill Kills 15 In Rivers State by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
basilo101:

LMFAO! why not attack those that polluted the lands first. hahaha, imagine the misplaced aggression

These people are cursed and iredeemable, they are the real slaves in Nigeria.
Re: Oil Spill Kills 15 In Rivers State by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
millionaireman:

I am from Biafra, figure out the rest.

I think we should let the so-called Niger Delta people speak for themselves. Two of them well known on nairaland are the treachrous tonyebarcanista & Truckpusher who have descibed us Igbos as land grabbers and expansionists.

1 Like

Re: Oil Spill Kills 15 In Rivers State by Trut(m): 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
kponkanaG3:

Your statement stand, I like it.

1 Like

Re: Oil Spill Kills 15 In Rivers State by UltimateDaniel(m): 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hi Belove,
Read today's Devotion, Topic: "TREADING ON SERPENTS" Click
Here www.openheavensdaily.com/2015/10/treading-on-serpents-saturday-november.html
Please Don't Forget to Read Other Devotions You've been
Missing!
We Love you! RCCG OPEN HEAVENS WISH YOU A GREAT
WEEKEND

Join the 19k people to like our Facebook Page: www.fb.com/rccgopenheavesdaily

CC: OPEN HEAVENS DAILY TEAM
(www.openheavensdaily.com)
Re: Oil Spill Kills 15 In Rivers State by Kentvilla: 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
WELCOME TO THE ZOO
Re: Oil Spill Kills 15 In Rivers State by Rose2014: 3:57am On Nov 10, 2015
jorlons:
And thats how we lost another portion of our farm land

And you think they care about farmland?
Re: Oil Spill Kills 15 In Rivers State by ARIZONA123(m): 6:06am On Nov 10, 2015
MinorityTribe:
. Amen!!!!!!!! And may more oil spill turn Niger delta into a desert. May oil spill kill both the movables and non movables in niger delta. Amen!!! Btw you are yorubbber. I know ur other monikers. Ewu
Re: Oil Spill Kills 15 In Rivers State by ARIZONA123(m): 6:08am On Nov 10, 2015
Bigmillz:
We rivers ppeople are dying of oil spillage, while the yorubas and the hauses are stealing and eating our oil money. All this nonsense will stop one day
. Igbos are behind oil spill in niger delta___Tonye Barcanista 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil Spill Kills 15 In Rivers State by ARIZONA123(m): 6:11am On Nov 10, 2015
MrBully:
I may have a change of mind over this Biafran cause. These Ibo animals can't be trusted
. You better do because igbos are behind oil spills in niger delta. Don't trust them at all. We yorubas will clean up the spill after the oil dry up. Ok e remain small
Re: Oil Spill Kills 15 In Rivers State by ARIZONA123(m): 6:18am On Nov 10, 2015
kponkanaG3:
. Take the quoted bastardt serious at ur own peril. That is yoruba boy claiming south south. It sucks to be yoruba!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blind Man In Borno Donates His Land To Shelter Refugees. Photo / Ovuakpoye Evivie Wins Delta House Of Assemble Bye Election / What Igbos Would Do Differently In Republic Of Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.