Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:49 PM

Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) (56435 Views)

Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah / Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" / Ade Lawyer: Meet Assassin Who Has Killed Over 100 People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) by mznuez(f): 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
Wow guys been cheating since 20BC?
Re: Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) by bigtt76(f): 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
After struggling to pass JAMB get admission, struggle reach 300 levels you allow one Aisha the Server to blind you and snuff the life out of you..... SMH sorry oo!

May be she was part of the 77 still on earth and guys wan arrange before she join the others grin or how else can you explain 6 yaros igniting over 1 yarinya

1 Like

Re: Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) by DOCTORDONE: 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
Such is life...and death. RIP.
Re: Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
were is the picture of the girl. So that we can start teaching our sons a lesson by showing them picture of the girl and reminding them that Jezebel is very real. undecided
Re: Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) by kushma(m): 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
This kind thing still dey happen for this century got mi thinking when some guys will grow up and know women are always there in fact time will cone when they would even be begging u to marry them. Rip bro

1 Like

Re: Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) by ipreach: 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
this is very bad.

Na waooo
Re: Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) by Lakayanah: 12:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
Then they will wear the hijab and pretend to be saints. Hausa girls can knack hmmm but will insult southern girls of being wayward.
Re: Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) by ibrutex(m): 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
OP the girl picture please or adonbelivit..... lipsrsealed
Re: Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
Its not the girl, its a clash of Egos. If it was the girl, he would have only trailed her nd had her beaten (for craze guys). Guys fight for ego.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) by logica(m): 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
So he entered University at 23; when his mates would usually have graduated 2 years earlier (at 21) but na to go dey fight over girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) by RexTramadol1: 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
Girls.......

I hate them.......these bitches ain't LOYAL

They are all just pretending!

1 Like

Re: Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) by anwo247: 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
Girls!
Re: Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) by Sanchase: 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
Guys need to trade carefully with women, do not fight over a woman for any reason unless she is your wife. Lunatics out there who have low esteem will do anything to get you out of the way. If the girl is truly yours she will do everything to protect your interest.
Re: Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) by IYANGBALI: 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
mrbyron:
The picture of the girl is what needs to be displayed. She must be really hot to be able to cause such chaos
which kind hot?hausa girls no get no for mouth,dem like preek pass food
Re: Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) by Cybertext(m): 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
Issokay guys be killing because of girl since 900BC
Re: Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) by engrjacuzzi: 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
her pussy go hot like fire be that oo...for her to pull six unwise guys in the same environment.
Re: Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) by AreaFada2: 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
Na wa o.
Re: Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) by snilpall(m): 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
Helkayklassic:
Na poly gurl dey scatter the head of university guys like this, anyway RIP to the dead.

wats dis one talking abt......

RIP.BRUV
Re: Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
This story does not add upsad
Re: Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) by 4C2215131: 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
mrbyron:
The picture of the girl is what needs to be displayed. She must be really hot to be able to cause such chaos

Which hot?! A woman doesn't need to be hot to bring out the animal and basal instinct in man. It's a mind thing. Once you believe you 'love' someone and have earned the right to that person's feeling ( justifiably or not) you are no longer in a right frame of mind when issues about that person arises. This could be for the good or bad. Simple.

Master your emotions about or around a woman and you've succeeded a great deal to being a true man. This assertion of mine in no way slights women as there are real women out there who are a blessing to whomever they come in contact with. I know, my mama (rip) was such a woman. Gave her all to family and friends and when she passed before her time, everyone knew a gem was gone.

A biased view my statement may seem but, history bears us witness to the downfall of many a great men who met their waterloo courtesy of the evil machinations of a woman. Even as I type this, some shithead in some campus or neighbourhood somewhere is preparing to go maim, injure and possibly murder someone over a woman. Wat a sin thing!

2 Likes

Re: Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
What can I say, Aisha thing sweet o

1 Like

Re: Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
RickRichards:
Over some girl. shocked Tufiakwa!

Hey sweet. I googled this for you after viewing your profile:

http://ncan.org.ng

National Cashew Association of Nigeria. lipsrsealed
undecided

1 Like

Re: Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) by Cre8(m): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
Eeya! May his soul rest in peace
Re: Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) by djbenchilovsky: 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
cry
Re: Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) by condralbede(m): 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
R.I.P DUDE
Re: Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) by Our5k(m): 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
[size=18pt]Bitches causing the deaths of foolish guys since 1788[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) by multicolored(f): 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
RIP
Re: Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) by wristbangle: 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
Sasuwa:
I am sure this lady is a nairaland girl tormenting the life of men , see example " The response I got when I toasted some girls on nairaland,, below are some of the response I received from some naialand girls that I tied to woo, some are funny and disgusting, I am not going to disclose their identity for privacy sake .
• If you never announce yourself, You nor go rest ,Some guy go come back. And ask , I don agree what next.
• Children on nairaland since 500ad
• You've already made a mistake. Dumbhead.
• person wey send me pm de waste de time i laff in chinese chi-wag ,the only pm i send na to the mods wey like to de ban me ,try and upload your pix make we access you
• Girls don't like faceless moniker.yu need 2 have a cute dp,a good sense of humour,stalk their diaries,pm 'em and don't be too forward.
• mind your self ooooooooooo! continue reading

gringrin
Re: Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) by pedrilo: 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
Musa is the boyfriend to Aisha who was said to have dropped out of the university because he could not pay for his registration fees for the last academic session as he used the money in taking care of his girlfriend, Aisha. _#in 2pac's voice# MODAFORKA U deserve to die! Instead of fightin to make his life beta he got killed fightin over a disloyal hoee!
Re: Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) by Nature8(m): 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
nairaman66:
Girls killing dudes since 00 BC!
Too bad..
Re: Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) by ODUBEZE: 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2015
cao:
A Helen of Troy moment...
Helen of Troy self no reach this one. Six guys at the same time?
instead of them to blame the girl that has deceived them all, they picked on a victim as theirs!
Re: Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) by QueenEdna(f): 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
Seunaj05:
I cannot forget 2008 when a crush of mine told me that "hundreds of thousands of gals will walk by your grave if you die because of me" that was the day I acquired sense. This is 2015, the so called gal doesn't even measure upto wot I can proudly call my bae anymore. Thank God I heeded to her advice. RIP Bashir
Since 2008 till now U̶̲̥̅̊ never marry, U̶̲̥̅̊ still D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do bae undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab / 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari / Mad Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts And Eyes Removed. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.