Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

She Never Supported Us, Now She Wants Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Never Supported Us, Now She Wants Me! (885 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Never Supported Us, Now She Wants Me! by klassyguy(m): 3:31pm On May 13, 2009
[b]i know the title of the thread can be confusing, but wat it depicts is not actually wat it states. Here is the thing:-

I've been dating my babe for the past three years. During our first year, i met some of her friends. they all seemed to like me. My babe met some of my folks too. that encouraged me to keep up the relationship,

My babe has a friend who lives in USA. This her friend, for one reason or the other, doesn't seem to support our relationship. The friend keeps on telling her to stop seeing me, that there are more mature men out there who can take care of her, that wat does she want with someone who has no job nd just wants to start his life, that hw long does she want to wait for me. These things annoy me alot, it almost caused an arguement between my baby and i. But i know, not everyone supports a good thing. everyone has his or her own reasons.

My babe nd i steadily built our relationship to a level where i've proposed marriage to her. She accepted happily. along the line, i got an admission to study for my masters degree in the United States. everyone was so happy. My parents nd i then went to meet my babe's parents. At least to let them know wat was up between the two children, nd this is wat we want. they all came to an accord that wen i finish my masters, hopefully i'll get a job immediately, nd then they'll start the processes for the marriage.

I left for my studies. My babe nd i kept in touch, i do call her almost thrice every week. We kept our relationship going.

One evening, i got a call. It happened to be my babe’s friend. She said she was going thru facebook nd she saw that we were in the same skool. She got my phone number there too, so she decided to give me a call. I told her where i was nd she came to meet me nd i got to see her for the first time. I didn’t want to bring up any issue about her not supporting me nd my babe’s relationship, so we talked on some other issues.

Things kept on going for a few weeks. Anytime she came into skool, she’ll give me a call. We’ll talk for a few minutes. Sometimes we’ll meet at the cafetaria nd have lunch together. I told my baby that i met her friend as we were in the same skool. My babe was not too comfortable with it, but i told her not to worry, that nothing was going to happen.

One evening, she called me nd told me she was not feeling well. She said i shld please drop her off in her apartment off-campus. I picked her up infront of her faculty nd she gave me directions to her place. The following morning, she called me again saying she was shivering overnight, that she puked, nd that she wants to go to the health services center for treatment, but she was too weak to go. She said i shld pls pick her up on my way to skool. When i got to her place, i met her in bed. Her flatmate was just about leaving, so i waited in the sittingroom while she got ready.

I was watching the TV when i felt her hands on my shoulders. I turned around, nd there she was wearing only her pant and bra!!! I was so shocked. I stood up and said “Bukky, wat are u doing?” She said ever since she broke up with her boyfriend, she has been yearning for the touch of a man, she luvs me, she wants me to take her there nd then on the carpet. While she talked, she unhooked her brassier, nd let it fall, exposing her big breasts. I told her i culdn’t do it. She pushed me hard nd i fell on the couch, then she fell ontop of me, forcing her lips on mine nd grabbing my hand nd pressing it to one of her boobs. I pushed her hard nd she landed on the floor. I got up, grabbed my keys, nd left the apartment.

She later called me but i refused to pick her call. She kept on sending me text messages, telling me she luvs me, that i shld give her a chance. My baby is so far away, what do i think she would be doing? do i think she'll be patient enough for me to come back. I called her nd told her to quit playing her games, that i'll not fall to her temptations.

yesternite, she sent me a mail, telling me whether i like it or not, i must sleep with her, or else she was going to tell my babe back in Nigeria. To make matters worse, she said she was also going to call the police nd tell them i raped her if i didn't comply. If i dont want any of this to happen to me, i must f@ck her nd keep on f@cking her. She gives me three days to think about it.

I’ve never met such a Jezebel in my life. I’m at a crossroad. What do i do? I dont want to cheat on my babe, but i know wat rape is nd wat it amounts too, especially in America. [/b]
Re: She Never Supported Us, Now She Wants Me! by Treetop20(m): 3:36pm On May 13, 2009
you are daft for even considering it
Re: She Never Supported Us, Now She Wants Me! by klassyguy(m): 3:39pm On May 13, 2009
U are a big fool for even thinking i wanted to do it. Did i tell u i was considering it? Arsehole.
Re: She Never Supported Us, Now She Wants Me! by amebono13: 3:40pm On May 13, 2009
save her email and text messages she sent to you, you will be needing it

BTW are you in abuja abi US?
Re: She Never Supported Us, Now She Wants Me! by amebono13: 3:40pm On May 13, 2009
BTW wats stopping you from telling your girlfriend undecided
Re: She Never Supported Us, Now She Wants Me! by JJYOU: 3:41pm On May 13, 2009
klassyguy:

[b]i know the title of the thread can be confusing, but wat it depicts is not actually wat it states. Here is the thing:-

I've been dating my babe for the past three years. During our first year, i met some of her friends. they all seemed to like me. My babe met some of my folks too. that encouraged me to keep up the relationship,

My babe has a friend who lives in USA. This her friend, for one reason or the other, doesn't seem to support our relationship. The friend keeps on telling her to stop seeing me, that there are more mature men out there who can take care of her, that wat does she want with someone who has no job nd just wants to start his life, that hw long does she want to wait for me. These things annoy me alot, it almost caused an arguement between my baby and i. But i know, not everyone supports a good thing. everyone has his or her own reasons.

My babe nd i steadily built our relationship to a level where i've proposed marriage to her. She accepted happily. along the line, i got an admission to study for my masters degree in the United States. everyone was so happy. My parents nd i then went to meet my babe's parents. At least to let them know wat was up between the two children, nd this is wat we want. they all came to an accord that wen i finish my masters, hopefully i'll get a job immediately, nd then they'll start the processes for the marriage.

I left for my studies. My babe nd i kept in touch, i do call her almost thrice every week. We kept our relationship going.

One evening, i got a call. It happened to be my babe’s friend. She said she was going thru facebook nd she saw that we were in the same skool. She got my phone number there too, so she decided to give me a call. I told her where i was nd she came to meet me nd i got to see her for the first time. I didn’t want to bring up any issue about her not supporting me nd my babe’s relationship, so we talked on some other issues.

Things kept on going for a few weeks. Anytime she came into skool, she’ll give me a call. We’ll talk for a few minutes. Sometimes we’ll meet at the cafetaria nd have lunch together. I told my baby that i met her friend as we were in the same skool. My babe was not too comfortable with it, but i told her not to worry, that nothing was going to happen.

One evening, she called me nd told me she was not feeling well. She said i shld please drop her off in her apartment off-campus. I picked her up infront of her faculty nd she gave me directions to her place. The following morning, she called me again saying she was shivering overnight, that she puked, nd that she wants to go to the health services center for treatment, but she was too weak to go. She said i shld pls pick her up on my way to skool. When i got to her place, i met her in bed. Her flatmate was just about leaving, so i waited in the sittingroom while she got ready.

I was watching the TV when i felt her hands on my shoulders. I turned around, nd there she was wearing only her pant and bra!!! I was so shocked. I stood up and said “Bukky, wat are u doing?” She said ever since she broke up with her boyfriend, she has been yearning for the touch of a man, she luvs me, she wants me to take her there nd then on the carpet. While she talked, she unhooked her brassier, nd let it fall, exposing her big breasts. I told her i culdn’t do it. She pushed me hard nd i fell on the couch, then she fell ontop of me, forcing her lips on mine nd grabbing my hand nd pressing it to one of her boobs. I pushed her hard nd she landed on the floor. I got up, grabbed my keys, nd left the apartment.

She later called me but i refused to pick her call. She kept on sending me text messages, telling me she luvs me, that i shld give her a chance. My baby is so far away, what do i think she would be doing? do i think she'll be patient enough for me to come back. I called her nd told her to quit playing her games, that i'll not fall to her temptations.

yesternite, she sent me a mail, telling me whether i like it or not, i must sleep with her, or else she was going to tell my babe back in Nigeria. To make matters worse, she said she was also going to call the police nd tell them i raped her if i didn't comply. If i dont want any of this to happen to me, i must f@ck her nd keep on f@cking her. She gives me three days to think about it.

I’ve never met such a Jezebel in my life. I’m at a crossroad. What do i do?  I dont want to cheat on my babe, but i know wat rape is nd wat it amounts too, especially in America. [/b]
that mail will nail her with police so keep your  cool.  how old are u?
amebo no1.:

save her email and text messages she sent to you, you will be needing it

BTW are you in abuja abi US?
your eyes, you no deyy miss anything
Re: She Never Supported Us, Now She Wants Me! by klassyguy(m): 3:42pm On May 13, 2009
I'm in USA now grin. I neva update my Profile
Re: She Never Supported Us, Now She Wants Me! by amebono13: 3:44pm On May 13, 2009
tell your girlfriend about it, if possible forward the email to her

forget about police, her ip address will nail her

BTW how old are you, cos this is so such a simple matter that shouldnt make u wanna pee
Re: She Never Supported Us, Now She Wants Me! by klassyguy(m): 3:47pm On May 13, 2009
i will tell her abt it. thanks.

Besides im >25 but<29, nd as a woman, i believe u shld know that some of ur fellow womenfolk can be devils atimes. i lay emphasis on the some b4 it turns into a gender war, sank u fery mush.

Oya i don update am, u don happy? grin
Re: She Never Supported Us, Now She Wants Me! by amebono13: 3:52pm On May 13, 2009
are you 25 or 29?
Re: She Never Supported Us, Now She Wants Me! by klassyguy(m): 3:53pm On May 13, 2009
i'm older than 25 but younger than 29.
Re: She Never Supported Us, Now She Wants Me! by tboy1(m): 4:10pm On May 13, 2009
klassyguy:

Besides im >25 but<29
klassyguy:

i'm older than 25 but younger than 29.
LMAO cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
which one be ur age na tongue

@ Topic
You made the best decision by not sleeping with her.
When next u speak to her, tell her that if she ever pulls any stunt like dat again, you'll forward her mail to ur gfriend and pls stay away from d crazy girl

Goodluck!!!
Re: She Never Supported Us, Now She Wants Me! by opsydudu(m): 4:11pm On May 13, 2009
kai, my guy u too slow.

no mind everyone, shag her. she deserve the taste and touch of your thing.

na free punany you dey waste.

abeg no waste time jooo!
Re: She Never Supported Us, Now She Wants Me! by IFELEKE(m): 4:14pm On May 13, 2009
@Poster,
Nobody can blackmail you without your consent(explicit or implied).
Save the loads of evidences you've got(in case she wants to get funny and dirty) and make sure you get your girl involved.
Finally,
Avoid her like a Plague.
Re: She Never Supported Us, Now She Wants Me! by sucess001(m): 4:24pm On May 13, 2009
@ opsydudu

na only u talk true jare,

@ klassyguy,

u sure say babe, press u for floor , u come push am comot like say u dey fight,
u no try o, instead make u do the thing come say na she rape u, haba!! opportunity miss road!! grin
Re: She Never Supported Us, Now She Wants Me! by dae(f): 4:29pm On May 13, 2009
Yo man, u have got nothing to worry about. Just Create a file and start keeping all those emails, texts, ETC --- let your girl know about it too, dont worry about her - just go on living your life man and stay away from her, if push come to shove, change your number, its not like she is not gonna find you anyways, but at least, u're making an effort to get rid of her, and this will also convince your girl too, If she starts up any BS --call the police and report her, you can even file a restraining order, just show all the evidence u have, and her azz is goin to be in some deep shytz,
IF u consider spooning her --- well, sweety, i'll leave you to do the imagination of the aftermath.

Gluck!
Re: She Never Supported Us, Now She Wants Me! by bblacky(f): 5:09pm On May 13, 2009
tell n call ur gurl, n for proof forward those mails n txt to her. n dont delete them
Re: She Never Supported Us, Now She Wants Me! by erady(f): 5:31pm On May 13, 2009
Wat re u still waiting for?, do you want ur girlfriend to hear from her first or from u?. undecided
Re: She Never Supported Us, Now She Wants Me! by Pittbaby(f): 9:42pm On May 13, 2009
You should submit this story to Hints magazine ( or was it Thrills and Boom) grin
Re: She Never Supported Us, Now She Wants Me! by opsydudu(m): 8:57am On May 14, 2009
@post above

grin grin grin

this guy dey waste time!
Re: She Never Supported Us, Now She Wants Me! by pinkylady1(f): 9:14am On May 14, 2009
@poster

it's better u tell ur girl b4 she does, cos if ur girl hears it from her first then u r in a big shit

(1) (Reply)

How Long Did It Take You To Fall In Love With Your Significant Other / Y R Gals So Wicked / Tips On How To Destroy Depression And Build Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.