Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,627 members, 7,979,134 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:13 PM

America And It's Global War On Terror (GWOT) In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America And It's Global War On Terror (GWOT) In Nigeria. (833 Views)

This is America And Not Nigeria / Boko Haram Displays Arms Captured After Attacking Yobe Town - Terror Monitor / Global War On Terror (GWOT): Nigerian Front. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

America And It's Global War On Terror (GWOT) In Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 8:07am On Nov 07, 2015
While I was Growing up America used to be the Good guys to me, but that has changed. In the reality of the current happenings around the world since the end of world war 2, America has proven to be the Greatest Imperialist institution or organization that has has been created by European Occult Capitalists. America has broken most if not all the current world records in everything, from sex to weapons to bombs to whatever you can think of, America has already done it. But One of America's greatest inventions is Terrorism, we all know that America is the Inventor of Terrorism. They bombed their own Buildings in 2001 just to expand their growing ambitions, and ever since then, they've not stopped in using harsh and severe means of Terror to subdue people or to take over Governments. But this Terrorism That America created has turned into the same very thing that would likely be the ending of America in itself, America does not know that it is setting the stage for it's own demise, as Even Russia are now being seen as more moral and upright than America. America has become a Godless nation without care and regard for human life. America has become the embodiment of evil and the worship of materialism. Keeping up with the Kardashians, My name is no longer Bruce jenner, my name is now Catlyn jenner, I am now a woman, bla bla bla, these are manifestations of evil that is going on in the American society, men turning into women and women turning into men, fathers sleeping with daughters, and brothers and sisters sleeping with each other, that is what America has turned into. And now they have Killed Russian citizens, how do they expect the Kremlin to React? All I want to say is that, Africa should not be dragged into this new third world war, the Europeans, Americans, Asians and Arabs can fight themselves but they should leave Africa out of their war. And they should stop buying Toyota Hilux for Boko Haram. The federal Government should as a matter of Fact Investigate the role The Toyota motor company plays in the war on terrorism in Nigeria, as most of the Boko haram vehicles are Toyota hilux, not only in Nigeria but all around the world where there is fighting, these Jihadists are all driving brand new Toyota Hilux trucks, and Toyota Tacoma trucks. I believe strongly, that Our investigative institutions in Nigeria, like the DSS and Ministry of Defense should be encouraged and given all the necessary monetary And material resources they need to unravel many of the mysteries in this ongoing America's Global war on terror that is currently being Fought in Nigeria. Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Re: America And It's Global War On Terror (GWOT) In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 07, 2015
Just look at what they did in iraq,syria,Egypt and libya..too bad

1 Like

Re: America And It's Global War On Terror (GWOT) In Nigeria. by miqos02(m): 8:40am On Nov 07, 2015
America will soon destroy itself

1 Like

Re: America And It's Global War On Terror (GWOT) In Nigeria. by mandhi(m): 8:41am On Nov 07, 2015
. I swear I was thinking I m the only one seeing this. God bless u op.

1 Like

Re: America And It's Global War On Terror (GWOT) In Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 10:47am On Nov 07, 2015
mandhi:
. I swear I was thinking I m the only one seeing this. God bless u op.
God bless you too, it is very obvious what is going on, it's only the willfully ignorant, that would fail to see these schemings and happenings.

1 Like

Re: America And It's Global War On Terror (GWOT) In Nigeria. by speedyGonzales: 10:58am On Nov 07, 2015
America... good guys? hahaha! that is rich!

1 Like

Re: America And It's Global War On Terror (GWOT) In Nigeria. by sonofjah55: 10:59am On Nov 07, 2015
ok
Re: America And It's Global War On Terror (GWOT) In Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 11:00am On Nov 07, 2015
speedyGonzales:
America... good guys? hahaha! that is rich!
yeah, so i used to think

1 Like

Re: America And It's Global War On Terror (GWOT) In Nigeria. by mandhi(m): 11:32am On Nov 07, 2015
bolaino:
God bless you too, it is very obvious what is going on, it's only the willfully ignorant, that would fail to see these schemings and happenings.
There mistake in the scheme of atrocities which they seem to have forgotten is that, it's likely to hunt them back.

GOD Bless Nigeria and everyplace else.

1 Like

Re: America And It's Global War On Terror (GWOT) In Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
mandhi:

There mistake in the scheme of atrocities which they seem to have forgotten is that, it's likely to hunt them back.

GOD Bless Nigeria and everyplace else.
Amen to That.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Pro-biafran Protester Shot By Police In Igweocha, Port Harcourt / Rivers Elders Reject Biafra / Gov. Umahi of Ebonyi State Retires All Perm Secs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.