Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,905 members, 7,973,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:34 AM

5 Nigerian Music Stars And Their Most Embarrassing Moments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Nigerian Music Stars And Their Most Embarrassing Moments (1317 Views)

PHOTOS Of Clarence Peters And Music Stars In Various Video Shoot / Nollywood Stars And How They Got Their Nicknames / Nigerian Child Stars And What They Look Like Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Nigerian Music Stars And Their Most Embarrassing Moments by bolajioginni: 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
In the business of entertainment, encountering moments you can’t be proud of happens every now and then, but most of our celebrities have moment they can’t get over quickly. Vanguard compiled the most embarassing moments of popular Nigerian celebrities including and others.

MY DRESS RIPPED AT THE BACK – Tiwa Savage
Mavin First lady, Tiwa Savage felt awkward the day the dress she wore during a performance ripped. It was the day 2face had his album launch Concert at Eko Hotel.
“My dress for the performance came literally 5 minutes before I was supposed to go on stage. I didn’t have time to try it on before my performance. The emcee announced: “Next on stage is rising star, Tiwa Savage.” So I quickly put it on. As soon as I was walking on stage, the zip ripped at the back and I didn’t even know.
Banky W saw it and was like “Oh my God! Your whole back is open”. I was really embarrassed. They tried to pin me up but all these time the band and everybody were on stage. I had to go back, change into something that was not planned. It was quite embarrassing.

Re: 5 Nigerian Music Stars And Their Most Embarrassing Moments by Pineapp: 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
grin grin
Re: 5 Nigerian Music Stars And Their Most Embarrassing Moments by bolajioginni: 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
My breasts popped on stage — Omawunmi

Nigerian Singer, Omawunmi is known to be daring when it comes to her fashion sense. The vocal power house shares her tale of an embarrassing moment she is yet to forget.
According to her: “The dress I wore to the event has feathers in the front of it. Before I left my hotel room, I asked someone if the dress was okay and she said yes. I wore the dress to the show and when I was performing at the show, paparazzi took my pictures and released them.
I realized that my breasts were practically pouring out of my dress, there was no way I could have put my breasts back.”

Re: 5 Nigerian Music Stars And Their Most Embarrassing Moments by bolajioginni: 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
My performance CD messed me up — Patoranking
Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie popularly known as Patoranking will never forget in a hurry the day his CD messed up his performance at an event.
The Alubarika star recounts this in an interview. “My most embarrassing moment as an artiste was in 2008 when I went for a show in Ghana. I did not know the CD I was meant to use to perform, was of low quality. The CD wasn’t properly mixed and mastered.
I was so anxious to be on stage and when I got on it, I was so messed up I couldn’t do anything because the sound was not coming out properly.
I couldn’t relate with the crowd and at a point I had to tell the DJ to stop the song so I could do freestyles. I felt so ashamed.”

Re: 5 Nigerian Music Stars And Their Most Embarrassing Moments by bolajioginni: 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
I forgot my own name — Yemi Alade
Johnny sensation, Yemi Aladewho recently had 30 million YouTube views for her Johnny video some months back, shared the story of an awkward moment she had when her name was mentioned as the winner of the Best Female artiste category at the MTV Africa Music Awards.
She forgot her own name. No one knew if it was as a result of fear or pure excitement. “When I won the award, my manager told me to stand up like three times.
It was like I had forgotten my own name. My mentors, Peter and Paul of Psquare had to also remind me that I needed to go pick the award.”

Re: 5 Nigerian Music Stars And Their Most Embarrassing Moments by bolajioginni: 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
My female fans held me hostage - Kiss Daniel
No doubt, Kiss Daniel has the trimmings of a handsome dude. Aside from the fact that he is talented, he is also one of the few male artistes groupies won’t mind having a fling with.
He reveals an embarrassing incident he had with his female fans.
“I went for a show a while ago and when I was about driving out of the venue, some of my female fans, numbering about 11 or 12 stormed the venue and surrounded my car insisting that I was going nowhere except I took them to my house.
The bouncers tried to make a way for me to leave but all was to no avail so I had to take a couple of them to my house. I didn’t do anything with them. I did it so they could let me leave the venue.”

Re: 5 Nigerian Music Stars And Their Most Embarrassing Moments by dacuteguy(m): 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
Yaga
Re: 5 Nigerian Music Stars And Their Most Embarrassing Moments by drizslim(m): 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
Kiss Daniel Why u Dey Lie Like This? Laye Master

You Didn't do anything with them? Una juss go house Sidon dey do silent fellowship

Anyways thumbs up na ur time enjoy very soon e go reach Airforce1 turn

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerian Int'l Footballer, Olanrewaju Kayode & Wife Welcome Son / Toke Makinwa Shows The World Her Flat Chest / Pls Celebrate My Birthday With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.