Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,298 members, 7,971,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 09:38 PM

For The Ladies... This Is What Ur Man Wants In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies... This Is What Ur Man Wants In Bed (2560 Views)

"Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" / Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS / Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Ladies... This Is What Ur Man Wants In Bed by gozmos(m): 11:51am On Nov 07, 2015
We always think that men are so simple in bed, right? And that the only things they like are getting blow jobs, fantasizing about a party, and that they want sex all the time; but no, the reality is that men want sex to be good and exciting too. Men want "A lady in the street and a freak in the bed." In other words, men want variation; they want their women to sometimes be wild, someone able to try something new and exciting.
Ladies, do not be afraid to be a freak in bed! It is a total plus to your relationship. Everything in life is a balance; if you carry yourself well outside the bedroom, if you are a classy lady who knows how to present yourself in public, why be afraid to be a sex bomb in bed? It is always necessary to be both--a part of everything. Applying that concept in your life will make you a winner. Be the classy lady and the naughty one, too.
Here are some tips to help you to know what men want in bed
1 - Be vocal
Men love a woman who can express herself. You can do it the way you like: moaning, screaming, dirty talk, telling him when you like something. They want to know that you are enjoying it. Talking during sex stimulates a man more than you think. What they see, hear and feel has a psychological effect in their brains. Your words can make your man feel like a potent and virile macho, and as an added bonus, he will feel more attracted to a sexually uninhibited woman who can express herself freely.
2 - Do something taboo...CONTINUE

http://justlovematters..com.ng/2015/11/what-men-want-in-bed.html
Re: For The Ladies... This Is What Ur Man Wants In Bed by decatalyst(m): 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
hmmm
Re: For The Ladies... This Is What Ur Man Wants In Bed by Lisaflex(f): 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
How abt wot i want in bed? grin
Re: For The Ladies... This Is What Ur Man Wants In Bed by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
ok i have heard, gonna do it today cool cool cool
Re: For The Ladies... This Is What Ur Man Wants In Bed by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ok
Re: For The Ladies... This Is What Ur Man Wants In Bed by gozmos(m): 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
Lisaflex:

lol grin
Lisaflex:

lol
Re: For The Ladies... This Is What Ur Man Wants In Bed by Lakeland4321: 8:31am On Nov 11, 2015
Lisaflex:
What do you want in bed? Tell us lets see what we can do
Re: For The Ladies... This Is What Ur Man Wants In Bed by Lisaflex(f): 9:21am On Nov 11, 2015
Lakeland4321:
What do you want in bed? Tell us lets see what we can do

Not much... A warm cover, smtn 2 nibble at (eg popcorn, biscuits, etc),a novel and a remote cntrl
Re: For The Ladies... This Is What Ur Man Wants In Bed by Lakeland4321: 9:39am On Nov 11, 2015
Lisaflex:

Not much... A warm cover, smtn 2 nibble at (eg popcorn, biscuits, etc),a novel and a remote cntrl
You have derailed the post,the Op clearly stated what men want in bed (during sex), you challenged him by subtly refering that your needs in bed were not considered, hence your question. Pls stop this tomfoolery and state what you (women) want in bed without being ashamed. Thank you.
Re: For The Ladies... This Is What Ur Man Wants In Bed by Lisaflex(f): 9:44am On Nov 11, 2015
Lakeland4321:
You have derailed the post,the Op clearly stated what men want in bed (during sex), you challenged him by subtly refering that your needs in bed were not considered, hence your question. Pls stop this tomfoolery and state what you (women) want in bed without being ashamed. Thank you.

Was all dt necessary?
Re: For The Ladies... This Is What Ur Man Wants In Bed by misspicy(f): 9:59am On Nov 11, 2015
Lakeland4321:
abi o grin
Re: For The Ladies... This Is What Ur Man Wants In Bed by Lakeland4321: 11:27am On Nov 11, 2015
Lisaflex:

Was all dt necessary?
Did i over elaborate? I apologise if i did but we still need you honest response
Re: For The Ladies... This Is What Ur Man Wants In Bed by gozmos(m): 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
lol

(1) (Reply)

Is This Problem Spiritual Or Medical? / No ls taken / Akwa Ibom To Evacuate Prostitutes From The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.